808 users online (118 members and 690 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Exclamation Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

Cindy Anthony's Cousin speaks about George's guilt:

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblo...upcoming-book/

CIndy Anthony's cousin in Houston calls a Houston radio show to discuss a book being penned for the Anthony's explaining "the truth" to get Casey's side out there, and it sounds like Cindy's family believes Jose's opening statement - which they did not until after the verdict and they had a conference call with Cindy and them. Could be crap.

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    BS. Pure nonsense. 'Proof' based on CA's story given to the family over a phonecall. BS.

Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction

"Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

They are just looking to make a quick buck along with the rest of them. If they love and support ICA so much and think it was just an accident why weren't they sitting there supporting her? Where have they been for all these years? Why only when money is on the line did they show up? Disgusting. The whole lot of them.

The small minority of people who are both interested in this case and receptive to hearing more tales from the A crypt is not going to translate into big book sales. People might read a synopsis or extract of the book in a news story but that's not going to line any A pockets.

Here we go... NOW the family comes out of the woodwork to make a buck.

Couldn't find them before, never came forward before. Why weren't they supporting her throughout the last 3 years?

Now money can be made... now they show up.

Some people are just gross.

Dont burn the day away

Gawd, this family. :/

This entire family

A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.

It has always seemed to me that Cindy's family didn't like George much. Rick and Shirely don't like him so I wouldn't be surprised if Cindy's relatives don't like him either.

Quote Originally Posted by pip View Post
    BS. Pure nonsense. 'Proof' based on CA's story given to the family over a phonecall. BS.
    I second your BS. Nothing more but a way to attack George.

Dr Lillian Glass is all over this in her latest post on her blog. She apparently is believing everything that this woman said and is putting it together with previous statements made by CA (unfortunately, one of the links she is using is wrong and hopefully she will fix it).

Allrighty then.........

What's the title: "How to make an accidential drowning look like a homocide book for dummies."

This came from Cindy???? Really???? And the cousin bought it, hook, line and sinker.... Wonder if CA will make her buy the book to find out what really happend? Well, I guess we can see the family resemblance here. Let's pray for Texas. jmo

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Cindy Anthony Cousin Claims George Was An Accomplice to the Crime Which Casey Will Explain In An Upcoming Book

It's all the Anthony bluster full of hot air. Good luck finding an audience. I'll boycott anything and everything any of them publish or do to make a buck. This is total baloney.

I hope George saves himself and gets out of there but quick. He's the only one I might listen to, but ONLY if he leaves the rest of them eating dust and cuts all ties.

Quote Originally Posted by miss plum View Post
    The small minority of people who are both interested in this case and receptive to hearing more tales from the A crypt is not going to translate into big book sales. People might read a synopsis or extract of the book in a news story but that's not going to line any A pockets.
    Would you, or someone else if you don't want to, start a thread with a poll to see if any WSers would buy a book or watch a made for TV movie?

I, myself, would ONLY buy a book written by LDB or JA, or Yuri Melich. They could give us insight that we could get no other way. I don't feel I could trust anyone connected to the Anthony's to tell the truth.
    ďI know God wonít give me anything I canít handle. Sometimes I just wish He didnít trust me so much.Ē Elizabeth Smart

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast