Enter new thread ideas here! (All new threads must be approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Please DO NOT start a new thread without moderator permission!

Please enter your new thread ideas here.

We will do our best to accommodate the requests for new threads that are topic worthy.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

:blowkiss:

I would love to hear HHJP's thoughts on the trial and verdict. I don't know if he's spoken publicly about it yet, or even if he will, but I'd like to see a thread if he makes any statements. He may be able to clear up a lot of the misunderstanding about the evidence the charges demanded.

I had been thinking of a thread regarding the fact that CA&GA have been making money off the case by selling rights to this and that.
Now that ICA will be out of jail, I believe it may start trouble between the Ants and ICA, now that people will be taking their interview, movie and book deals straight to ICA.
I would like to have a thread discussing this.

Predictions about how HHJP will rule on the GUILTY verdicts tomorrow. Time served? Additional jail time on the counts of lying to LE?

One for Nancy Grace Exclusives with no discussion where it tells the posters who is going to be on the show? She has been getting some good people for example:

NancyGraceHLN
Looking forward to hear what original #CaseyAnthony Judge has to say tonight - Judge Stan Strickland exclusive on our show tonight!

Or maybe just ones for Exclusives in General with no discussion. This way the posters will be able to look and know what shows they want to watch beforehand.

We have received multiple requests for threads on the sentencing for tomorrow. We have held off opening that thread until tomorrow morning. Speculation discussion is however ongoing on the sidebar thread and the thread that talks about Casey walking free on Thursday. Feel free to continue there until tomorrow morning when we will have a fresh Sentencing thread for you all!

Predictions about how HHJP will rule on the GUILTY verdicts tomorrow. Time served? Additional jail time on the counts of lying to LE?

Good idea BDE. I just bumped the thread "Will ICA Walk Free" and it should be on the front page.

WillenFan, thanks for reminding me. I'll open the HLN thread now.

Oh and another suggestion that I have in regards for the exclusive is to have ONE thread for the list of exclusives ONLY (not discussion) and then ONE for discussion only. For example we already have that jury thread for all interviews where people are discussing. I think it might be easier to find ALL the interviews if they are in one thread without the discussion. So for Juror 6 (might be speaking out), Juror 3, and Alt 14 have spoken out so they would go into a thread titled "Media Exclusive Interview with Jury, case players, etc LIST ONLY" type of thread that way people can include media links to find the interviews. Just like we have our news thread for info on all news specifically regarding the case. I think you could do it for all media interviews though to make it easier.

Please DO NOT start a new thread without moderator permission!

Please enter your new thread ideas here.

We will do our best to accommodate the requests for new threads that are topic worthy.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

:blowkiss:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! :blowkiss:

I could not keep up with all the new threads, and most were about the same thing.

I would love to hear HHJP's thoughts on the trial and verdict. I don't know if he's spoken publicly about it yet, or even if he will, but I'd like to see a thread if he makes any statements. He may be able to clear up a lot of the misunderstanding about the evidence the charges demanded.

I haven't heard a peep from him and I doubt we will until after the sentencing. I know, I know, I want to hear his thoughts too. :)

Here's something we thought was a defense mistake - when CM asked about Casey being handcuffed. We though it was mistake because it would bring in the check charges, but guess what, the Judge's ruling was narrow and allowed in a snippet of information related to her handcuffing to go on record.

But, it allowed the Defense say, with some justification, that she was terrified, in the back of the police car, and she started telling lies.

We all thought CM made mistake, but the wily attorney brought it in the closing agruments.

I know Jose Baez is get the spotlight, but the strategy was Mason's.

Oh and another suggestion that I have in regards for the exclusive is to have ONE thread for the list of exclusives ONLY (not discussion) and then ONE for discussion only. For example we already have that jury thread for all interviews where people are discussing. I think it might be easier to find ALL the interviews if they are in one thread without the discussion. So for Juror 6 (might be speaking out), Juror 3, and Alt 14 have spoken out so they would go into a thread titled "Media Exclusive Interview with Jury, case players, etc LIST ONLY" type of thread that way people can include media links to find the interviews. Just like we have our news thread for info on all news specifically regarding the case. I think you could do it for all media interviews though to make it easier.

Right now we're probably going to put them in the Media thread at the top of the page. Once more of the jurors come out, we might do this. Good idea.

All the rebuttal focusing on impeaching Cindy. They should have let it rest -- it may only highlighted that the mother was willing to lie for her child; thus, she was not 100% convinced KC was responsible for CA's granddaugher's death.

We all saw it as he couldn't pull the trigger on the molestation charges; but he demeanor made it seemed like he didn't want to talk about something terrible. So the innuedo/insinuation was there.

Right now we're probably going to put them in the Media thread at the top of the page. Once more of the jurors come out, we might do this. Good idea.

Sounds good!! I totally forgot you already had a media link one up there. I can't keep up this board is going to fast. God love you all that are modding it and trying to keep up with it. :floorlaugh:

i was thinking of making a thread - thoughts on what the pleseas, and KC's extended family in general, think of this outcome. are they happy? sad? both? will they welcome her to family events? will they exclude her? are they even on speaking terms with CA & GA as of now?

I am talking about cleaning the car; changing their stories, etc. I understand they wanted the As on their side -- but, really, come on, these people are capable of anything. Bring in obstruction, would have clarified to the jury the clean car, lack of evidence, doing anything for their daughter.

Is there any way we can keep the juror threads separate by name? It would be easier to discus their individual takes that way. TY.

Mods can you start a poll asking who will be watching the sentencing tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82