Thank You Mods

Irish_Eyes

Reaction score
Sorry to break the "ask before starting a new thread" rule, but it seemed silly to ask if we could say THANK YOU to all our wonderful mods.

We know this is as emotional for you as it is for us. We know we've made your job interesting in these past few days to say the least. And after tomorrow, I can't say I don't expect more high emotions. You've all done a great job in allowing people the space to vent while still keeping some level of sanity around here. And it's not unnoticed.

Anyone else want to show some love and support for our mods?

I do! I'm glad this website is here, and that it's moderated so well. Thank you to everyone who makes this possible.

Where is the info about not starting new threads? I just tried to start one twice. poor mods. I didn't see this request anywhere. sorry.

It takes a special person to do their job..........I would have banned us all by now. Thanks ya'll. This place has been nuts for almost two days and I figure tomorrow will be just as bad, but I'm giving you your Christmas bonus early......it looks like I have to work tomorrow, so that's on less big mouth for you to worry about. :floorlaugh:

Where is the info about not starting new threads? I just tried to start one twice. poor mods. I didn't see this request anywhere. sorry.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143629"]Enter new thread ideas here! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Currently, new threads cannot be started in Caylee's forum without mod approval. Use the search feature to find a current thread with your topic in it. Most of the requests we've gotten have been to open new threads that are already open.

Here's a link on how to use the search feature: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70221"]Forum Search Tips - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

From the bottom of my <broken> heart, I want to thank Tricia and all of our incredible moderators here for all that you do. I don't know how I would have gotten through this without having WS to come to. You go above and beyond and I love you all for that!

Great big thanks for all the hard work all of our Mod's do on this site. Thank you Websleuths and for giving us a sane place to post without fear of attack. Love this site and all the classy smart caring folk's who post here.

It takes a special person to do their job..........I would have banned us all by now. Thanks ya'll. This place has been nuts for almost two days and I figure tomorrow will be just as bad, but I'm giving you your Christmas bonus early......it looks like I have to work tomorrow, so that's on less big mouth for you to worry about. :floorlaugh:

LOL teh :thud: All of our members are valued and we appreciate You and everyone who participates. Every single member has something to share and we wouldn't have this high paying moderator job without you all. :silly: xoxo

Thanks so much for all you do. I know the last two days have been difficult. I love WS and appreciate being able to voice my opinion.

Dear Mods,

I am so very sorry for the raw emotions I have had since the verdict. Another poster pointed out to me tonight that something I said caused them to consider going back to lurking. I can't tell you how eye opening this was for me. I would never mean to do this intentionally to anyone, no matter their opinions.
I am very disappointed in myself but am so very thankful that it was pointed out to me tonight so that I was forced to sit back and truly think about how much I truly do value every member here.

You all are feeling the same as the rest of us here, you are angry and hurt too and I realize tonight that you have not have time to post your feelings about this because you are too busy warning us that no matter what, Websleuths stands for so much more. Please accept my apologies and know that I love you all, appreciate you all and think of you all as my family..

There isn't a way I can type the right words on here that expresses how concerned I've been for all of you that have spent hours and hours following this case. Yesterday Tricia and I spoke on the phone about how much it hurts us to see you all so upset. :hug:

That's all the words I have right now. I wish I could write something that could help each one of you. Just know that all the mods do care very much about your anguish.

I'd like to add my thanks to the mods too! They've all done an outstanding job, especially with the high volume of traffic here in the wake of the verdict.

:tyou:

I want to add my thanks to the chorus. Thank God for this place and those that keep it healthy for us. Many of us would have lost our marbles without a place to vent and sometimes to just read. Thanks Thanks Thanks.

The last two days here have proven to me why I love WS and our posters so very much.

Many of us felt blindsided by the verdict in this case. Others of us saw it coming.

There has been plenty of confusion, plenty of sniping, plenty of heartache.

But this group of people has for the most part been...

- willing and able to agree to disagree respectfully,
- willing and able to work through our emotions together,
- willing and able to listen to one another and learn from each other.

Have there been breakdowns and disagreements? Hell yes. What else would one expect when over 1000 people (and sometimes 4000 people) come together to discuss some current event?

But listen.

Each and every one of you is a significant part of what makes WebSleuths what it is.
Thank you for sharing yourselves, thank you for building this community, thank you for being you.

(And thank you for thanking the mods. :rocker: )

I must apologize from the bottom of my (also broken) heart for being so upset yesterday that I created one of the problem new threads causing more work for the WS mods.

:( I'm ashamed of myself. :loser:

And I thank you for not sending me to TO. I strongly suspect that it was a very good thing that I was so often unable to load the forums over the past couple of days, as I probably would have been in huge trouble, and I really don't want that!

Like others, I'm so extremely grateful for this place to go, where not only can I read others agreeing with me, but also seek to understand why those that do not don't. And I really appreciate the support thread.

I want to finally say that I actually appreciate the WS mods and transcribers so much that I've quite often commented to my friends and family about how much hard work this must have been for all of you. It has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated, for sure.

:gthanks:

Don't be so hard on yourselves. **** happens and we are able to move on.
Thanks to all of the moderators here. It has been a long, bumpy road. It is not over by a long shot.

Keep the faith, everyone. Love you all.
This is a tough one.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all our hard working mods!! you are appreciated (and needed!!) more than you'll ever know!

Yesterday I wanted to scream and yell and say bad words. The only thing holding me back was knowing that I felt just like some of you and I was needed to help, rather than cuss up a storm.

Throughout this case we have talked about that long hallway. The one when you get to the end there is nothing more you can do. Many of us thought this was the end of the long hall. And then an escape door opened.

We haven't reached the end of the long hall yet peeps. I believe that over the coming months and maybe even years there are going to be missing puzzle pieces that will cause us to walk that walk again. And we will be here together. We will be needed on other cases sadly..... there are too many. But I believe this isn't the end of the Caylee Marie Anthony story. I don't see how it can be.

Friendships are more closely bonded in the bad times, during crisis and sadness. It is easy to be a friend when things are good. It is when you are put to the test that either friendship grows or it wasn't meant to last. You are a great group and have worked hard on this case. And I know you will continue to document and work if there are new events.

We are here for you, I wish there was more we could do.

:blowkiss:

I am really glad that this thread was started. I am relatively new here - 1st trial and have loved being a part of this group these past weeks. It has been very interesting and informative, funny and a great outlet. I don't know where else I could have gone; who else would have listened to my obsession about this case. I've listened to web radio a couple of times with Tricia and Kimster and I really appreciate your belief in our system of justice, your insight, guests in the quest for truth and justice in this crazy world we live in. I've been trying to work through all of my thoughts, emotions, beliefs these past few days along with everyone else and have found soo much continued bashing that I was thinking earlier that I just may need to move on from here. I appreciate everyones grief and opinions, but all the negativity (and I am being nice) is getting to me and there are some posts that are downright horrible. I know the verdict was just yesterday and there are people here with much more invested that me, but as I listened to JA, whose has more invested that any of us say that he believes in our system and if the jurors didn't see what he saw, he respects that. If he can do that that so do we. Thanks for letting me share and be a part of WBS and thanks for all you do here; you clearly have your hands full!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back