protective custody while she does time/lying to law enforcement?

charok

Reaction score
please move if there is something for this/...
since she basically was acquitted for murder, manslaughter, abuse of a child, she ( should at least!) no longer qaulify for protective custody, hence going into general pop. do her ( what 4 years for the 4 counts of lying to law enforcement?)time....anyone on this? any insight>

I think Judge Perry should give ICA a minimum of two years in jail on those charges. And no, she should not be in protective custody, IMO.

Not giving ICA any time would be wrong. She was also serving time for the bad check charges as well as awaiting a trial for the murder charges. I am going to be very upset if she just walks away on Thursday.

*I keep remembering that adjudication for one of the bad check charges was withheld. Am I crazy or what? It was Judge Stan Strickland when that happened, IIRC.

MOO

In the eyes of the law, Casey has already done the time on the check charges. And the norm is for sentences to run concurrently, so any new sentence will be considered as already served.

We will have to wait until her next crime to see her in jail again. Hopefully next time she won't get off (shades of OJ).

In the eyes of the law, Casey has already done the time on the check charges. And the norm is for sentences to run concurrently, so any new sentence will be considered as already served.

We will have to wait until her next crime to see her in jail again. Hopefully next time she won't get off (shades of OJ).

Help me if I am wrong, but the time she has done is lying to police, not the check charges. I thought the check fraud charges could bring up to 60 years in prison...but I suppose she could be released until sentenced for that. She pleaded guitly.

Whats sad is that the media will just be wishing she messes up since she was so good for ratings they slandered her and exploited this case for the last 3 years. The way these cases are handled has to change.

Kerry Sanders just said on the Today Show that a security plan has already been put into place for Casey's potential release tomorrow.

Whats sad is that the media will just be wishing she messes up since she was so good for ratings they slandered her and exploited this case for the last 3 years. The way these cases are handled has to change.

I agree; the saddest part of all of this is how much Casey and her family will most likely profit off Caylee's death now that she's out and will most likely become a celebrity, whereas if Casey was convicted, she would eventually disappear from the media. The media will, IMO, follow Casey the rest of her life and unfortunately that's EXACTLY what she wants. Bella Vita.

Kerry Sanders just said on the Today Show that a security plan has already been put into place for Casey's potential release tomorrow.

Yuck. I say who cares. Boot her out the door. She can walk to suburban drive.

With time served and good behaviour. She will walk free tomorrow...sad but true

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee