Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 196
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,131

    Exclamation Enter new thread ideas here! (All new threads must be approved)

    Please DO NOT start a new thread without moderator permission!


    Please enter your new thread ideas here.

    We will do our best to accommodate the requests for new threads that are topic worthy.

    Thank you so much for your cooperation.



  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SoSueMe For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    667
    I would love to hear HHJP's thoughts on the trial and verdict. I don't know if he's spoken publicly about it yet, or even if he will, but I'd like to see a thread if he makes any statements. He may be able to clear up a lot of the misunderstanding about the evidence the charges demanded.


  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to animlzrule For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    curiositycat's Avatar
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern New Mexico
    Posts
    4,948
    I had been thinking of a thread regarding the fact that CA&GA have been making money off the case by selling rights to this and that.
    Now that ICA will be out of jail, I believe it may start trouble between the Ants and ICA, now that people will be taking their interview, movie and book deals straight to ICA.
    I would like to have a thread discussing this.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright


  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to curiositycat For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,252
    Predictions about how HHJP will rule on the GUILTY verdicts tomorrow. Time served? Additional jail time on the counts of lying to LE?


  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,052
    One for Nancy Grace Exclusives with no discussion where it tells the posters who is going to be on the show? She has been getting some good people for example:

    NancyGraceHLN
    Looking forward to hear what original #CaseyAnthony Judge has to say tonight - Judge Stan Strickland exclusive on our show tonight!


    Or maybe just ones for Exclusives in General with no discussion. This way the posters will be able to look and know what shows they want to watch beforehand.


  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    43,429
    We have received multiple requests for threads on the sentencing for tomorrow. We have held off opening that thread until tomorrow morning. Speculation discussion is however ongoing on the sidebar thread and the thread that talks about Casey walking free on Thursday. Feel free to continue there until tomorrow morning when we will have a fresh Sentencing thread for you all!


  12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,131
    Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Predictions about how HHJP will rule on the GUILTY verdicts tomorrow. Time served? Additional jail time on the counts of lying to LE?
    Good idea BDE. I just bumped the thread "Will ICA Walk Free" and it should be on the front page.


  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SoSueMe For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,131
    WillenFan, thanks for reminding me. I'll open the HLN thread now.


  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoSueMe For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,052
    Oh and another suggestion that I have in regards for the exclusive is to have ONE thread for the list of exclusives ONLY (not discussion) and then ONE for discussion only. For example we already have that jury thread for all interviews where people are discussing. I think it might be easier to find ALL the interviews if they are in one thread without the discussion. So for Juror 6 (might be speaking out), Juror 3, and Alt 14 have spoken out so they would go into a thread titled "Media Exclusive Interview with Jury, case players, etc LIST ONLY" type of thread that way people can include media links to find the interviews. Just like we have our news thread for info on all news specifically regarding the case. I think you could do it for all media interviews though to make it easier.


  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:


  19. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,458
    Quote Originally Posted by SoSueMe View Post
    Please DO NOT start a new thread without moderator permission!


    Please enter your new thread ideas here.

    We will do our best to accommodate the requests for new threads that are topic worthy.

    Thank you so much for your cooperation.

    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

    I could not keep up with all the new threads, and most were about the same thing.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lisa%20tackett


    The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.



    All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.


  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:


  21. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,131
    Quote Originally Posted by animlzrule View Post
    I would love to hear HHJP's thoughts on the trial and verdict. I don't know if he's spoken publicly about it yet, or even if he will, but I'd like to see a thread if he makes any statements. He may be able to clear up a lot of the misunderstanding about the evidence the charges demanded.
    I haven't heard a peep from him and I doubt we will until after the sentencing. I know, I know, I want to hear his thoughts too.


  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoSueMe For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Yes - Mistakes or what looked like mistakes on all sides

    Here's something we thought was a defense mistake - when CM asked about Casey being handcuffed. We though it was mistake because it would bring in the check charges, but guess what, the Judge's ruling was narrow and allowed in a snippet of information related to her handcuffing to go on record.

    But, it allowed the Defense say, with some justification, that she was terrified, in the back of the police car, and she started telling lies.

    We all thought CM made mistake, but the wily attorney brought it in the closing agruments.

    I know Jose Baez is get the spotlight, but the strategy was Mason's.
    Abuse of power comes as no surprise


  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Shoat For This Useful Post:


  25. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,131
    Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Oh and another suggestion that I have in regards for the exclusive is to have ONE thread for the list of exclusives ONLY (not discussion) and then ONE for discussion only. For example we already have that jury thread for all interviews where people are discussing. I think it might be easier to find ALL the interviews if they are in one thread without the discussion. So for Juror 6 (might be speaking out), Juror 3, and Alt 14 have spoken out so they would go into a thread titled "Media Exclusive Interview with Jury, case players, etc LIST ONLY" type of thread that way people can include media links to find the interviews. Just like we have our news thread for info on all news specifically regarding the case. I think you could do it for all media interviews though to make it easier.
    Right now we're probably going to put them in the Media thread at the top of the page. Once more of the jurors come out, we might do this. Good idea.


  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoSueMe For This Useful Post:


  27. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Prosecution Mistake

    All the rebuttal focusing on impeaching Cindy. They should have let it rest -- it may only highlighted that the mother was willing to lie for her child; thus, she was not 100% convinced KC was responsible for CA's granddaugher's death.
    Abuse of power comes as no surprise


  28. The Following User Says Thank You to The Shoat For This Useful Post:


  29. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Defense mistake - Lee's testimony

    We all saw it as he couldn't pull the trigger on the molestation charges; but he demeanor made it seemed like he didn't want to talk about something terrible. So the innuedo/insinuation was there.
    Abuse of power comes as no surprise


  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Shoat For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3
    By cuppy199 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 628
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 10:30 AM
  2. Q & A Thread..Merged threads... 8/18
    By Anngelique in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 03:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •