Woman stays indoors for 14 years

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Romanian woman hasn't left her house for 14 years in a bid to prove to her jailed husband that she's being faithful.

The man was arrested in 1987 for murdering two old people during a robbery and sentenced to 23 years in jail.He has six years to serve.

During temporary release 14 years ago he had an argument with his wife and accused her of having an affair.

To prove her innocence the 40-year-old woman from Sibiu swore to him that she wouldn't leave their house until he's released.

Since then, the woman's sister-in-law has looked after her by bringing her food and other items.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1145031.html?menu=

Casshew said:
A Romanian woman hasn't left her house for 14 years in a bid to prove to her jailed husband that she's being faithful.

The man was arrested in 1987 for murdering two old people during a robbery and sentenced to 23 years in jail.He has six years to serve.

During temporary release 14 years ago he had an argument with his wife and accused her of having an affair.

To prove her innocence the 40-year-old woman from Sibiu swore to him that she wouldn't leave their house until he's released.

Since then, the woman's sister-in-law has looked after her by bringing her food and other items.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1145031.html?menu=

Man, you've GOT to be kidding! The last thing on her mind should be trying to please her murdering husband. Kick him to the curb! She's a bigger loser than he is!

At first I thought she had agoraphobia, that condition where women are afraid to leave their houses to go out in public. But this other appears to be worse.

That's pretty crazy. But how does hubby know she's not ordering in? Hmm?

vicktor said:
At first I thought she had agoraphobia, that condition where women are afraid to leave their houses to go out in public. But this other appears to be worse.
It isn't just women. And sometimes it isn't that extreme.

Ok....not to be cute or funny, but there ARE days I want to stay inside for MORE than 14 years! Twin 9 year olds and 1 VERY rambunctious 4 year old will do that to you. Well, maybe I'd like permanent daycare so I can actually get a haircut! Seriously...........what is the deal with this? Well..STBX is a jerk and he with his verbal cutdowns......I could maybe stay inside for 14 years without batting an eye. That's when you know SEE A THERAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back