FL - Convicted Child Molester Beaten Up by Former Victim in Jail

"It's such a fluke that these two ended up in the same place at the same time," said the man's mother, Judy Coronett. "But think about how (my son) feels. He was finally able to confront Kinder and fight back after 11 years. I think it's damn therapeutic."

Fluke ? Or maybe something else....??

:clap:

Maybe if it wasn't for this molester in the first place, the victim wouldn't have ended up in the system. This is the first piece of justice this guy has received so far!!

Jeana I was thinking the very exact same thing!

Howdy Websleuths-

I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I just couldn't resist adding my two bits to this story. What an amazing piece of kismet for them both! I feel awful for the now-grown kid. Where he's ended up now probably has everything to do with this creep did to him. I hope they don't punish him too hard for doing what anybody would dream of doing to the person that destroyed their life.

BBMcrae

I hope they somehow find a way to show it was the old perv who started the fight. Charge him and let the kid go for self defense.
Maybe the other 60 inmates can be witnesses?? :)

Hope they don't charge him.......you'd think he could come up with a damn good plea on that....if I was a jury I wouldn't convict him....I don't think justice was really done.....only a taste of it was given :evil:

He did start it!!! He started it 11 years ago when he molested this boy.
IMO his mother hit the nail on the head, it was therapy for her son, let him have a bit more of it I say.

Sweet revenge :)
I do not normally condone violence however as a survivor of sexual abuse I think this is *advertiser censored****G AWESOME

Man never was there a better thread to say take a look at my user name everyone...it's the reason why I love forums like this and you fine posters...finally, poetic justice!!! And from my home town too...hot dog! Karma really does come back around.

Very thin on details here, so I was curious about the rest of the story. Found this from 2006:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20060329,00.html

On the evening of Oct. 22, 1992, Judy Cornett was frantic. She had come home from work to take her 11-year-old son, Jason, to football practice, but Jason had gone bike riding with a friend and now was nowhere to be found. After three hours of phone calls and driving through the streets of their Tampa neighborhood, Cornett was about to call police when there was a knock at her door. Standing there, with an elderly woman who lived down the street, was Jason, dirty and bleeding. In a whisper he told Cornett that a man had lured him and his friend into the woods and raped them...

Just two weeks after the '92 attack, authorities in Illinois arrested Kevin Kinder, then 19, who pleaded guilty to performing lewd and lascivious acts with four minors and was sentenced to 17 years in prison. But by November 2001, after serving only six years — plus two more in a psychiatric ward — Kinder was back on the street... Over the next six months, Kinder moved 11 times, and Cornett... followed him everywhere, posting flyers, calling local news crews and holding rallies that drew as many as 100 people. In the fall of 2003, Cornett tipped off police that Kinder had given a false address; he was arrested for violating parole and is now serving a 60-year sentence...

As for Jason, now 25, his life was derailed by his trauma. Once a fine student and athlete, he became angry and withdrawn, Cornett says, and even attempted suicide. "I got to the point where I thought it would be easier to be dead," he wrote in an unpublished memoir (he declined to comment for this story). He also has been jailed variously for theft, assault and drug raps; last year he was released after serving almost 2½ years for burglary and assaulting a police officer. Although he has now started a home-improvement business, Cornett is worried. "He has been a victim over and over, and we just can't stop the cycle," she says, her usually calm voice cracking.

And then this, from 2009:

As a young boy, Jason Edward Flores survived a child's worst nightmare when he was abducted, brutally raped and left for dead. The 11-year-old's road to manhood continued to be anything but smooth.

His long history of run-ins with the law, which included drug convictions and prison time for burglary, ended Wednesday as Flores was sentenced to 25 years for two counts of attempted second-degree murder and home invasion robbery...

Prosecutors said Flores and two co-defendants — Matthew Edward Wilsky and Kristen Marie Mangum — entered a home in a neighborhood west of Busch Gardens to take prescription drugs. The trio struggled with residents Terry and Lora Holmes. Prosecutors said Flores fired a shotgun into the Holmes' bedroom, striking Lora in the hand and Terry in the side. Both survived, but Lora Holmes is partly paralyzed in her hand, prosecutors said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back