Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Grunds Dr Drew Interview

That's a very plausible theory I had never thought of. Creepy

Quote Originally Posted by thefrostingflake View Post
    I've wondered all along if maybe Casey was trying to hide the pregnancy so she could then dump the baby after birth...thinking that nobody would have been the wiser. Then Cindy got the smack upside the head by her brother that blew Casey's plan to bits.
    moo

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cv1964 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    If the picture of Casey and Cindy at the brother's wedding was taken at around 7 months, then I find it hard to believe that a guy having sex with a girl would not be aware of that protruding belly, esp. with the girl having no clothes on. Being in the dark would not matter, unless that part of his anatomy was the only thing touching her... he had to have felt her belly at some point.
    I found it interesting that Richard said they met in Jan. of 2005. Casey had to have gotten pregnant around Nov. and he could already tell she was pregnant by Jan.? Amazing. My mother could always tell within a month or two, but a man doesn't usually pay attention to the "glow" or puffy face, or whatever. And since he had just met her, how did he know she wasn't like that all the time anyway? I just find this man's statements odd and I suspect he is enjoying all this renewed publicity.
    Actually, Papa Grund didn't meet Casey until June of 2005. And yes, he says he noticed then that Casey looked pregnant and mentioned it to Jesse.

Apparently, Jesse never brought Casey around during Part 1 (the 6 or so weeks in January 2005) of their relationship.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MidAtlanticNative For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JennaB View Post
    KC was the one who broke off the engagement with Jesse. He has said in some interviews that he believes that Cindy played a part in the breakup because she was very attached to Caylee and he theorized that Cindy was threatened at the thought of sharing Caylee with him and his family.
    CA sure had a funny way of showing that attachment in court...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nefriahaia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Marple View Post
    Mallory? He may have dodged a bullet this time but he isn't bullet proof! He needs to stay away from anyone who has been tainted by the Anthony's, IMO.
    I should have ended my sentence with "just kidding."
    I realized when I saw your post, it reads like I was serious about dating Mallory. Although she seems like such a sweet one, I hope she runs, runs from LA and the clan.
    Last edited by crimesnooper; 07-08-2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: typo

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crimesnooper For This Useful Post:

Sorry I haven't read the whole thread, just the first few posts. I have heard of many women who hide their pregnancy from friends, family, a friend of mine - her niece hid it until she gave birth on the bathroom floor. I don't know the person so I can't say if she looked pregnant or not but she was heavily into sports and continued playing sports up to a few days before giving birth.

But on the flip side of that, I know someone who pretended to be pregnant for the whole 9 months, right up to going into hospital, having the baby and the baby dying. Obviously there was no baby! But she fooled all her family, including her partner.

I saw her the day before her due date. She wore a big coat so I couldn't see what her bump was like at that time but she was telling me how she had an appointment the following day at the hospital, she seemed really excited, nothing out of the ordinary from what I could see. Next thing I know is she had the baby the following day but it died at birth. Everyone was devastated but things didn't add up. No one was with her when she had this baby. It's only because a relative of hers worked at the hospital and enquired the following day about the baby and they said there was no person of that name. Honestly, everyone who knew her thought she was pregnant, how she hid it from her partner God only knows. Needless to say this was very distressing for many people involved.

She was extremely thin which IMO makes it even more difficult to pretend something like that, I really don't know how she did it but she did. She has since gone on to have a child but I think she needs help, anyone who does something like that is crazy IMO

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_miss_smart For This Useful Post:

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    This interview of Jesse's on Dr. Drew was fascinating ... and devastating to hear.

Jesse states quite clearly that he desperately wanted to get Casey out of her horrible home and away from her horrible family - and into his family's home.

He asserts that Cindy was verbally abusive towards Casey to the point where he believes Casey is a broken person.

(That made me think about the content of George's suicide note. The part about Cindy always being right about what a loser George was.)

When Jesse heard one Cindy rant too many, he let Cindy have it, apparently.

No love lost there.

I'm very struck by this interview. I think it's because Jesse describes extreme dysfunction in the family, and an abused Casey - and that makes it easier to believe that Caylee met death immediately after a huge fight - where Cindy choked Casey. It raises the strong possibility that Caylee met death by Casey's very angry hand.

And it makes it easier to understand how Cindy & George raised a killer.

OMG

watch the interview. IMO, it's a stunner.
    I know where you post.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cv1964 View Post
    I agree completely! I was married to a sociopath and know and have seen how charming and "innocent" they can be. It is awful to watch them suck in everyone around them and all you can do is wait until all these innocent people "figure it out" and even then, the sociopath will STILL have a hoard of supporters..

Most people are trusting and that is what these sociopaths feed on. Listen to Jesse and his dad both claim.. this isn't the Casey THEY knew...

Well it is... it's just the version of her she wanted them to see.. She didn't change.
    Slightly OT, there are just a few of us once married to a sociopath, mine was more than 30 years ago that I escaped (other people leave, we escape).

For us, it is so clear, because we have already seen it and lived it.

Jesse still can't really see it, but his Dad can, how lucky he was to get dumped.

I wish I could warn others many times but it's like

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SaltyTexan For This Useful Post:

What I found strange, JG said when Casey & I took Caylee over to his house, I'm confused because I thought LA lived at home? Did KC tell JG about the abuse after this trip to the house? Makes me think that she blamed LA of sex abuse to cover for her preg. so Mom would be mad at him not her. Which would also leave me to understand then why LA was told to stay out of everything concerning Caylees room and birth and shower whatever else. Why LA did not want anything to do with Caylee per JG.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gmt For This Useful Post:

Yep, I would really like to know which came first, LA asking about KC's belly or KC accusing LA of abuse. If CA believe KC's lie about the abuse and had questions in her head about if it was LA then that would also explain not wanting to know who the father was in this house.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gmt For This Useful Post:

Lee moved out of the house a few months after Caylee's birth so he was probably living there at the time that Casey came up with this lie for JG.

IMO Casey came up with the molestation lie to steer JG away from talking to LA who from what we hear was the one who told Casey's friends that she lies and is a con artist. Additionally, he's the one who outed her pregnancy to her mom. In Casey's eyes, LA can't be trusted to shut up and not tell people exactly who she is.

LA stated on the stand that he was very angry throughout this whole period of pregnancy and baby being born, etc. It would not surprise me if Casey also gave this story to JG to get him to marry her ASAP so that she could get out the house (since she hated Cindy and wanted to be on her own). She gave the same story to TL for the same reasons (keep the two men separated so that TL doesn't hear from LA about who Casey is, along with getting TL to have her live with him so as to 'protect' her from the 'bad brother').

It would NOT surprise me at all if ICA told her parents that LA abused her and that he might be the 'father' since she was angry that he outed her pregnancy. It would have made him the odd man out if they believed her even for one moment. Would not put it beyond this sick, sick, SICK woman.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zeeks For This Useful Post:

If she will lie and throw her Dad under the bus for murder or covering it, then she easily would throw LA under it for her preg. and if you were LA wouldn't this lie most certainly not want you to be appearing as the fatherly type to Caylee. Also remember CA would not let the two (KC & LA ) in the bedroom with door closed. Means she did believe KC in my eyes. I hope if LA has anything else to say, that he will clear it up, if innocent.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gmt For This Useful Post:

I'm trying to google this and can't find the interview.Saying it's no longer available. Help!Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Good catch. I wondered when that text was ... was she 7 months? because he said the text stated "I'm Pregnant, Your the Father, and my Parents Know"
    Seriously? They were sexually active and she was 7 mos preggers and he didn't NOTICE?
    (bolded by me)

My apologies if this has already been addressed, but Casey and Jesse had been broken up for awhile (but still friends) at the time she told him she was pregnant. Then they got back together and engaged, because of the baby.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eljay For This Useful Post:

Csey had to want her mother to know she was pregnant or she would have stayed away from a family wedding. She was not even expected, according to her uncle, she came at the last minute.
    Just my opinion, of course.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    This interview of Jesse's on Dr. Drew was fascinating ... and devastating to hear.

Jesse states quite clearly that he desperately wanted to get Casey out of her horrible home and away from her horrible family - and into his family's home.

He asserts that Cindy was verbally abusive towards Casey to the point where he believes Casey is a broken person.

(That made me think about the content of George's suicide note. The part about Cindy always being right about what a loser George was.)

No love lost there.

I'm very struck by this interview. I think it's because Jesse describes extreme dysfunction in the family, and an abused Casey - and that makes it easier to believe that Caylee met death immediately after a huge fight - where Cindy choked Casey. It raises the strong possibility that Caylee met death by Casey's very angry hand.

OMG

I agree.

This interview devastated me as well. But I've been pretty emotional of late.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daisy.faithfull For This Useful Post:

Link? Please? Thank You.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ella971 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ella971 View Post
    Link? Please? Thank You.
    Here ya go :

http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/...lee-and-crime/

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daisy.faithfull For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zeeks View Post
    Lee moved out of the house a few months after Caylee's birth so he was probably living there at the time that Casey came up with this lie for JG.

IMO Casey came up with the molestation lie to steer JG away from talking to LA who from what we hear was the one who told Casey's friends that she lies and is a con artist. Additionally, he's the one who outed her pregnancy to her mom. In Casey's eyes, LA can't be trusted to shut up and not tell people exactly who she is.

LA stated on the stand that he was very angry throughout this whole period of pregnancy and baby being born, etc. It would not surprise me if Casey also gave this story to JG to get him to marry her ASAP so that she could get out the house (since she hated Cindy and wanted to be on her own). She gave the same story to TL for the same reasons (keep the two men separated so that TL doesn't hear from LA about who Casey is, along with getting TL to have her live with him so as to 'protect' her from the 'bad brother').

It would NOT surprise me at all if ICA told her parents that LA abused her and that he might be the 'father' since she was angry that he outed her pregnancy. It would have made him the odd man out if they believed her even for one moment. Would not put it beyond this sick, sick, SICK woman.
    As children we can be labeled by our parents at a very early age and will live up to that label ..Now I think LA was the good child Casey was the bad child and to live up to the label he would report everything bad his sister did to Cindy ..sad thing is Casey lived up to her label..His testimony in the trial that he and Casey shared a bathroom and he saw her midriff when coming out of the bathroom and reported to his mother she was pregnant..He seemed to be obessed with his sister ...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to jeepgirlva For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gmt View Post
    If she will lie and throw her Dad under the bus for murder or covering it, then she easily would throw LA under it for her preg. and if you were LA wouldn't this lie most certainly not want you to be appearing as the fatherly type to Caylee. Also remember CA would not let the two (KC & LA ) in the bedroom with door closed. Means she did believe KC in my eyes. I hope if LA has anything else to say, that he will clear it up, if innocent.
    It was JG and KC that CA would not let the two in the bedroom. It's in GA's depo. CA and GA came home one night and found KC and JG lying on her bed with Caylee. Big fight, GA got mad and CA told GA to leave she would handle it.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post

No love lost there.

OMG

It sounded to me like Cindy was frustrated that Casey was still living off of her and George, not up and out, not being responsible and not paying them back the money she owed. It seems like Jesse saw himself as the White Knight and was buying all of Casey's "woe is me" stories.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Saffron For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by daisy.faithfull View Post
    it says the video is no longer available.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:

Why is the video not available? Weird. Frustrating!

43. The Following User Says Thank You to ella971 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ella971 View Post
    Why is the video not available? Weird. Frustrating!
    I think I found it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ2jPU_ZCz8"]YouTube - ‪Casey's ex on Cindy,Casey and crime‬‏[/ame]

45. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:

Well, that's not the full video

Quote Originally Posted by jeepgirlva View Post
    As children we can be labeled by our parents at a very early age and will live up to that label ..Now I think LA was the good child Casey was the bad child and to live up to the label he would report everything bad his sister did to Cindy ..sad thing is Casey lived up to her label..His testimony in the trial that he and Casey shared a bathroom and he saw her midriff when coming out of the bathroom and reported to his mother she was pregnant..He seemed to be obessed with his sister ...

BBM:
    I see it a little differently. What I got from his testimony is that LA could see she was pregnant and asked his mother about it because he thought he had somehow missed the big news. Mom basically tells him to "butt out", none of his business so he did not ask again.

Now he has to worry about running into his friends and them saying to him, "Gee, when's Casey going to have that baby?" And he has no answer. I feel sad for Lee.

And what if KC lied to make everyone believe LA was Caylee's father. Is that why CA excluded him from any information about the pregnancy? CA has proved she will believe anything, anything KC says. Lee was the only one with enough brains to get away from them. Hope he keeps it that way. jmo

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast