Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

Wildrose

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
was on in sessions and said Jose said she never was missing and he is going to see about getting the resources back for his company. that other people really needed him at that time

was on in sessions and said hose said she never was missing and he is going to see about getting the resources back for his company. that other people really needed him at that time

He should! It sickens me that such a wonderful, caring man was used and abused by the Anthony family.

Good for him! It is sickening that she allowed these people to waste their money on searching when she knew what happened from day one.

Will Mark Nejames be representing Tim? I would love it if he did.

His lawyer is Mark NeJame! :great:

Remember when Runaway bride had to pay back LE costs from the search for her? OCSD should demand payment.

Oh Good Tim!!!! I so hope there is something he can do here. So unfair, all that money needed for families of true "missing" loved ones squandered on a lie. Hope he prevails.

also brian said casey had a job offer....staring in a *advertiser censored* movie..no joke he said it a few min ago

I'd like to see him recover his money. He would be able to use it in the search for another child

Glad to hear this news

Casey and her newfound money will soon be parted. I love it!!!:great:

IRS, Morgan and Morgan lawsuit, and now this. The civil courts will get her.

What about all the LE resources that were utilized in the search for Caylee? The people of Florida should demand that the monies that were spent (wasted) on searches be returned. jmo

2poy15j.gif

When God closes a door, He opens a window.

I'm glad he is suing, TES was used and abused by the A's.
I want to sue Casey and the A's for wasting my time and tax payer dollars, I wonder if he will take me on Pro Bono? :twocents:

This is great news!! Someone should pay for what happened to Caylee!! And maybe now, if Casey actually gets money for doing shows/books, etc., she'll have to hand it over to TES! Woulnd't that be ironic??!!

I think tim Miller has every right. All the time he was trying to find Caylee she was NOT missing according to Casey, but actually laying int he woods a few houses down.

I just can't phathom how she will walk free!

Good for him. I hope this is just the start of those that will take action against Casey Anthony and her parents for what they did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back