Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Just a question re: Jesse--why was his testimony ("Casey told me") considered heresay and not admitted when Krystal Holloway's "George told me" testimony was not heresay?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Girlrilla For This Useful Post:

One thing I thought I caught from the Grund fathers interview was that he stated that he had not heard of the nanny until Caylee was missing. However, in the beginning of the case, he stated that KC had started talking about Zanny when he told her they could no longer keep Caylee. Did I hear that wrong? It struck me as off, but I am on overload with all of the case info right now.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

I was at least 7 months when the girl in the next cubicle noticed I was preggers. I was normally 5'6" & 125 lbs, getting up to around 150 full-term so it wasn't because I already had a belly. And that was my third child -the first usually shows later. Currently my niece is 6 months along and it is not obvious even in thin, summer clothes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stillwatersc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SarahEcho View Post
    Casey did look pregnant, mercy. That picture of her going to her uncle's wedding is glaring, a very big belly indeed. Some watching it happen day by day might not notice it as much though, sorta like how your kids grow, or our butts.
    I haven't seen those pic's. Popped in & out on this case and didn't follow it the whole 3 years.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stillwatersc For This Useful Post:

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I was reading her jailhouse letters again and came across this " I need to forgive Jesse for being a “creep” and for taking advantage of Caylee and I yet again. I’ve forgiven him, but I will never forget how he treated her and I before and I will never forget him trying to capitalize [End page 250] off of us now."

Is she accusing Jesse of molestation????

Also, I remember somewhere in her letter, she mentions that Jesse loved Caylee more than he loved her and that isn't her idea of a good relationship. I tried to find it but I couldn't. Hope it's not my imagination!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rose222 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I weighed 115 when I got pregnant and by 7 mos was up to 125. After my baby shower someone who did not know me asked who are the baby clothes for? I said there mine. She asked if I was pregnant. Those were the days of the high waisted dresses. Just a little baby bump. My daughter was early, 5 lbs, 12 ozs. So yes it is possible to hide with the right clothing. jmo
    If the picture of Casey and Cindy at the brother's wedding was taken at around 7 months, then I find it hard to believe that a guy having sex with a girl would not be aware of that protruding belly, esp. with the girl having no clothes on. Being in the dark would not matter, unless that part of his anatomy was the only thing touching her... he had to have felt her belly at some point.
    I found it interesting that Richard said they met in Jan. of 2005. Casey had to have gotten pregnant around Nov. and he could already tell she was pregnant by Jan.? Amazing. My mother could always tell within a month or two, but a man doesn't usually pay attention to the "glow" or puffy face, or whatever. And since he had just met her, how did he know she wasn't like that all the time anyway? I just find this man's statements odd and I suspect he is enjoying all this renewed publicity.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TxLady2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rose222 View Post
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I was reading her jailhouse letters again and came across this " I need to forgive Jesse for being a “creep” and for taking advantage of Caylee and I yet again. I’ve forgiven him, but I will never forget how he treated her and I before and I will never forget him trying to capitalize [End page 250] off of us now."

Also, I remember somewhere in her letter, she mentions that Jesse loved Caylee more than he loved her and that isn't her idea of a good relationship. I tried to find it but I couldn't. Hope it's not my imagination!
    IIRC - they had a card that Jesse had sent to Caylee for her birthday or something. It talked about how much he loved her, etc. The A's, in their typical fashion, were going to try to construe that as NASTY, SICK, PERVERTED. That he had a sick obsession with Caylee...and that's why Casey broke off the engagement. A perfect patsy, until JG and family lawyered up and came back with guns blazing.
    But George on the other hand, he was easy to construe as NASTY, SICK, PERVERTED because he let them. Willingly.
    Lee, who is all probability, seems to be actually NASTY, SICK, PERVERTED, but he quickly put that to rest when he showed up at JB's office after finding out from his parents where they were going with the defense.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cv1964 View Post
    Did anyone else notice that Jesse's dad said HE noticed Casey was pregnant but Jesse sloughed it off as girly problems?

If she was able to trick Jesse and IIRC he didn't know until the day she texted him claiming the baby was his... is it really that big a stretch to believe her parents didn't know until shortly before Caylee was born?

Cindy and GA would have been MORE likely to not "want" to see it than Jesse would have... at least IMO
    I remember that from a couple years back listening to Grund Senior's interview

My friend's Brian, his GF, well educated, great job, both of them actually, texted me a few months back that she was having a baby. This was like a week prior to delivery!! They had no idea. At my brother's wedding one of the bridesmaids, a nurse, also "found out" about a month or two prior to delivery. JME
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    If the picture of Casey and Cindy at the brother's wedding was taken at around 7 months, then I find it hard to believe that a guy having sex with a girl would not be aware of that protruding belly, esp. with the girl having no clothes on. Being in the dark would not matter, unless that part of his anatomy was the only thing touching her... he had to have felt her belly at some point.
    I found it interesting that Richard said they met in Jan. of 2005. Casey had to have gotten pregnant around Nov. and he could already tell she was pregnant by Jan.? Amazing. My mother could always tell within a month or two, but a man doesn't usually pay attention to the "glow" or puffy face, or whatever. And since he had just met her, how did he know she wasn't like that all the time anyway? I just find this man's statements odd and I suspect he is enjoying all this renewed publicity.
    Yeah, like she really cares shes "dead" to him.

The story about Cindy degrading Casey about money, I believe that.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

Jesse seems to still be trying to excuse some of Casey's behavior. He says that she wasn't a liar when he was going with her, that she just exaggerated. Excuse me, but telling some guy that he got her pregnant is a huge lie. If she knew she slept with another guy and was supposedly irregular, then she'd know very well that another guy could possibly be the daddy. As far as Lee's hostility towards Jesse, maybe Lee didn't approve of him sleeping with his sister then breaking up and demanding a dna test. Lee only knew what he was told, or as he says, not told. Jesse just doesn't seem to have a very good grasp on family dynamics when one of them is jerking everyone around. Even now, he doesn't seem to get it.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:

Jesse is such a nice young man but he does not understand the dynamics of a sociopath. He's ruining LA reputation over lies and hearsay.

It's obvious that LA was odd man out during and after the pregnancy. He was sullen and standoffish b/c his sister and parents were lying. I bet ICA told LA terrible stories about Jesse to keep Lee away from Jesse. Then she tarnishes LA to Jesse to keep JG away from LA. That's pure sociopath behavior but the more Jesse continues bringing this up the more it will be lost out that ICA is a pathological liar and had reasons to keep JG and LA away from one another.

I don't find LA creepy or perverted. He's the one who I can empathisize with. It seems he tried to tell Casey's friends that she was a con artist and a liar but now he's ruined b/c of her lies and people willing to believe one lie even though they know everything ICA says was a lie.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to zeeks For This Useful Post:

Was Jesse there when Caylee was born?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

I feel very badly for Jesse. At such a young age he was willing to step up and stay with her in spite of the lie and for a child that was not his, I believe he loved Caylee very much. He and George were the closest to "father" that she ever knew in her tragically short life imo. I recall it being said Casey broke up with Jesse because he loved Caylee more than her. So sad, if she had really felt that way, and given Caylee to Jesse, I believe Caylee would be alive right now.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rose222 View Post

Try Googling "Jesse loved Caylee more" and you'll get plenty of hits. Jesse says that is what Casey told him when they broke up.

Who wouldn't love Caylee more?

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Velouria For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    If the picture of Casey and Cindy at the brother's wedding was taken at around 7 months, then I find it hard to believe that a guy having sex with a girl would not be aware of that protruding belly, esp. with the girl having no clothes on.
    My daughter's teacher was 6 1/2 months pregnant before she knew. She nor her husband suspected it. I thought she was pregnant about 2 months before, but didn't want to ask the teacher b/c you know - what if she was just gaining weight or had not been announcing it to people. Anyway, I was absolutely floored when she told me she just found out she was pregnant and she and her husband had no idea. She said her cycle was always irregular and didn't think anything of it. She said she had her laptop on her belly and it was warm, she felt a kick. That is when she first realized it.

I also know someone who told me her nephew's wife went to the hospital because she was having pain in her stomach and she had a baby. Said no one knew she was pregnant. She suspected the wife knew, but she said the wife was overweight, so maybe it was easier to hide. But the nephew had no idea.

I guess it is possible for people not to know or realize the body changes. I don't know how you can not know. I suspected immediately because my chest was bigger and of course the sickness - although I know not everyone gets morning sickness.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sassygirl For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast