672 users online (100 members and 572 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

You know what strikes me a little odd? I really felt horrible for George Anthony throughout this whole thing....personally I always felt Cindy was a snake. Anyway, that testimony George gave about "Casey was the last one I saw Caylee with and one plus one add up to two in my mind" Sounds fishy to me. I wonder if there was some sort of back-room dealing with the defense and the Anthony family. Perhaps I am not articulating this very well.....but isn't it odd that George and Cindy were on polar opposite sides yet seemed to support each other so much. If your Husband was basically serving your daughter up to the prosecution would you still sit next to him every day? Maybe, just maybe, George's whole role was to confuse the jury into not trusting him. It seems to have worked. Like I said, just an observation.

Oh I definitely agree and I think Lee was being forced into it and was not liking it too much. Which is what the meeting with Baez was all about.

I guess it all goes to show that honesty in a court of law is not for certain people and defense lawyers. It was all a rouse.

I also wonder what if anything the prosecution has in mind as a result. Maybe nothing but it was trial by hijacking.

I do think the CA and LA stuff were all a ruse planned with the defense. I think GA's comments were honest. I think accusing him of being involved and being a child molestor made him decide he was going to be honest and let the chips fall where they may.

I don't know if this was conceived by the defense or Casey's family. I definitley believe River Cruz was recruited whether she realized it or not.

I have no doubt in my mind that everyone was involved in participating in the "script".

I believe this is so. This is also the reason that Cindy was smiling when the verdict came up not guilty. The plan worked for them beautifully. Lee would do well to stay away from them and start his own family and keep his future children away from Auntie KC. IMO
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by tieguy77 View Post
    You know what strikes me a little odd? I really felt horrible for George Anthony throughout this whole thing....personally I always felt Cindy was a snake. Anyway, that testimony George gave about "Casey was the last one I saw Caylee with and one plus one add up to two in my mind" Sounds fishy to me. I wonder if there was some sort of back-room dealing with the defense and the Anthony family. Perhaps I am not articulating this very well.....but isn't it odd that George and Cindy were on polar opposite sides yet seemed to support each other so much. If your Husband was basically serving your daughter up to the prosecution would you still sit next to him every day? Maybe, just maybe, George's whole role was to confuse the jury into not trusting him. It seems to have worked. Like I said, just an observation.
    Very interesting theory, and with this group, I would not doubt it one bit. There are so many twists and turns to it. If this theory is true, I believe George, along with Lee, both were not wanting to do this but felt pressured to. I always found it very odd that that whole family could sit there stone faced beside each other and have such different stories. I couldn't do it.

CA worked with the DT all along. LA seemed to turn towards them at the end despite being accused of sleeping with his sister. I think GA said that because he was falsely accused of a c/o and molestation. I think that was his one shot at getting his feelings in and trying to get justice for Caylee.

A close relative of mine firmly believes this. I have to admit that she has swayed me. The whole family, including reluctant Lee, was in on it.

The writer of the script..... JB

Quote Originally Posted by tieguy77 View Post
    Their attorney was basically asked the same question and he absolutely denied it. My friend, who has followed the case from the beginning, too, said that the first day, that she thought it was done to create reasonable doubt and that GA was in on it and would do anything to protect KC, even be labeled a child molester and body snatcher. At this point, seeing this family in action, nothing would surprise me.
    WHAT IF THE HOKEY POKEY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?

You are just now wondering this???

JK...a little. I can see it like I can see the nose on my face. It was hatched waaaay back when. The tattoos were part of the plan...."Go ahead George and Cindy, make sure you get tattoos so we can say it was a memorial to Caylee's life." The jailhouse letters were part of the plan. That is when the molestation defense first took hold. All of it. Planned, planned, planned.
    The only thing I don't think was planned was Lee deciding he could not go public with the molestation accusation (since he will be married soon and starting his own family), hence JB sure backed off that one in a New York minute.
    Come on, who actually believes Lee was THAT UPSET Casey didn't invite him to her shower? WTF? Creepy McCreepers.
    These people are DISGUSTING.

And you know what? I am seriously reconsidering whether or not I believe that George's suicide attempt was genuine. I remember when it happened we were all very skeptical. It just seemed too staged. After all, he did call JB to tell him where he was and all so JB could alert the authories.

When you get off the roller coaster ride and really start taking a look at all this you see it alot differently.

GA did know prior to the case beginning that the molestation claims and c/o was coming as did LA. They went to JB's office about 6 weeks before the trial started and were told what the defense was going to be. Their attorney has spoken of this on several occassions.

CA also stated she stopped looking for Caylee up to 6 weeks before trial. I think her denial was then over because she knew GA/LA didn't do these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova24 View Post
    GA did know prior to the case beginning that the molestation claims and c/o was coming as did LA. They went to JB's office about 6 weeks before the trial started and were told what the defense was going to be. Their attorney has spoken of this on several occassions.

CA also stated she stopped looking for Caylee up to 6 weeks before trial. I think her denial was then over because she knew GA/LA didn't do these things.
    I call BS on all of that. This started way before the "6 weeks ago" carp. Not attacking you or yuor post Nova....but that whole "went to JB's office" is seriously suspicious. Then they "cooperated" with the state...but Lee didn't. GMAB
    I heard bits and pieces of JB's interview with Barbwa Wawa.....I think he BELIEVES the lies himself now. Amazing.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast