Page 4 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scout35 View Post
    I just cannot bring myself to watch today. I will be relying on you guys to let me know what is going on.

Thank You!
    Good morning everyone. Me too. I cannot bear to watch as my heart cannot take any more. I will also be relying on everyone here to let me know. Thank goodness for everyone here at Websleuths.. I'm so emotionally invested in this case.. I don't know how I would have gotten through all of this without you. Thanks again. Sending BIG (((((HUGS))))) to all here...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Glassgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    If she is free today one has to wonder if she will not just go home. I do not see the defense putting her up in their homes. I wonder if Caylee's room is still set up? You truly have to wonder what her life will be like once she is out. She will have no life for a long time no matter where she goes. jmo
    I can see someone on the DT taking her in..I actually hope they do so they can see the REAL her..But I doubt any one of them will have the 'common sense' to get what a HUGE mistake they made in so vigorously defending her.
    RIP TERRI (tfrohning)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

What, no breakfast? So, Casey is found not guilty and we must starve? No fair!
    Mornin' everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    If she is free today one has to wonder if she will not just go home. I do not see the defense putting her up in their homes. I wonder if Caylee's room is still set up? You truly have to wonder what her life will be like once she is out. She will have no life for a long time no matter where she goes. jmo
    I beleive casey will adapt in any situation. She adapted just fine for 31 days until her mother rained on her parade. I always thought she would adapt in prison too. Thats what scared me! I do think that she will end up back in jail someday though! I hope that she never has anymore children.

Im praying for caylee! rip

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:

Good Morning

This will be the last time we will see Casey Anthony in that court room. In a couple of hours, she will most likely be walking free arm and arm with her attorney, Jose Baez. Probably wisked away to an undisclosed location.

I can't put into words the sickening feeling in my stomach.

Sad day for Caylee and justice.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Last night I was wondering when the jurors who rarely took notes, but when they did what exactly did they write?

Juror#3"Would be nice to go to DisneyLand"

Juror#14"No one makes a murder look like an accident, or is it the other way around? Who cares, she's innocent either way."

Juror#2"Manslaughter, but I'll vote not guilty if that's what everyone wants"
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

I expect to be extremely dissappointed today and am left after the NG verdict still feeling empty, saddened and depressed. I signed the petition for Caylee's Law and will continue to what I can on upcoming cases, but I promised myself I would never again allow myself to invest this much emotionally.

It's like....I don't know. Sorta like having a serial killer out running around. You find the evidence of his/her destruction and yet can not find the cause of it. Only this is just the opposite.....we found the cause of it and let it roam the streets.

Isn't it five o'clock somewhere? Can't I have a glass of wine?

My husband told me just a few minutes ago, that regardless of what a travesty this is, the judge will more than likely let her walk as she was voted not guilty by a group of peers and is considered vindicated, and that he thinks it will be unlikely the judge will step in and keep her in jail. He will treat her like anyone else. I hate that he said this, although I know it's because I almost died when I had my hopes crushed of a guilty verdict and he's just trying to prevent that happening with the sentencing. Still sucks and I hope he is wrong

ETA- bleh I can't even think today. I have to miss all of this so I will catch up with you all later.
    Last edited by ColdDayIn; 07-07-2011 at 08:24 AM. Reason: wording

F-Freeing
    L-Lying
    O-Odious Murderers.
    R-Real?
    I-Imaginary?
    D-Doesn't Matter.
    A-Acquit

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ColdDayIn For This Useful Post:

Morning Everyone

My thoughts today is that after all legal actions are filed against ICA, I hope she falls off the earth and out of my thought process. I'm breathing out the bad and inhaling the good in life. My family deserves more good time than ICA or her family.

Having said that and if ICA gets released today, I hope she's remanded to JB's custody until her probation/parole ends. They deserve each other.

I also wish LDB and JA no regrets, y'all did a superb job. Peace be with you!

CM going into court now. No comment.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~Lisa~ For This Useful Post:

I still can't seem to wrap my brain around how a jury of 12 could find her not guilty. We all watched as potential jurors, one after one, said they could not get around their feelings that she was guilty and couldn't serve.

I thought there was a chance for a mistrial due to juror #4 not being able "to judge" people or that there would be a stealth juror amongst them, but NEVER in my wildest dreams after following this from the very beginning would I believe they would assemble 12 people that would let her go scott free.

I hope ICA enjoys her "freedom" ... free of any happiness and joy that she imagines is waiting for her on the other side. She will pay. It may not be with her life or jail time, but she will pay every time she walks past someone on the sidewalk and and all they have is disdain for her in their eyes. Prison would have been easier, probably.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to It's Not the Nanny For This Useful Post:

Ugh!

It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:

I am new here but want to say THANK YOU for letting me vent and share with other WS'ers I mean it when I say I am honored to be apart of this site and look forward to helping missing and abused in any way I can. I'm determined to make it my life's work.

that being said I don't know if I cam watch the sentencing coverage on tv. It will make me ill seeing KC all smiles. I'll probably just read on here.

22. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to MEM2010 For This Useful Post:

I think it's only FAIR the 12 fools, I mean folks, that allowed her to walk FREE are there to see what they've done! I don't get why they're not!
    RIP TERRI (tfrohning)

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

bobkealing bob kealing

I see some people holding signs and cops on horseback outside courthouse in advance of #caseyanthony sentencing.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast