GUILTY MD - Mark Heil for child *advertiser censored*, Bel Air, 2006

Missizzy

Reaction score
Earlier today, we had a man arrested for bestiality who called himself "Nut-case" for a screen name. This guy, Heil, is just as honest in his choice of a moniker. Oh, how I hope they find any little boys who were hurt.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/explore...el-air-molester-0708-20110708,0,4358452.story

Child predator from Bel Air gets 13 years in federal prison
July 8, 2011

"A Bel Air area resident, who prosecutors say was once affiliated with the Boys and Girls Clubs of Harford County and used the computer screen name "predatormike123," was sentenced last week to more than 13 years in federal prison for possession of child *advertiser censored* and trying to arrange a sexual encounter with a 9-year-old boy. Mark Allen Heil, 42, was sentenced June 30 in federal court in Wilmington, Del., to serve 164 months in jail for attempted enticement of a minor and possession of child *advertiser censored*..."

and

"...Heil had a long-time association with the Boys and Girls Clubs of Harford County, according to Edward McAndrew with the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Delaware. "He was fired in 2006 approximately one month after his now ex-wife went to Harford County reporting possession of child *advertiser censored*..."

and

"...Heil served as the technical club director for the boys and girls club. In his role, he was very active with the club and participated in trips to other states, McAndrew said. "He really had prolonged and substantial access to children..."

and

"....Heil arranged to meet the detective at a restaurant in Newark, Del., in October to negotiate the terms of his sexual encounter with the fictitious boy. He was arrested outside the restaurant after the meeting and police officers searched his car. Inside the car, agents found a laptop computer that housed more than 9,000 photographs and 100 movies of child *advertiser censored*, most of which featured young boys involved in sexual activity with adult men...."

more at link

Oh, this is MORE than disconcerting:

http://www.techbrick.com/Lego/Lego2005/Meetings/Lego20060114Assembly/index.html

"...Team members from local clubs all joined Mark Heil at the Boys and Girls Club to assemble the table element for the state tournament...."

And, kudos to Heil for his wonderful work with the "tough to reach" kids:

http://www.rogerralph.com/hcc.html

Harford Community College 2005 Commencement Address

"Allow me to share with you a deeper story about someone locally who is using his talents well and in the process changing kids lives forever, Mark Heil. Here in Harford County a very important thing happened this past April. Nine youth ages 12 to 14 from the Boys and Girls Club of Harford County having previously won the Maryland State championship were sent to Atlanta to represent all of the Boys and Girls Clubs of the United States at the Lego World Robotics Championship. They competed against public and private school teams from 49 other states and 23 other countries. They finished number one in the competition, truly an extraordinary achievement. Their experience in this process that included six months of intense building, tinkering, succeeding, and failing- before going to Atlanta- will change some of their lives forever. For me the important question to answer is: “how did this come about”? It came about because Mark Heil, the club’s IT manager, understood his core talent and was positioned to apply it. When I asked Mark what he viewed as his natural talent he responded in the following way:

“My talent is the ability to think at the level of kids- to put myself in their shoes. I have always been able to reach kids who are tough to reach...."

and

"...How many of us who like kids and relate well to them would have had the natural talent to understand that in this situation the absolutely best recruiting tool to employ was silence?"

more at link

I hope this man takes this down.

Uggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Always, always they put themselves into situations to be around children.

Uh, yeah Mark about that talent to think like a kid..........I think I hope they take care of you when you're locked up. Ya know some inamtes have the talents to uh think you'll make a good b*tch/wifey Mark.

Here's an article from a few months ago about how he had the nerve to meet the undercover cop at a restaurant to watch football and to discuss raping a boy.

http://www.sussexcountian.com/newsn...-Maryland-men-indicted-for-child-exploitation

Like it's no big deal. Just watching the game and talking rape of a minor.

Once again, I'll never be able to figure out if all the "good" these guys do is merely to hood-wink the public and to get closer to the kids. Or is it to assuage their own conscience about the evil they are committing? Maybe a little of both.

In other words, do they seriously compartmentalize their lives?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back