The worst part...

armywife210

Reaction score
I looked and was unable to find a thread about this. The worst part, for me, about her acquittal is that she is now free to make money off of the death of her daughter. She is free to do movie deals, books, etc. We all know she isn't much capable of having a normal and hard working life (she couldn't even before this awful crime). Now she doesn't have to. She is 'famous' and will make the most of it. Sweet Caylee....I keep saying to myself 'it's ok, she doesn't care. She is in the arms of Jesus, she is happy, and she is truely and unselfishly loved like she has never been'. But truely I am so incredibly let down by the American judicial system.

I hope Karma follows her around like it did O.J.

Casey is Not going to have a happy life. it is going to be one of pain & misery.

If, she does do interviews, she will just lie, lie, lie, like she always does.

Agreed... one of the least deserving people to have the opportunity to make millions ever... so tired of the bad guys coming out on top while everyone else is struggling to make ends meet.

HLN is reporting that Vivid just made an offer to Casey for her to do a *advertiser censored*. It would be right up her alley.

Also, Zenaida Gonzalez served her a defamation lawsuit last nite. So, here's to Zenaida for taking the *advertiser censored* bucks from Casey.

the only book I will buy would be one from Jeff Ashton. I hope that on Friday, everyone put's this behind them and doesn't give Casey or the defense team the time of day. They don't deserve it. JB didn't win because he was a good lawyer, he won because the jury was blind! After Friday, for lack of a better term, the Anthony's and the defense team will be dead to me and the only one I will honor and remember is Caylee. The rest of the bunch don't deserve anything. As for Mason's gesture, I have to say I didn't think it possible but the man finally said something I could understand! Don't feed into their BS and let them make a living off of Caylee. I am sure Casey will come out of jail spouting more and more lies because the jury just convinced her that America believes her. How pathetic! The do not derserve my anger or pity anymore. shame on the bunch of them.

And people said Hollywood would not be calling her! Tsk, Tsk!

Right up her alley, is that what they call it?! :floorlaugh:

Title: Swamp Mama: In a Bind

Yes the worst part is that she really is going to live "the beautiful life" after all....:maddening:

Its like the worst injustice ever..It still hasn't sank in for me. All the lies JB told throughout the trial...his total destruction of george..even mocking his suicide attempt..I did not believe humans could sink so low. But the one thing that kept me going was waiting for that sweet day when we got the verdict. GUILTY..LWOP. The smug smile wiped off his face..casey collapsing..finally getting her just deserts..paying for her lies and the murder of her sweet girl.

But that didn't happen. Its like I have woken up in some alternate universe where at the top of this page in big letter it states "casey Anthony NOT GUILTY" and instead of JB finally losing the smug smile and getting sanctions and dragged in front of the florida bar like JP promised. He is quaffing champagne and celebrating like a hero..:maddening:

I don't know if this incredible injustice will EVER sink in for me.

HLN is reporting that Vivid just made an offer to Casey for her to do a *advertiser censored*. It would be right up her alley.

Also, Zenaida Gonzalez served her a defamation lawsuit last nite. So, here's to Zenaida for taking the *advertiser censored* bucks from Casey.

"Vivid" ... a "*advertiser censored*" ... :puke::puke::puke:

Oh ... from her "Mother Hubbard" attire in the courtroom ... to *advertiser censored* attire ... so "fitting" ...

And I hope Ms. Zenaida Gonzalez is very SUCCESSFUL in her lawsuit against the ICA and the A's ...

MOO MOO MOO

Is this the best she can get? :floorlaugh:

Best of luck to Zenaida.

I just heard this...hopefully this is the only offer she'll get. Remember the bomb that was OJ's book???? Nobody wanted any part of it and hopefully most will feel the same about anything to do with ICA or the whole Anthony clan.

The worst thing for me is that I cannot shake the vengeful feelings that I have for this woman. I know that God and karma will get her but I just do not want to wait on them. I know this only hurts me and doesnt affect her at all.

:banghead: As horrible a thing to consider as there is, it is something we must all face. Casey Anthony is going to get unbelievably rich from all her tv appearances, magazine articles, book deals and THE movie...and there is nothing anyone can ever do about it. Besides the fact that Caylee is dead at her mothers hands, however she died, it was in Casey's care, this is the worst thing to me...that not only did she get away with it, she is going to be able to live comfortably for the rest of her murdering life off of poor little baby Caylee and her death. THAT is not right. None of this is.:sick:

Posted a prediction of something like this yesterday on another thread.....didn't take them long!! In time, I think she will if the honest media doesn't pan out.

IMHO, she and the family are going to make serious money using all forms of media and legally going after people that will try to profit from Caylee (only THEY can do that now) and who slander their "good" names.

Since she was convicted of lying to police, will she be able to make $$$ of the crime?

Vivid should make offers to the jurors also. We know they have no standards or morals anyway. Nothing they do in a *advertiser censored* could be more obscene than what they did yesterday.

We know this how, exactly? Last I checked none of the jurors have talked to the media and one alternate who was not in the jury room for deliberations certainly doesn't speak for them.

As for Vivid, not surprised. They usually throw out offers like this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smartowl
Back