FL FL - Abdaris Hernandez Mendez, 27, Cape Coral, 24 April 2004

Richard

Reaction score
Name: Abdaris Hernandez
Age at Time of Disapperance: 27
From City/State: Lehigh Acres, FL

Circumstances of Disappearance: Abdaris was last seen on 04/24/04 at approximately 11:30pm at a club in the vicinity of the 1000 block of SE 47th Terrace in Cape Coral, FL. Her vehicle, described as a dark blue 1998 Dodge Caravan was later located in the 2500 block of Lee Blvd. in Lehigh Acres, FL.

Circumstances of Discovery:On 08/22/04, the remains of Abdaris were located in a remote area in of Lehigh Acres. Cause of death has been determined to be Homicidal Violence.

Investigative Agency: Lee County Sheriff's Office
Phone: (239) 477-1407
Alternate Phone: (239) 477-1086

Link
http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200401475S

8/22/2015

Justice For Abdaris Hernandez Mendez

Today marks 11 years since my body was found. I was robbed, later kidnapped, beaten, murdered, and left to die in my own blood, they abandoned me in acres were no one could ever find me until one day today 11 years ago thanks to hurricanes Charlie and Katrina someone finally found my remains. A body that my family could not identify a body of nothing but decaying bones only by my teeth gave them my identity. A little box of bones given to my family I didn't even get to lay peaceful in my casket at my funeral because I've already been gone for several months. I'm thankful my family got to finally stop their search to find me and put some of their answers at rest but what about the person(s) responsible? I was a fighter! Dont you think its time my family gets to meet my killer(s)? Dont you think they have suffered long enough to not get me justice? They deserve to know who did this to me and why! I watch them everyday from the heaven above to live freely to do as they please, but that is not fair. I almost had my degree I almost had my babies. I gave birth to three girls that I was not able to teach, to help become women, I see I even have grandkids now that will forever be without a grandma, 3 beautiful neices that will forever be without an aunt and my parents, siblings, family and friends that miss me dearly who wish I could call or hug them one last time. What if they have done this before what makes you think you won't be next? If this was your family wouldn't you want answers? Wouldn't you want to be able to sleep at night?

Does anyone have a newspaper subscription that can clip this article? It mentions a relationship with her ex husband.

Attachments

• E6E0533E-27D6-4E44-9C92-77F2A4E671EB.jpeg
    E6E0533E-27D6-4E44-9C92-77F2A4E671EB.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members