Casey Anthony Gets and Loses *advertiser censored* Offer From Vivid Entertainment

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...ets-*advertiser censored*-offer_n_891339.html

Casey Anthony Gets *advertiser censored* Offer From Vivid Entertainment
First Posted: 07/ 6/11 01:07 PM ET Updated: 07/ 6/11 01:33 PM ET

What will Casey Anthony do now? *advertiser censored* -- that is if one major adult entertainment studio gets its wish.

Following a shocking jury decision that could make Anthony a free woman at sentencing on Thursday, Vivid Entertainment has offered Casey Anthony a job in one of its upcoming *advertiser censored* films.

"Whether you agree with the verdict or not, Casey will want to move forward with her life and has a right to make a living," Vivid co-founder Steve Hirsch told TMZ. "It's not going to be easy for her and we believe we can help her make the transition into a new life."

After a month-long trial, Anthony was found not guilty of murder, child abuse and manslaughter charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee. She was found guilty of misleading to investigators.

Hirsch claims he has put a call into Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez -- but Anthony might not need the job.

The 25-year-old could make big bucks by selling her story to the press, according to Fox News....

I'm sure it's a job she'd enjoy.

Sounds like that industry would be her cup of tea!

She might as well take the offer. Nobody else will offer her a job.

Now I'm going to vomit. I thought that there was a small chance that even Steve Hirsch had some ethics.

Does anyone besides me find this odd? What other cases have you ever read about that this occurred in?

Is this just for the free publicity for Vivid? Are there really "bad" pictures out there? Just what gives here?

Don't get me wrong, I don't care if KC does *advertiser censored* or not. I just see this as odd.

OK This has already been posted. Mods want to merge?

Does anyone besides me find this odd? What other cases have you ever read about that this occurred in?

Is this just for the free publicity for Vivid? Are there really "bad" pictures out there? Just what gives here?

Don't get me wrong, I don't care if KC does *advertiser censored* or not. I just see this as odd.

Amy Fisher

Guess she won't have to work at Target or Blockbuster.

I wouldn't be surprised if WWE (wrestling) signs her for a guest appearance. Vince McMahon is slimy enough to do this.

I have to say I am shocked at the book offers and movie offers she's being offered. Never would you see that happen in another country. In Canada when Karla was released it was in secret and in french speaking Quebec who never heard of Karla Homolka. No one was lining up to offer book deals or movies to her. No one wanted to hear anything she had to say..except how she got away with murder.

I suggest no one wants to hear what Casey has to say. I'd never ever buy or read a book she had a hand in. She needs to change her name and get the hoodad out of Florida.

Hey Casey don't come north..we don't baby killers up here.

It happens in every high profile case involving a female: Octo-Mom (although not a trial senario) Lindsay Lohan, even back as far as Rita Jenrette back in the 80's.

Trying to avoid any media about this case cause it makes me sick, sad, and it's just tough to make it through work. But I just went downstairs to our company cafeteria to get a drink and the news was playing and all I heard was they expect her to be a millionaire by Friday. Truly sad :(

Heading exactly as I thought, Amy Fisher comes to mind.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent using smoke signals ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth