Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

I wonder what HHJP will say to the now acquitted (on murder )...

I hope he gets a wicked shot at her, but I bet he'll take the high road. I am assuming he is really having a difficult time stomaching this. Just as we are.

HHJP, you did a great job reigning in this circus.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DEPUTYDAWG For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by belle3 View Post
    U know the more i think about it, if they werent gonna give her death, then the next appropriate sentence is exactly what happened. She wouldve totally adapted to life in prison no probs. But nooowwww, she has to deal with the wrath of the public, paying taxes, dealing with lawsuits, spending money she doesnt have. Never having one person ever believe a word she says about anything. Be used and abused just like she has done to others. The world is a cruel place sometimes and I believe that this is gonna be the toughest sentence she could ever serve. Bring it on Casey, The REAL world is waiting for you.
    I agree. I so thought she would have done well in prison. Thats why i wanted her to get death! We have not heard the last of casey i suspect! Hope evryone sues her and makes her life miserable! moo

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:

I need a live feed - my normal is not working. TIA

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pcrum12 For This Useful Post:

Is it possible?? yup. Still crying.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to belle3 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrsh...milymember.mp3

Radio interview with Dana (Cindy's 2nd cousin). Some bizarre info she gives in here saying a book will be released soon that will give proof that what Baez said in his opening statement is exactly what happened.
    I wonder how exactly they could have proof? Did they video tape it? Record it? Take pictures? Call 911 after it happened(wait...strike that one) Casey's word? lol
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JBounds For This Useful Post:

Please, you guys. Don't get caught up in their lies and buy their books. Please don't!!!

Anyone have a link to the sentencing?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenziema For This Useful Post:

Well Bill S thinks the Judge will max her out so we will see.

At this point I don't care either way.

I'm looking forward to the Judge Perry's comments and I think the motion by the State on recovering costs is just brilliant.

15. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Good morning friends. My heart is heavy today, I "think" I have prepared myself emotionally for what will likely be the final nail in Caylee's coffin (or should I say laundry bag.)

I will see this sad story through to the end though. I will absolutely watch the inmate when she is likely given her freedom today. It sickens me, but I feel that turning it off at the worst part is like pretending this insane ending didn't really happen. I will remember the reading of the verdict for the rest of my life.

I thank websleuths for giving us a place to hurt together. I don't know if I could have made it through the last few days without such a place to share in. Strength and blessings to you all this day.

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to noelle91176 For This Useful Post:

KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    I agree. I so thought she would have done well in prison. Thats why i wanted her to get death! We have not heard the last of casey i suspect! Hope evryone sues her and makes her life miserable! moo
    Life on the "outside" may not be a picnic, either. So many people hate her. As it stands, she can't even set foot outside without protection.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KenoshaKid For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by squeaky View Post
    HLN sure is having trouble with their signal this morning. The image and audio are both very choppy. Robin Meade suggested the "tall buildings" are to blame, but this reminds me of the broadcast problems that happened during the OJ chase; so many different news outlets were transmitting signals that they all start interfering with each other.
    We are supposed to have some MAJOR storms in the area today (Orlando) I hope the skies open up in anguish as the sentence is read... That would truly be poetic!!
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:

Can't she be sentenced in absentia? And in reality she's already in New York for her appearances?

Quote Originally Posted by deelytful1 View Post
    What is wrong with people?!!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SATA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dallasdon View Post
    To me, this is sad.

Having to pass a law to report your child dead or missing!?

REALLY!?
    I know what you mean..but I think it is even sadder to not report your child missing for 31 days and walk out free..

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to md89 For This Useful Post:

Just want to mention, again, that unlike the bulk of the trial HLN is showing the the sentencing live for people out here in the southwest.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daisy.faithfull For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:

Hoping so much that she gets the max. I can't bare to watch the sentencing so I hope to hear good news from you all- that she won't be getting out today!
    "The stars in the sky illuminate below. The light is the sign that love will guide you home." -AVA

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to theBritster For This Useful Post:

Mason is in the hallway outside of the courtroom.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

HLN is showing some very angry protesters outside the courtroom right now. Pretty intense, but I can't tell how much they are posturing for camera time.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to squeaky For This Useful Post:

I took a self-imposed time out after the verdict but I am back today to see how HHJBP treats her in regards to sentencing.

I couldn't sleep Tuesday night thinking about the injustice of it all and I found a few thoughts comforting...

What can **I** personally glean from Caylee's death so that in some very small way her death was not in vain.

I would give my life for my own daughter and love her with every fiber of my being, but I hug her a little tighter and kiss her a little more often because of Caylee. I don't take for granted ANYTHING with my daughter, even the poopy diapers while she is rolling around on the changing table and getting poop everywhere! I just chuckle and remember that life is fleeting and holding on to every last moment, trying or joyous, is what it is all about.

I also thought about the way the WS'ers bonded together, challenged each other, supported each other and ultimately felt completely betrayed by this trial. It is amazing how a group of people in cyberspace can come together for a little angel we never met. The outpouring of anger and frustration at the verdict tells me that I should NOT lose faith in humanity.

My last thought was that the SA's office sent a VERY clear message to the residents in their jurisdiction - if you harm a child we will spare no expense, seek out any and EVERY resource available to us in order to bring justice to those who can no longer speak for themselves.

I did nod off Tuesday night but not before I stood in my daughter's doorway and watched her sleep for a while then snuck in a few kisses - and one was for Caylee....

Last edited by laniefi; 07-07-2011 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Missed the first line of what I wrote

I'm not even mad at the defense anymore. I just can't stomach what these jurors did.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rose222 For This Useful Post:

The mood looks scary outside the courthouse. People already fired up.

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rose222 View Post
    Please, you guys. Don't get caught up in their lies and buy their books. Please don't!!!
    Yeah Don't Buy it it will come out in a torrent soon enough and then you can get it for free
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

43. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

I think that in addition to Caylee's law they should have another law that says jurors cannot profit off of the case they deliberated in.

I just don't understand. If they found her guilty of lying and not reporting her child missing how did they not find her guilty of child neglect. I hope HHJP can find something to sentence her for that. Still wishfull thinking.

46. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QueenD For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast