Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 890

Thread: Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Point taken. Excellent article. Thanks for sharing.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Black Dress For This Useful Post:


  3. #502
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,267
    Not about Jeff Ashton but I guess the previous thread about who will profit from the case is no longer with us. Mods please move if necessary.

    Casey Anthony Private Investigator Eyeing Book Deal

    Dominic Casey, the private investigator hired by the Anthony family to search for missing Caylee’s remains, may be in the process of writing an explosive book about the case, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...eing-book-deal

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:


  5. #503
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    Not about Jeff Ashton but I guess the previous thread about who will profit from the case is no longer with us. Mods please move if necessary.

    Casey Anthony Private Investigator Eyeing Book Deal

    Dominic Casey, the private investigator hired by the Anthony family to search for missing Caylee’s remains, may be in the process of writing an explosive book about the case, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...eing-book-deal
    OMG. That would be a book for the fantasy section!!! Part of me, though, hopes if he does write a book, he makes the A's look terrible. And maybe puts all of those crazy emails in that book too. The A's would be so po'ed if he came out with a book before they did!!!!

    Oh man. First Ashton, and then Dominic Casey? We may see a nuclear explosion sometime in the near future from the A's. I love it!

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:


  7. #504
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,017
    Huh! Are we surprised? What took Dominic so long? OF COURSE he is writing a book. The Sci-Fi Fantasy section can always use more books...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  9. #505
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    333
    Only two questions in my mind regarding a DC book. Will the publisher include a tin foil hat with purchase, or is that extra? And two, how will the lack of one impact ebook sales...

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LinTX For This Useful Post:


  11. #506
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by LinTX View Post
    Only two questions in my mind regarding a DC book. Will the publisher include a tin foil hat with purchase, or is that extra? And two, how will the lack of one impact ebook sales...
    Sneak preview to the last page in DCs book:
    http://blogs.agu.org/wildwildscience...tinfoilhat.jpg


  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:


  13. #507
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
    Posts
    17,048
    I think Jeff Ashton's book will make more money.

    imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:


  15. #508
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Ah, Karma is so good! I bet the A's never understood that being mean spirited and hateful towards others means karma will turn the tide on you at some point! How's it feel, A's? The two people you probably hate the most are writing books and will probably make money off of it while all you will get is that one donation from Dr. Phil that will be spent so fast you'll be spinning! Ha, I'm just LOVING it!

    It reminds me of two guys that made fun of me in high school. All the school did was make them apologize to me in person. At that time, life sucked for me. But then later on, one went to jail for murder, and the other was denied entrance into a special military unit because of what he did to me in high school. It took a few years, but karma did eventually get them both! What goes around comes around!

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:


  17. #509
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,017
    Quote Originally Posted by LinTX View Post
    Only two questions in my mind regarding a DC book. Will the publisher include a tin foil hat with purchase, or is that extra? And two, how will the lack of one impact ebook sales...
    Too Funny! The tinfoil hat is a fantastic idea. I still have the one A_News_Junkie made for me just before the trial kicking around somewhere in my pm's -
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  18. #510
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,017
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaGet'em View Post
    Sneak preview to the last page in DCs book:
    http://blogs.agu.org/wildwildscience...tinfoilhat.jpg

    OMG - I was not expecting what I saw and almost fell off my chair laughing!!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  20. #511
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    Not about Jeff Ashton but I guess the previous thread about who will profit from the case is no longer with us. Mods please move if necessary.

    Casey Anthony Private Investigator Eyeing Book Deal

    Dominic Casey, the private investigator hired by the Anthony family to search for missing Caylee’s remains, may be in the process of writing an explosive book about the case, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...eing-book-deal
    "It was a dark and stormy night..."* **

    I, I, I'm just trying to imagine the narrative...

    *Bulwer Lytton (Bad) Fiction Contest http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/
    ** Bulwer Lytton 2011 winner http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/2011.htm

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:


  22. #512
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatMommyDog View Post
    "It was a dark and stormy night..."* **

    I, I, I'm just trying to imagine the narrative...

    *Bulwer Lytton (Bad) Fiction Contest http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/
    ** Bulwer Lytton 2011 winner http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/2011.htm
    I can see it now. He's sitting with his feet on the desk, rakish hat tilted back and a cigarette dangling from his mouth. The only light in the room comes from the desk lamp...behind him rain slides down the window pane, slow as the molasses coaxed out of local cane stalks in this lazy southern town.

    <best Phillip Marlowe voice>
    " Whatta dame was that CA... Hollywood's Orlando's the kind of town where they stick a knife in your back and then have you arrested for carrying a concealed weapon."

  23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LinTX For This Useful Post:


  24. #513
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    18,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    OMG. That would be a book for the fantasy section!!! Part of me, though, hopes if he does write a book, he makes the A's look terrible. And maybe puts all of those crazy emails in that book too. The A's would be so po'ed if he came out with a book before they did!!!!

    Oh man. First Ashton, and then Dominic Casey? We may see a nuclear explosion sometime in the near future from the A's. I love it!
    Let's hope he does not write like he talks.....huh, what was that, what'd you say??? What can he possibly have to write about? We have all his emails. You would think the last thing he would want to do is draw attention to himself. lol jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  26. #514
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,332
    Oh my gosh...My eye's are leaking so bad from laughing so hard.

    Thanks KarmaGet'em and LinTX.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:


  28. #515
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,855
    ..i can't imagine this book of dominic's being all that lengthy...it would only be "interesting" to me if he's holding a major grudge still for losing out on the $$$'s he claimed baez was to have paid him.

    ..and now comes out with any inside dirt he has on the whole lot of them.

    ..the question is of course------will hoover be video-taping dom writing the shocking "Exposť" ??
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:


  30. #516
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Let's hope he does not write like he talks.....huh, what was that, what'd you say??? What can he possibly have to write about? We have all his emails. You would think the last thing he would want to do is draw attention to himself. lol jmo
    Well, he's made no secret of the fact that he was never paid and feels cheated by the DT and the A's. I would think he would want to set the record straight at some point. I think his blindness because of his affection for Cindy faded a long time ago. Certainly this is the time for him to tell what he knows, if he can do that in an effective way. Of course, that is if he wants the record to be set straight. He's been so quiet and wasn't really all the helpful at trial that I don't honestly know who's side he's on and how this book would be - kissing the A's behinds or trashing them? Or just trashing the DT? I do hope he does write a book and tells the true story of what went on. That I would like to read.

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:


  32. #517
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    ..i can't imagine this book of dominic's being all that lengthy...it would only be "interesting" to me if he's holding a major grudge still for losing out on the $$$'s he claimed baez was to have paid him.

    ..and now comes out with any inside dirt he has on the whole lot of them.

    ..the question is of course------will hoover be video-taping dom writing the shocking "Exposť" ??
    I can see it now. Hoover comes out with a book and Dominic claims he didn't know Hoover was copying him over his shoulder the entire time!!!! But Hoover has yet another video to prove it!!!!

  33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:


  34. #518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Aggieland
    Posts
    315
    Bringing this over from the News thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    "strawberry" I just got a Casey Alert that RK is suing the National Enquirer!

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7922783.story

    Roy Kronk sues National Enquirer for $15 million

    Paper claimed he killed Caylee Anthony

    --snipped---
    IMO, it would be the pinnacle of iorny if RK ended up with more bucks than any of the Ants.

  35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brooke For This Useful Post:


  36. #519
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    659
    Now they're selling her clothes on ebay....

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Sw...#ht_500wt_1287

    Sad. Very sad.

  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:


  38. #520
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    1,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Bringing this over from the News thread:



    IMO, it would be the pinnacle of iorny if RK ended up with more bucks than any of the Ants.
    Not the justice we expected, but justice nonetheless.
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

  39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:


  40. #521
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,129
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaGet'em View Post
    Now they're selling her clothes on ebay....

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Sw...#ht_500wt_1287

    Sad. Very sad.
    Yep. Did you notice this little item at the bottom? "A portion of proceeds will be contributed to the Caylee Anthony Memorial park project." Do you think they're referring to Bring Kids Home?
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:


  42. #522
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,384
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaGet'em View Post
    Now they're selling her clothes on ebay....

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Sw...#ht_500wt_1287

    Sad. Very sad.
    Who is selling this?
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  43. #523
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    Who is selling this?
    Anyone who believes this is authentic deserves what they get, IMO. Ebay is full of scams like this - a sucker born every minute.

    The implication "they" makes me think Anthony's - but why? They are rich off the interviews and SSI and pictures and videos - right?

  44. The Following User Says Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:


  45. #524
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Too Funny! The tinfoil hat is a fantastic idea. I still have the one A_News_Junkie made for me just before the trial kicking around somewhere in my pm's -
    Now that I would buy if it comes with a tinfoil hat.
    RIP Brown Eyed Girl

  46. #525
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    275
    Dominic Casey's book will flop.

  47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JennaB For This Useful Post:


Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Family Says Fake Web Site Created About Haleigh To Make Money
    By MADJGNLAW in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 04:02 PM
  2. Guaranteed To Make You Suffer Or Your Money Back
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 11:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •