Post-Verdict: Celebrity Reactions ***LIST ONLY***

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Tons of celebs have taken to their twitter accounts about the verdict! 99% of them are upset by it like all of us. Here is what some have said:

@kathygriffin Wow. Ok, now this case has my attn. Not guilty? Really? I just assumed...

@mindykaling Anyone else hoping Casey Anthony is stupid enough to sue herself for millions in a civil court?

@mindylaing Maybe the jury didn't know infanticide was homicide? Help! Help!

@rainnwilson Dear Florida, THANK YOU for freeing Casey! She's now available for partying and babysitting!

@rainwilson Yes it is. And there's 2 'n's. RT @itswaltersview: that's actually not funny regardless of your occupation or sense of humor, Rain.

@themandymoore Woah! Shocked about the verdict in the casey anthony trial! Thought she was guilty for sure! Either way, tragic story....

@themandymoore i'm from orlando and have been hooked on the trial the last few weeks. the defense team was abysmal! this is shocking! poor, poor caylee.

@themandymoore i thought the prosecution was stellar, obv not enough to convince the jury tho. how does that family come together again after all of this?

@carsonjdaily That jury better get into hiding.

@biggsjason I guess the glove fit

@kaleycuoco Nice Justice system. I can't breathe. I can't think. I'm sick. God help us.

@LoBosworth Florida is weird.

@LoBosworth Casey will forever be a pariah even though she got off. Eww

@Jillzarin I can NOT beleive Casey Anthony was found NOT GUILTY! What..the glove didn't fit? The is terrible. I am SHOCKED.

@QBKILLA Not What??? State of Florida We Better Than That!!!. #I'mMoving

@CHETHAZE Casey Anthony: Newest OJ? or actually not guilty? I don't even know what to think anymore.

@ochocinco Dear @CNN am I hearing things correctly but I believe I heard the words #NotGuilty

@LTLine WOW!! Casey Anthony found not guilty of Murder

@joerogan One thing we can look forward to after this Casey Anthony not guilty verdict is an inevitable reality show from that *advertiser censored**** crazy b****

@benjaminmadden Casey Anthony looks Crazy man. like real Crazy. like street rat Krazy. Kray Kray. $100 says she moves to LA in 30 days or less.

@StarJonesEsq I believe in the jury system & accept verdict...but I can't take smiles from #CaseyAnthony right now. She may be NG...but her baby is dead!

@ciara AMERICA! OW!

@Markhoppus No.****ing.Way

@ErinAndrews wow

@AubreyODay Either the law is corrupt. or we give to much power to the people entrusted with interpreting & applying the law. Its a sad day 4 justice.

@MARLON WAYANS Ok white people, we got OJ yall got casey anthony... We even? Wait not til she's convicted 4 robbery 4 tryin to retrieve caylee baby clothes

@BowWow watching casey anthony walk out of the courthouse...

@kevin_nealon Casey Anthony. You go gir! You have three years of partying to make up for.

@jonrich I'm sitting here with my 18 month old son and can't FATHOM how ppl can "celebrate" in court when a baby was killed/ ANIMALS! @NikiTaylorInc @LilJon

@KhloeKardashian Nancy Grace is about to go HAM about this verdict! Let loose the dogs Mrs Nancy Grace!!

@KimKardashian WHAT!!!!???!!!! CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!! I am speechless!!!

@KimKardashian Is this now an open case? Do they attempt to arrest someone else? I am so confused! How do these jurors not believe she's guilty??

@kristenschaaled Juror: "You know, it's like when your daughter goes missing and you go to a hot body contest and get a tattoo, we've all done that, right?"

@kristenschaaled Juror: "It's like when you're kid's gone you just party for 31 days until someone finds you out. That's normal, right?"

@kristenschaaled Juror: "Raise your hand if you want to get back to summer w/o feeling bad about putting someone to death? Great."

@kristenschaaled Juror: "We've all borrowed shovels from our neighbor after our kid has gone missing."

@kristenschaaled Juror: "Hey, there's no fingerprints on a skeleton that was in a swamp for 6 months. Our hands are tied!"

@kristenschaaled Casey: "The only thing I'm guilty of is having a good time for 31 days!"

@kristenschaaled Juror: "Who wouldn't get angry if they called their family from jail and they wanted to know where your daughter is? Acck annoying!"

@kristenschaaled I'm done. Until Casey Anthony's reality show.

Holly Marie Combs (@HDonoho): “Outraged. Out. Raged.” … ”Hold up. They found her guilty of lying. Lying to covering up something she didn’t do? Fascinating.” … “If not reporting your child missing for 31 days is not aggravated child abuse I dont know what is. I really don’t. #JudicialSystem”

Roseanne Barr (@TheRealRoseanne): “miscarriage of justice…our system is broken and it sucks–death penalty should be removed–that’s why she got off”…”victory for all child murderers!”…”casey-you were so smart to hide the body in the swamp! You got away with killing your baby!”

Sharon Osbourne (@MrsSOsbourne): “Casey Anthony not guilty??…..it’s a disgrace. She’ll probably get her own reality show now.”

Fred Savage (@thefredsavage): “It’s a great day for people who kill their children.”

Emmy Rossum (@emmyrossum): “Casey Anthony admitted that her daughter died on HER watch. Isn’t that the very definition of abuse/neglect? #JusticeForCaylee”

Patti Stanger (@PattiStanger) “have been watching Casey Anthony trial from the beginning. Did the jury just lose their minds? She chloroformed her kid, need I say more!”

Chad Lowe (@ichadlowe): “I haven’t been following it, but I wonder if the media would be paying as much attention if #CayleeAnthony had been a minority?”

Aubrey O’Day (@aubreyoday): “They said she’s Not Guilty guys. The jury was her maker & that’s the law. I don’t know,my heart hurts. I don’t feel like justice was served.”

Anita Baker: "Innocent until PROVEN guilty … No cause of death. If you don't know HOW it happened, you can't say [whodunit]."

Boris Kodjoe: Speechless! All I can think of is the baby. So angry! WTF.

Elise Neal: "Wow,#caseyanthony not guilty?? On all the murder charges? Was the evidence THAT iffy? REALLY?"

Gabrielle Union: "SO much 2 say, but nada appropriate."

Holly Robinson Peete: "My heart is pounding, I just sweat through my shirt and we are about to go on the air ...#justiceforcaylee"

La La Vazquez: "Speechless. Stunned."

Niecy Nash: "I understand being relieved if [you're] found not guilty but all the smiling & laughing when [your] child is dead is ridiculous & offensive:(. Wow …"

Terry McMillan: "Even the judge tried not to look shocked. But he was. Clearly."

Vivica A. Fox: "I mean, really?? WTH is this gonna teach teenage moms! Go party [and] lie to the cops about it and u too can get away with it?? WTF??"

Joy Behar I am shocked by the #caseyanthonyverdict. Though I can't say this is the first time Florida screwed up on an important vote. #HLN

Harvey Levin: having covered OJ Simpson ... nothing really shocks me anymore. but this verdict really surprises me....especially how quickly it came

David Boreanaz: Anthony Cleared in Daughters Death. Media Assassination? This case is over. No winners here. Wonder what Nancy Grace is doing right now?

Bonnie Fuller: #casey anthony:people going nuts. Cannot believe verdict.

Maria Menounos: Wow. I didn't know what verdict would be, def seemed like they had a tough time producing facts for a guilty verdict...

Michael Moore: Wait! She was already convicted by Nancy Grace and the rest of the media! Why did the jury have any say in this??

Scott Baio: Just hugged, squeezed & kissed my daughter a lot. Now I'm off to driving range 2 hit a LARGE bucket of balls to relieve this anger! #caylee

Lest this become another venting thread, we are only going to have a list only option.

So you can link and list and make a comment specific to what you found, but let's not vent. I know you guys are upset, but we already have a lot of threads where we've allowed a lot more venting than we normally do.

:grouphug:

NikkiSixx Nikki Sixx
I am ashamed and shocked that our legal system failed us and found Casey Anthony not guilty for killing her daughter or any other charges.

Julie Gonzalo (@julie_gonzalo): Beyond shocked.. Florida (my state)... you disappointed me.. just speechless..

Jack Osbourne (@MrJackO): Wow I think those jurors were sleeping through that whole trial. If #caseyanthonytrial is not guilty, then I'm the president of the USA

Christina Applegate (@1capplegate): I look into my baby's eyes and I can't imagine harming her not physically, emotionally not mentally,1 who does is a monster, a free monster

AJ McLean (@skulleeroz): Wow Florida wtf is wrong with our judicial system. Not guilty is bs! I feel so sorry for a innocent girl dying in vain. Unbelievable!!!

Jason Alexander (@IJasonAlexander): seems the child killed herself, crawled into a bag and flung herself into swamp. No one is guilty. Justice served. Party on, Casey.

IJasonAlexander Don't know what to think. No way all those lawyers allowed 12 stupid people on jury. I wish we knew their thinking. Maybe one will speak up.

Miley Cyrus: You know the world is skewed when people get away with murdering children but we cant get gay marriage legalized in the state of California.

I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread where we can keep everything together of celebrities and artists speaking out AGAINST Casey.

Murderers to Millionaires
http://youtu.be/1WfdpIRHmOk

Song for Casey
http://youtu.be/u7S9QCbzyiM

“You know the world is skewed when people get away with murdering children, but we can’t get gay marriage legalized in the state of California,” Miley wrote in a tweet Wednesday morning, making an obvious reference to Casey’s case, without directly mentioning it. (Miley Cyrus)

Article here: http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/07/06/miley-cyrus-reaction-casey-anthony-twitter-gay-marriage/

“WHAT!!!!???!!!! CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!! I am speechless!!!” tweeted Kim. “I am truly sick over the Casey Anthony verdict! So if the courts don’t believe she is guilty then who do they think killed this little baby?” she added. (Kim Kardashian)

Bethenny Frankel – “I’m so disgusted by the verdict that I’m almost consumed by it.”

Ramona Singer – “A very sad day that justice was not served for Caylee. Please let that poor little baby rest in peace.”

Caroline Manzo – “The defense team should show some kind of respect for this poor baby. Now is not the time for arrogance….. Jackass”

Teresa Giudice – “So insane to be in FL w Gia when Casey Anthony verdict comes out… As a mom of 4 beautiful girls, I just can’t… #disgusting #RIPCaylee”

Melissa Gorga – “Shame on you Casey… Bye….”

Royce Reed – “My what a works we live in… Nancy Grace bout 2go OFF!!! I honestly didn’t think murder 1 but def manslaughter. Wow! Only Guilty of lying!”

Kyle Richards - “So exactly WHO IS responsible for dumping Caylee’s lifeless body away like trash? nobody?”

Jill Zarin – “I can NOT believe Casey Anthony was found NOT GUILTY! What..the glove didn’t fit? The is terrible. I am SHOCKED.”

Article here: http://www.realitytea.com/2011/07/06/kim-kardashian-receives-backlash-for-casey-anthony-comments-plus-other-reality-stars-speak-out/

casey-you were so smart to hide the body in the swamp! You got away with killing your baby! (Roseanne Barr)

Casey Anthony not guilty??.....it’s a disgrace. She’ll probably get her own reality show now. (Sharon Osborne)

Anyone else hoping Casey Anthony is stupid enough to sue herself for millions in a civil court? (Mindy Kaling)

Wow. Ok, now this case has my attn. Not guilty? Really? I just assumed...(Kathy Griffin)

I understand being relieved if ur found not guilty but all the smiling & laughing when ur child is dead is ridiculous & offensive:( wow.. (Niecy Nash)

I guess OJ has a new friend now. Disgusting. (Fred Savage)

That jury better get into hiding. (Carson Daly)

Article Here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/05/casey-anthony-trial-verdict-not-guilty-celebrities_n_890602.html#s303385&title=Kim_Kardashian

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ9eJrtMUMQ"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Verdict Upsets Julie Chen‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xWoZ3UwH-g"]YouTube - ‪Celebs React to Casey Anthony Verdict‬‏[/ame]

Tichina Arnold: Watching the Kasey Anthony verdict. “Not Guilty”. OK…so who IS? There is still a dead little girl.

Terry McMillan: Bye bye. I would like to slap Casey hard enough to knock off her ponytail.

Star Jones: While #CaseyAnthony lives ‘Bella Vita’…her “beautiful life”…a dead baby lies in the ground with no one to be held responsible….I believe in the jury system & accept verdict…but I can’t take smiles from #CaseyAnthony right now. She may be NG…but her baby is dead!

Vivica A. Fox: F#@k them all! 2 b proud that u got a killer off! Burn in hell! Not tweeting anymore 2day! Disgusted by our legal system 2day!! A baby killer got off 2day!! I’m just done!! Now her legal team holds a press conference! Like they won a championship!!

Bow Wow: Watching casey anthony walk out the courthouse…

JaMaal Buster: I would like to know what she is celebrating…let’s not forget your child is dead, and you don’t know who killed her…so you say…SMH!!

Melyssa Ford, retweed by Ghostface Killah: I pray, when this heartless woman attempts to profit from her child’s murder, NO ONE supports the book/movie/Lifetime Story…

Royce Reed: She’s a pathological liar yes & found guilty of that BUT there were holes I guess… Her parents were emotionless. I’m done.

Gabrielle Union: SO much 2 say, but nada appropriate

Darren Sharper: It’s amazing to me that her actions after the baby was found dead aren’t weighed in on decision.How can plaxico get almost 2yrs. Now this!

La La Anthony: Speechless. Stunned

Malika Haqq: If Casey didn’t kill her baby girl she is guilty of not protecting her PERIOD #Godhelpher

Alesha Renee: I believe n karma Caylee will make sure justice is served 4 her murder. just thought. Like Nicole and Ron did for theirs. 1 way or another

Mia X: Well the baby is @ Peace I hope her death wasn’t painful n full of suffering Jose Baez is the new Go2 guy

Bun B: I keep seeing that there’s a difference between killing a wife and killing a baby. We are treading a very thin line America.

Marsha Ambrosius: Unbelievable!

Tika Sumpter: Wow, amazing..people can truly get away w murder in this country. Just hire a great lawyer. Amazing. Stop having kids if u don’t want them, plz!

Kevin Hart: I’m punching anybody n the face name “Casey” or “Anthony” 2day…I can’t believe she got off, is this pay back 4 “OJ”? If so I understand

Cory Hardrict: Only in America people nothing new, but she can’t dodge judgement day…

D-Nice: Not guilty??? Oh, word?

Plies: U can hide dead body’s in dis world an get found Not Guilty. But Conspiracy can’t get u 30yrs just 4 hangin around a man dat SOLD Dope..

http://thebuzzcincy.com/national/tomjoynerradio/celebrity-twitter-reactions-to-casey-anthony/

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK6iAzIwhhg&feature=feedlik"]YouTube - ‪Jerry-Springer-The Truth Behind-Casey-Anthony‬‏[/ame]

usmagazine.com had a story where kristen stewart was horrified people say she looks like ica alot, should play her if there was a movie . kristen is disgusted with the idea . i can't blame her either.

Dexters_solution.jpg

Attachments

• Dexters_solution.jpg
    Dexters_solution.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 7
Joan Rivers: Still in shock...after issuing their verdict, the Casey Anthony jury should have immediately pled insanity.

7:13:42 pm ET Jul 6th from web

Joan Rivers: Casey Anthony has ALWAYS been trouble! In high school, she was allegedly voted "Most likely to get away with murder."

12:15:30 pm ET Jul 7th from web

http://www.celebritytwits.com/show/406/joanrivers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle