Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by denmock View Post
    BOR was steaming mad!!!! Says #3 used in essence, something that was imagined in her mind and nto ANY of the evidence before them.

THE JURY SYSTEM IS BROKEN!!!!! IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!!!!

"Juror school" is my suggestion. After a jury is seated they go to "jury school" of which the ciriculum is set by the legislature and is standard for ALL jurors. They are in school for 2 days prior to the start of trial and it is taught by an impartial judge or atty unrelated to the case. They they must pass a test at end of "school". if not, they are OUT!!!!!
    I hate to agree with BOR, but I also thought, much as she blabbered about "speculation," she did some speculating herself. She came up with some "maybe this" and "maybe that."

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wandering For This Useful Post:

Why does NG not understand by now that "Tot Mom" is an insult to Caylee, not to Casey?
    Just my opinion, of course.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    CM told Jean that the jail has NOT allowed CA to cut her hair in these 3 years.
    My hubby says this is not so. He's been an administrator in prisons for 36 years.

He said "they probably would not let her have one on her terms".

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to summerthyme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    Let's all say a small prayer that CM takes her into his home. I don't think it will be more than a week before the true ICA comes out.
    Imo, CM is cut from the same cloth, with more crude edges. Downright nasty, I might say.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wandering For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
    They just discussed "gain time", and I had to google it. Earned time due to good behavior, etc...? How bad could her behavior have been out of gen pop? Always IMO, and one more thing to be angry about.
    Basically it means she did not cause any additional problems, i.e tantrums, refusing to eat, caught with weapons, etc...even death row inmates manage to obtain various banned items into their cells...
    Just my opinion, of course.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    I'm late to the party but did anyone hear what NG said about Baez having a talent agent? She asked (paraphrasing) "When you get a talent agent that usually means you have a talent. And what might his talent be"?
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    Showing clip of Juror 2. looks like the good looking guy that KC was said to eyeball. He does not believe KC killed Caylee. Says she could of known what happened though
    I wonder how they explain all the lies and 3 years in jail. Why would she lie and sit in jail to cover for someone else.. obviously she has no problem throwing her family under the bus to save her own butt.
    How would they possibly think she was taking the blame to save someone else.. like her father? Do they not see her as a narcisist/sociopath?

What about the jail videos.. "OMG .. huge wast".. did they not hear these things?

Why would you take a horrible accident and cover it up to look like a murder? l

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kaki For This Useful Post:

Didn't Cindy say that Casey told her that she wasn't going to get her hair cut until she got out?

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    You know this legal team has been hanging with Casey so much they have imaginary stories too.
    Seriously! Who lies about haircuts??? Insane.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 1tasha For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by StJohn View Post
    Well I know some feel the end justifies the means, but I don't agree. I watched the interview with juror 3, I believe she is a nursing student, and I found her to be thoughtful and intelligent. Her explanation for how they reached the verdicts made sense to me. And it doesn't sit well with me to hear a "Rockstar" like Nancy Grace go on national television and call the jurors idiots when they gave up almost six weeks of their lives to carry out their duty.
    Well, that's Nancy's schtick. Of you are an idiot if you disagree with her. I'm more bothered especially with the fact she doesn't explain that the jury voting not guilty doesn't mean they believe the defense or that she was innocent. That's a pretty big distinction and BS pointed this out when he was on Tuesday, (after Nancy paused with the yelling)

Has Nancy covered any other cases since the trial started? She will pick a case, glomp onto it and report it night after night even when nothing is happening. Before Caylee there was Laci Peterson and Natalee Holloway among others. It's great that she publicizes missing persons cases but Caylee isn't the only child to be killed by a parent, sad to say. It's not news reporting; it's true crime as entertainment. Tragedy brings ratings points. That's not all her fault as this a whole cottage industry. She is just the best example of this kind of "journalism".

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greycoupon For This Useful Post:

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Let's all say a small prayer that CM takes her into his home. I don't think it will be more than a week before the true ICA comes out.
    Mrs Mason better put all of her valuables in a safe deposit box if she does go there.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    CM told Jean that the jail has NOT allowed CA to cut her hair in these 3 years.
    Well someone was cutting those bangs.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QueenD For This Useful Post:

CM and JB have to know she killed Caylee.. and has some major issues... I wonder if behind the scenes they fear her. Maybe it would have served them better if she got a lesser conviction and some jail time. That way they wouldn't personally have to deal with her.

I just can't imagine taking someone like that home to your personal life.. and what their families think of this. I mean its one thing to visit someone like this as an attorney while she is safe in jail.. but this is much different.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lajones81 View Post
    Who is Nate and what is he saying? Thanks!
    Nate I think was a roommate of TL and he said when Lee came over that he warned Nate that my sister is a con artist. I could be wrong on the roommate part but I dont think so.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

NG: Local LE charging CA for search?

Lorna O: yes, heard about it only when extraordinary circumstances; happens a lot in t federal system

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

ooh state going for 500k!

per NG

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    That's his wife???
    I read it here somewhere, but can't remember where.

---------

Best Friends Animal Society

A better world through kindness to animals

[I]Please help BestFriends help us.

https://www.bestfriends.org/donate/index.cfm?

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tiki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    Didn't Cindy say that Casey told her that she wasn't going to get her hair cut until she got out?
    I heard that too, but which one of those two do we believe?

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to QueenD For This Useful Post:

I wonder if Casey will be released Tues to slip out unnoticed. They may have extended one day for the public so she can make her get away.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    And big media money has been backing this case since the beginning...think Geraldo and Rupert.
    Nevermind....posted about the jury...sorry
    Last edited by Amster; 07-07-2011 at 09:50 PM. Reason: post about the jury off limits
    IMO

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Basically it means she did not cause any additional problems, i.e tantrums, refusing to eat, caught with weapons, etc...even death row inmates manage to obtain various banned items into their cells...
    Just the letters she wrote to Robin which was against jail policy. Oh, and admitted her attorneys were smuggling certain items in for her.

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Baez signed with top TV agent to handle media request. William Morris Agency. JB trying to cash in. Baez says it has nothing to do with KC. I say BS
    Baez becoming a star, might as well dance on Caylee's grave.

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wandering For This Useful Post:

Psych on NGS:

JB seduced t jury into believing t entire family is dysfunctional. Goes against what we know about sociopathy. They r not primarily a dysfunctional family. The sociopath takes over t entire family, rules their lives. That is t sociopath, not t family.

45. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Thank you for the quick reply! I guess I shouldn't be surprised after everything I've read about what inmates can obtain.

47. The Following User Says Thank You to Leilei For This Useful Post:

And juror 3 is the one going around giving interviews WOW no note taking. We have somewhat of answer to the verdict outcome.
    Yes, and she's very condescending. I'm sure she trampled those two who voted "guilty." A real motor mouth.

49. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wandering For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast