Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    I plainly remember the day George took the stand in one of the pretrial hearings and stated he would do anything for his daughter. That says it all to me.

~jmo~

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scaller View Post
    Why, why, why did GA or CA NOT call LE when they picked up the car with the 'dead body smell"??? Most people would!! I know why they said they didn't, but what was the real reason?
    The only answer would be that it had something to do with their knowledge or at least suspicions of what Casey had done. It's all about her, always been about her, so any question for which we can't find an answer = Casey.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nehemiah For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    "I'll never get this car clean!" WTF! This case is going to cause me to have a coronary if someone doesn't intervene and stop me.
    OMG. That is plain as day. More *proof*.

Please talking heads, get on this!

JMO

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nehemiah For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JSV View Post
    Who are you talking about .Some how I missed the name .TIA
    Mason Cheney

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    Mason Cheney
    OMG ... Thank You .I can't say that I am surprised . He is such a .......

George Anthony was in on it-to get her off!

Quote Originally Posted by tieguy77 View Post
    You know what strikes me a little odd? I really felt horrible for George Anthony throughout this whole thing....personally I always felt Cindy was a snake. Anyway, that testimony George gave about "Casey was the last one I saw Caylee with and one plus one add up to two in my mind" Sounds fishy to me. I wonder if there was some sort of back-room dealing with the defense and the Anthony family. Perhaps I am not articulating this very well.....but isn't it odd that George and Cindy were on polar opposite sides yet seemed to support each other so much. If your Husband was basically serving your daughter up to the prosecution would you still sit next to him every day? Maybe, just maybe, George's whole role was to confuse the jury into not trusting him. It seems to have worked. Like I said, just an observation.
    I am thinking the same thing after watching every minute of the trial and the coverage on HLN afterwards!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blueberry_eyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ndrew View Post
    The only thing missing when the verdict was read was Cindy, George and Lee standing up holding hands and taking a bow as the lights dimmed.

I could see where this was headed when Jose made his opening statements. The plan was hatched starting with the jailhouse letters written by Casey accusing George and Lee of the molestation. I even think George's relation with River Cruz was part of the plan to get the "accident that snowballed out of control " statement out.

So Cindy, George and Lee take a bow your performance was great and the jury wrote you a great review. I would have to fault Lee for his "fake crying" and Cindy crying with her head down during the replay of the 911 call and then looking up to ask the Judge for a break, when she looked up she used her normal voice and forgot to use her "grieving grandmother" voice. George "washing" his hands of Casey also looked staged. So off to Hollywood for all of you and maybe the next play you are in will not result in setting someone free who has taken the life of another
    BBM Yes! When the DT all stood together and were introduced, I felt as if I were at the end of show when the stars come out on stage and take their final bows. Isn't Jose (and / or his daughter) into legal media? I do think the third 911 call could've been staged. Cindy is a piece of work, and so convinced of her own superiority and everyone else's inferiority. IMO.
    Last edited by Oakley; 07-08-2011 at 01:38 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakley For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by twomanywords View Post
    I have no doubt in my mind that everyone was involved in participating in the "script".
    I totally agree. It has been documented that the FAMILY was trying to frame Jesse Grund for the murder of Caylee back in September 2008. If the family was suppossed to be looking for Zenida Gonzales and looking for a "alive" Caylee than why was the Family plotting a plan to frame Jesse. The plot they came up with was "jesse drowned caylee in the swimming pool and then threw her in the trunk as to "frame" Casey. Sound familar?? This was witnessed by Tracy the equesearch person in SEPTEMBER 2008!!!!! What is going on....they absolutley knew Caylee was dead or they woundn't be trying to frame him. I think they are all involved with either the death or cover up!!! How come the this never came out in the trial??

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DViola For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    I plainly remember the day George took the stand in one of the pretrial hearings and stated he would do anything for his daughter. That says it all to me.

~jmo~
    Yep....and IMO, he was forced to make good on that statement.
    "George, you said you would do ANYTHING for your daughter. Here's your chance to prove it". MOO

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SCWldneart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JSV View Post
    OMG ... Thank You .I can't say that I am surprised . He is such a .......
    unusual person? or a <modsnip>, perhaps? I was born and raised in the South (Louisiana) and Cheney Mason is definitely no "Southern Gentleman".. not by a long shot.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Krishnamurti

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to crucibelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by crucibelle View Post
    unusual person? or a <modsnip>, perhaps? I was born and raised in the South (Louisiana) and Cheney Mason is definitely no "Southern Gentleman".. not by a long shot.
    I totally agree with you 100% .

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JSV For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    How ironic is it that the Anthonys all advised Casey to find another attorney because they didn't like Jose Baez? They're probably eating those words now and can't thank the guy enough for getting the family out of this mess.
    I'm beginning to doubt their 'disliking' him back then too. Cindy appeared to answer LDB more easily and comfortably during the trial. Under Jose's questioning, Cindy 'acted' uneasy and kept looking down, but it all seemed so rehearsed to me. Even the 'tension' between them didn't seem genuine. Didn't someone (I think it was Tracey?) talk about being at the Anthony's for dinner very early on and Jose was there? I don't believe there is, or ever was animosity between the A's and JB. Remember 'Rosebud?'

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oakley For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DViola View Post
    I totally agree. It has been documented that the FAMILY was trying to frame Jesse Grund for the murder of Caylee back in September 2008. If the family was suppossed to be looking for Zenida Gonzales and looking for a "alive" Caylee than why was the Family plotting a plan to frame Jesse. The plot they came up with was "jesse drowned caylee in the swimming pool and then threw her in the trunk as to "frame" Casey. Sound familar?? This was witnessed by Tracy the equesearch person in SEPTEMBER 2008!!!!! What is going on....they absolutley knew Caylee was dead or they woundn't be trying to frame him. I think they are all involved with either the death or cover up!!! How come the this never came out in the trial??
    Why didn't Tracy get called by the state? If all of ICA's 'friends' could speak of her demeanor & their convos re: Caylee why couldn't she? She had so much to tell! It's she never did.

I believe the cover up but not the death itself..And speaking of JG! he had said just weeks later on NG that he thought it was possible that Caylee drowned in the pool & if that happened ICA would've had a complete breakdown over it explaining those 31 days..This was before the As hatched their plan to "frame" him..He may have actually given them the idea without even realizing it..And the DT too! I bet he wishes now he never went there!

eta..why would the As be looking to "frame" anyone IF they believed the Zanny story?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Oakley View Post
    I'm beginning to doubt their 'disliking' him back then too. Cindy appeared to answer LDB more easily and comfortably during the trial. Under Jose's questioning, Cindy 'acted' uneasy and kept looking down, but it all seemed so rehearsed to me. Even the 'tension' between them didn't seem genuine. Didn't someone (I think it was Tracey?) talk about being at the Anthony's for dinner very early on and Jose was there? I don't believe there is, or ever was animosity between the A's and JB. Remember 'Rosebud?'
    Padilla reported (perhaps per Tracy) that Jose went to the Anthony's house with a DVD of the Aisenberg couple to show the Anthonys how not to act. That's when I think they started with the scripting. Wish I knew the date of that dinner visit.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nehemiah For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    Padilla reported (perhaps per Tracy) that Jose went to the Anthony's house with a DVD of the Aisenberg couple to show the Anthonys how not to act. That's when I think they started with the scripting. Wish I knew the date of that dinner visit.
    Aisenberg couple? It had to be sometime within those '9' days that LP was there.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast