Coleman trial evidence to be made public

What kind of demented mind? I"m just at a loss.

WoW this is so sad. Glad he was convicted!

The surveillance video of Garett and Gavin playing in the front yard is hard to watch. Just innocent boys running around playing and then hours later they are gone forever...so sad.

Why didn't anyone intervene with those crazy religious filled emails circulating from his computer ... by the time he was pretending to set up surveillance cameras on the property, why didn't anyone track the threats. They were reported to police, weren't they?

Otto, I have asked this very same question 100 times in this case! The threats were reported to the police, why nothing happened with them sooner we will probably never know. IMO, the Columbia P-D should be very thankful they haven't been slapped with a lawsuit. But then again, there is probably more that we don't know.

All those pictures of CC and TL are truly sickening. It disgusts me to see them together, like a real couple, without a care in the world.

He's definitely where he belongs now. But I also hope TL never has another day of peace in her life. The blood of those 3 beautiful people is on her hands too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back