Share Best Wishes for Jeff Ashton

Boodles

Reaction score
My wishes for Jeff: may he write a book or follow other lucrative opportunities, make a TON of money and have a wonderful life for the rest of his years (may there be many). He service has been so honorable, especially since with his skill, intelligence and qualifications, he could easily have gone into private practice (i.e., defense attorney) and made a lot more money.

I am so glad he has served the public. He's such an admirable man. Thanks Jeff and all the best to you!

Best wishes for many happy & fulfilling years. I've been a fan since he brought DNA into the courtroom. :)

Words to express the thanks you are due all fall short.
Wish I could somehow impress upon you what a true knight in shining armor you have been.

I wish you another 30 great years of life. You deserve it so very much.

Jeff Ashton, my husband said he would be upset if I left him for you, but he would understand, lol!!

Seriously, I have watched you through motion hearings all the way through the trial. I think you, as well as Linda DB and Frank G did an excellent job. I believe from what I have seen of you, you have always been an outstanding attorney.

Good luck with your retirement. I hope you have a great life, you deserve it. Thank you so much for doing your best to bring justice to a beautiful little murdered girl.

Mr. Jeff Ashton my :hero:
Enjoy your retirement and please write a book.
:tyou:

You Sir are the epitemy of class and the symbol of what is still right with our system. I wish you every good thing in life. Well done Sir !!!!!

Your passion, knowledge and dedication does not go unnoticed. Thank you for fighting for justice. We do appreciate. You are a class act, as were your co-counsel. Thank you so much.

Jeff, you are an amazing attorney. The very best of luck and I hope you enjoy your well-deserved retirement. Thank you for your hard work and your passion for justice. Wish there were more lawyers like you!

Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane Burdick are my HEROS!!! Any books they put out, I will read the moment they come out! I hope the incredible Mr. Ashton goes on to become one of THE best legal consultants any TV show has ever had! The man is SO honest, SO ethical, and truly believes in justice for the VICTIMS of this country!!

Mr Ashton, I watched in awe of your passion and relentless pursuit in the name of justice. I watched how you cringed at all the tactics and lies that you were witnessing in that courtroom. I watched your stress and knew that this was sucking the life out of you because it was against all your morals and principals and it was obvious that you do this job because of them. But, most of all, your genuine, heartfelt sadness for a little defenseless girl emunated throughout the nation. I wrote this is another thread and I will say it here again. The jury did not determine her fate, they determined her freedom and "as sure as God made green apples" she will have to face an even greater judge.

Good Luck in everything you do and try to remember that it is you who walks away knowing that your karma is intact.

Jeff Ashton..you are among my top 3 favorite people of the present time!

I am so stunned by the verdict in this case. Clearly the jurors in this case were incompetent.

Thank you for your grace and grit. You are such a wonderful role-model. God Bless.

I think JA would make an excellent crime writer. Thirty years with the Prosecutors office I'm sure he's seen it all; couple that with his ground breaking case arguing to get DNA evidence admitted in a court of law. YUP. I'd buy anything he wrote.

Dear Mr. Ashton:

Thank you for standing up for Caylee Anthony.

You did an incredible job throughout, and you honored her memory with integrity and tenderness. I hope you never ever doubt that you did the best you could for her, and that God Almighty knows it. There is no point in trying to make sense of this outcome, it wasnt your fault, it's roots lie in a flawed jury selection process and I am sure you can see that. I pray that find it in your heart to forgive Jose Baez for his lies and manipulation of the very people who were charged with Casey Anthony's judgement. I pray that you find the courage to forgive George Anthony and Cindy Anthony for their distortion of the truth and their corruption of Caylee's memory. And most of all, I hope you find peace within yourself and know that no one who looked with the eyes of the heart thinks you did anything short of extraordinary in your attempts to prosecute Casey Anthony. You will always be to me an example of someone who fought the good fight and in the only ways that matter, you won on every account. Casey Anthony may soon walk the earth as a free woman, albeit trapped by her own world of lies, but when she meets the Almighty and is judged, there will not be 12 uninformed confused jurors who need to follow the letter of the law and a con artist attorney to sympathize with her, only an all knowing and all seeing God whose wrath towards those who harm his children is unfathomable. God bless you Mr. Ashton, I am a better person for having watched you in this trial.

Mr Ashton, Thank you is not enough for your beliefs, and hard work, and dedication. Bless You

best wishes mr ashton...god bless you for being caylee's champion. you did great work, you did all you could and then some...best wishes in your future endevors, even if its just relaxing, fishing, golfing,ect..what ever you like to do to unwind, do it, you deserve it/the best.

Dear Mr. Ashton,
Will you promise us to come out of retirement to prosecute ICA when she gets arrested for her next crime/murder?
Thank you!

Best wishes, Mr. Ashton. You and your team give it your all in attempting to attain justic for Caylee. God bless you, all. Enjoy your retirement from the State, even though it may be a "working retirement," pursuing other endeavors.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back