Levi Page Show 7/8 9 PM ET - OUR OWN TRICIA WILL BE ON THE SHOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Moss speaking. She said this jury got it wrong. :(

I love Susan. Maybe we can get her on WS Radio someday too. :heart:

I agree with everything that Susan Moss said.

Tricia had a feeling all along the jury might not be able to render KC guilty. If I were to paraphrase her, I'd say Tricia feels it was hard for the jury to connect the dots.

Susan said the jury didn't do their job by properly analyzing the evidence. You really have to work and you really have to think and you really have to study the record. She feels they didn't invest the time to come up with a verdict.

I'm still so sick. I can't believe that only 14 people are listening to this only 9 members.

Susan didn't like the complications of the jury instructions either.

Levi says even Hollywood celebrities are weighing in on the verdict. I think he's playing about how angry Joan Rivers is. Yes, it's Joan Rivers. She finds this is outrageous. And Joan is pretty mad at the jury too.

ICA will be livid the stars don't like her. Good.

Congrats Tricia for being on show.

I don't think jury understood their role or instructions. I wish they would have asked.

I don't what this clip is about but dang, if all murderers need a witness to the crime, then we all need to hire our own private bodyguards! Murderers USUALLY try to HIDE their crimes! :banghead:

Tricia says when the *advertiser censored* industry doesn't even want you, that says a lot.

:sick:

Susan says why pay for what KC would give away for free?

:sick:

Susan says people who are infamous usually do quite well.

:furious:

Tricia says "GO TIM MILLER! If I can do anything to help you, I will", talking about Tim's possible lawsuit.

July 16th KC will be deposed by ZG's attorney and she can't plead the 5th, per Susan! Put that date on the calendar, peeps!

BTW, I'm not typing everything on here. Anyone who wants to know the latest in this case should listen to get a good summary of the day - and more! You can download the show soon after it ends. :grouphug:

Tricia describing how our members are feeling about this verdict.

She is talking about Caylee's Law.

i got kicked out of Levi's show and can't get it back on? did it go down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth