Jesse Grunds Dr Drew Interview

cv1964

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that Jesse's dad said HE noticed Casey was pregnant but Jesse sloughed it off as girly problems?

If she was able to trick Jesse and IIRC he didn't know until the day she texted him claiming the baby was his... is it really that big a stretch to believe her parents didn't know until shortly before Caylee was born?

Cindy and GA would have been MORE likely to not "want" to see it than Jesse would have... at least IMO

Many people who choose to allow (or continue to allow) a Casey in their life tend to tiptoe around them in order to avoid wrath. Willful blindness.

Did anyone else notice that Jesse's dad said HE noticed Casey was pregnant but Jesse sloughed it off as girly problems?

If she was able to trick Jesse and IIRC he didn't know until the day she texted him claiming the baby was his... is it really that big a stretch to believe her parents didn't know until shortly before Caylee was born?

Cindy and GA would have been MORE likely to not "want" to see it than Jesse would have... at least IMO

I agree. Also, though...am I crazy (don't answer that), or did CA say on the stand that Caylee was born a month early? Is she still trying to place Jesse as the father (I think she tried to tell LE that he still could have been)?

I think CA resented JG for not taking KC off her hands, maybe subconciously blames him for KC & Caylee's future not turning out differently.

Good catch. I wondered when that text was ... was she 7 months? because he said the text stated "I'm Pregnant, Your the Father, and my Parents Know"
Seriously? They were sexually active and she was 7 mos preggers and he didn't NOTICE?

Was also a little shocked that all of his statements up until now had been that Casey told him something about Lee standing over her bed when she would wake up. He said tonight that Casey told him Lee tried to have sex with her. That's just a tad different. Which is is??? Is the KC train running away with him now?

I'm not sure Cindy is trying to make Jesse the father as much as she still believes Caylee was early. I think KC was hoping that everyone would believe Jesse was the father and the story just never changed. She was probably right on time and claimed baby was early.

It is not that big of a stretch.

I was able to hide my first pregnancy for a little over 7 months. I gained 10 pounds only during those 7 months, was 105 pounds when I first found out I was pregnant. I wore larger shirts and was able to find ways to either stand behind chairs, sit on the floor or pull my legs in as I sat in order to hide it. Not one person in my family recognized it until the day I told them. Mind you, after I told them, within a week I gained 7 more pounds and before delivery was weighing 192 pounds due to problems with blood pressure and serious water retention.
I've been there and know very well she could have hidden it.

Too, I was able to pull off almost the same story with the female problems when I gained the first 10 pounds, because of bloating that my family was very used to.

I think that once Jesse's father mentioned it to him Jesse noticed and may have asked her. Then I would think she texted him. So they knew she was pregnant, just did not talk about it.

Also Caylee was full term. CA can't say she was a premie because she did not know when KC got married. KC said Jesse was the father so CA counted from there. You can't claim he's the father unless the time matches. CA was no dummy. Had Jesse not gone for the DNA test he would still think he was Caylee's father and would be paying child support to booth. jmo

I was able to hide my first pregnancy for a little over 7 months. I gained 10 pounds only during those 7 months, was 105 pounds when I first found out I was pregnant. I wore larger shirts and was able to find ways to either stand behind chairs, sit on the floor or pull my legs in as I sat in order to hide it. Not one person in my family recognized it until the day I told them. Mind you, after I told them, within a week I gained 7 more pounds and before delivery was weighing 192 pounds due to problems with blood pressure and serious water retention.

Too, I was able to pull off almost the same story with the female problems when I gained the first 10 pounds, because of bloating that my family was very used to.

But were you intimate with someone at that time?? Did they know you were pregnant? That's my point. Big clothes are one thing, but unless Casey liked it in the dark, which I very seriously doubt, somebody wasn't very observant!

I agree. Also, though...am I crazy (don't answer that), or did CA say on the stand that Caylee was born a month early? Is she still trying to place Jesse as the father (I think she tried to tell LE that he still could have been)?

I think CA resented JG for not taking KC off her hands, maybe subconciously blames him for KC & Caylee's future not turning out differently.

KC was the one who broke off the engagement with Jesse. He has said in some interviews that he believes that Cindy played a part in the breakup because she was very attached to Caylee and he theorized that Cindy was threatened at the thought of sharing Caylee with him and his family.

I think that once Jesse's father mentioned it to him Jesse noticed and may have asked her. Then I would think she texted him. So they knew she was pregnant, just did not talk about it.

Also Caylee was full term. CA can't say she was a premie because she did not know when KC got married. KC said Jesse was the father so CA counted from there. You can't claim he's the father unless the time matches. CA was no dummy. Had Jesse not gone for the DNA test he would still think he was Caylee's father and would be paying child support to booth. jmo

more likely, jesse would be dead and casey would be collecting social security benefits for herself and caylee...

I would not have blamed him for taking a paternity test whether the math was there or not. Young men do it all the time, especially when they are with chicks they barely know, and JG, relatively, did not know her.
Also, he failed to mention that KC was totally sleeping with other guys (Adam, I believe, or was it Stutz at the time) when she and Jesse broke up after Caylee was born (refer to RichardG interview with LE). Dr. Drew did not really ask, but IIRC that is part of what went down-KC tried to turn it back on JG with the whole twisted "You love Caylee more than me."
Then she breaks it off with JG yet again and runs to TonyR. Geez, JG was more like her own personal cupid than someone she cared about.

That's kind of how I feel except that I CAN see her insisting it be dark just so she could feel more comfortable BELIEVING the darkness hid her condition.. Still you would expect that he would notice and question.

In my opinion it just goes to show how everyone trusted and wanted to believe in her. Which makes it all the more sad.

I also have to wonder about his statement of him and Casey being on the couch and Cindy tearing into her about the hospital bill and he stood up to her. I would like to hear HER response to his standing up to her.

Does having a mom who embarrasses you in front of your friends really give you an excuse to kill your child or at the very least hide your babys death?

But were you intimate with someone at that time?? Did they know you were pregnant? That's my point. Big clothes are one thing, but unless Casey liked it in the dark, which I very seriously doubt, somebody wasn't very observant!

I was around 7 1/2 months pregnant with my son before everyone at work knew. It is possible...difficult, but possible.

I found out when I was 4 and 1/2 months.. my boyfriend at the time did not notice, nor did I think I was pregnant, the thought never crossed my mind just because my periods still came. Yes, after we found out, we were both aware..but I can see how she could have gotten away with it for several months if he did not know. I suppose it just depends on how she actually developed during her pregnancy.

What I took from the interview was how sucked into <that woman's> sociopathic charm/hustle JG and his dad are to this day. Poor <that woman>, CA was mean to her. CA's personality disorder drives her to continually deny the evil that is <that woman>, and continue to try to bully it out of her while she continues to put up with it. To this day, as far as I can see. The root of the problem is <that woman>. She is a black hole, superficially fun and charming while she spins her webs and hustles people. I hope JG and his father snap out of it, and soon. :cow:

PS the utterance of that woman's name has been banned at our house.
PSS She'll never change her name and hide, how in the world could the press find her then?

:cow:

I weighed 115 when I got pregnant and by 7 mos was up to 125. After my baby shower someone who did not know me asked who are the baby clothes for? I said there mine. She asked if I was pregnant. Those were the days of the high waisted dresses. Just a little baby bump. My daughter was early, 5 lbs, 12 ozs. So yes it is possible to hide with the right clothing. jmo

I agree completely! I was married to a sociopath and know and have seen how charming and "innocent" they can be. It is awful to watch them suck in everyone around them and all you can do is wait until all these innocent people "figure it out" and even then, the sociopath will STILL have a hoard of supporters..

Most people are trusting and that is what these sociopaths feed on. Listen to Jesse and his dad both claim.. this isn't the Casey THEY knew...

Well it is... it's just the version of her she wanted them to see.. She didn't change.

What I took from the interview was how sucked into <that woman's> sociopathic charm/hustle JG and his dad are to this day. Poor <that woman>, CA was mean to her. CA's personality disorder drives her to continually deny the evil that is <that woman>, and continue to try to bully it out of her while she continues to put up with it. To this day, as far as I can see. The root of the problem is <that woman>. She is a black hole, superficially fun and charming while she spins her webs and hustles people. I hope JG and his father snap out of it, and soon. :cow:

PS the utterance of that woman's name has been banned at our house.
PSS She'll never change her name and hide, how in the world could the press find her then?

:cow:

In the interview he gave, he said the Anthony's were trying to frame him for murder and that Leonard Padilla informed him of this back in September 2008 and that they said they think he drowned Caylee in the pool and then stuffed her in Casey's car. Meanwhile Cindy and George are out looking for a "alive" caylee. They knew she was dead back in 2008 before the body was even found. How come the prosecution did not follow up on this and possibly charge the whole family with this little girl's death. I'm slowly coming to realize that the whole family could have been involved with possibly the death and definetly the cover up. Funny how the story they were blaming jesse grund of commiting (back in Sept 2008) is almost the exact story that Jose Baez used in his opening statements (May 2011) Something does not sound right here!!!!!! :waitasec: Could someone please explain??

Good catch. I wondered when that text was ... was she 7 months? because he said the text stated "I'm Pregnant, Your the Father, and my Parents Know"
Seriously? They were sexually active and she was 7 mos preggers and he didn't NOTICE?

Was also a little shocked that all of his statements up until now had been that Casey told him something about Lee standing over her bed when she would wake up. He said tonight that Casey told him Lee tried to have sex with her. That's just a tad different. Which is is??? Is the KC train running away with him now?

In his interviews with police, he said that she said Lee tried to get her to have sex with him. I have no idea why Baez decided to leave that out of the testimony.

I think Cindy and George and Lee were looking at everyone and everything. I Think they were thinking of every possible scenario they could come up with that did NOT include their precious daughter.

I don't think they knew anything more than what they were getting from Casey and they were simply reaching as any grandparent would.

The fact that Casey let them pull Jesse and his family into it, says a lot about her though... well not much more than the whole Zanny lie except that Jesse and his family are real people who cared about her... she just didn't care about them.

In the interview he gave, he said the Anthony's were trying to frame him for murder and that Leonard Padilla informed him of this back in September 2008 and that they said they think he drowned Caylee in the pool and then stuffed her in Casey's car. Meanwhile Cindy and George are out looking for a "alive" caylee. They knew she was dead back in 2008 before the body was even found. How come the prosecution did not follow up on this and possibly charge the whole family with this little girl's death. I'm slowly coming to realize that the whole family could have been involved with possibly the death and definetly the cover up. Funny how the story they were blaming jesse grund of commiting (back in Sept 2008) is almost the exact story that Jose Baez used in his opening statements (May 2011) Something does not sound right here!!!!!! :waitasec: Could someone please explain??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back