976 users online (196 members and 780 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Please post HLN News Coverage in this thread.

I think Nancy Grace is just beside herself that she was wrong about the verdict, more than anything else, IMO. She spent a lot of time "convicting" Casey.
    Just my opinion, of course.

I guess CM will be on Vinnie's show at 5.

Ashton will be on JVM, Piers Morgan and Joy Behar.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I think Nancy Grace is just beside herself that she was wrong about the verdict, more than anything else, IMO. She spent a lot of time "convicting" Casey.
    I can see that!

But while Nancy and other talking heads would at times upset me because it was just so sensationalized, Nancy did put her opinion right out there. I noticed that some of the talking heads were not saying what they thought the verdict would be, especially towards the end. I think they did that because they didn't want to be wrong.

Aphrodite Jones announced earlier on HLN that JB/ICA were a package deal to be represented by Wm Morris agency.
    http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Aphrodite Jones announced earlier on HLN that JB/ICA were a package deal to be represented by Wm Morris agency.
    http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones
    JB said that ICA had no such deal, but he would not comment on anything he was doing with the agency.

Vinnie just showed a clip of Mr Morgan talking about deposing ICA.... go Morgan! Maybe he will get the first exclusive version of the 'truth' - for Zenaida.

Quote Originally Posted by daisy.faithfull View Post
    JB said that ICA had no such deal, but he would not comment on anything he was doing with the agency.
    Which proves he's still lying. IMO.
    Never regret anything, for at one time, it was exactly what you wanted

Jean C. said that CM gives her the whole story about his gesture in an interview. She said he explains that it was towards a particular person who had been harassing him. More in the full interview.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    That's correct. JVM said JB said there was no such deal. ICA hadn't signed ANY deals but he wouldn't comment on deals for himself.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by lowens1975 View Post
    Which proves he's still lying. IMO.
    Well, that could very well be!!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Jean C. said that CM gives her the whole story about his gesture in an interview. She said he explains that it was towards a particular person who had been harassing him. More in the full interview.
    He's only embarrassed that he was caught on camera and reported by a fellow Atty to the Fla Bar. He looks like he was really enjoying it..

Yeah right. I believe that like I believe Cindy did the chloroform searches.

I occurs to me that the feeding frenzy is getting crazy. Might be fun to just sit back and watch.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Yeah right. I believe that like I believe Cindy did the chloroform searches.
    Doesn't matter why he did it, it just matters that he did it. There are no circumstances where that kind of behavior is acceptable, especially from a man who had just blasted the media.

I don't think that he could take the high ground, but if he thought he was, that went down the toilet the moment he flipped the bird.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast