What if Prosecution said Chloroform was the murder weapon vs. Duct Tape

HartsX3

Reaction score
My new thread idea:
1. Premeditation - chloroform searches
2. Motive - ICA wanted to party and didn't have a babysitter (could prosecution find any times during the weeks leading up to Caylees death that ICA was out partying and can't confirm anyone caring for Caylee at the time?
3. GA had nothing to do with the Chloroform (CA is the liar on this part)
4. Jury would understand the importance of the chloroform since it seemed unclear to them

I always believed that Caylee was drugged and died as a result. I also believe that this particular jury needed a picture or video of KC comitting the act before they would've voted any other way! The evidence that was presented wasn't even worthy of their time according to a statement made by one.

JMHO

According to JF, juror #3, she was very confused by the chloroform. Said she felt in a maze and didn't know how to get from here to there.

They needed to connect the dots as one said. In other words they were too lazy to go back through the evidence because it would have been actual work.

I don't think it would have made a difference. Looking up chloroform doesn't prove anything, including premeditation. Besides, the defense would have said that the State didn't have anything showing that Casey bought or made chloroform, let alone that she used it on her daughter. A computer search isn't enough to prove she had a plan to kill.

For a nursing student I find her inability to connect the dots more than a little frightening. Connecting the dots is a huge part of nursing. Huge.

They lacked evidence Caylee was drugged , Hair samples provided no confirmation of that as well as the weird results with the chloroform test in the first place.

I.E After 31 days there should not have been ANY reading from those test because chloroform does not last as long. That is the fact with that chemical, so samples as to in what aspects would it last over the expected chemical life would need to be established to show it is even possible ,next would be to show how Casey herself had made those conditions possible or how she could have even done that.

The chloroform test made no sence even to the FBI guy.

Except that normal carpet samples not from caseys car also test positive fo chlorofrom (according to him) but lower.

If they said that specifically this jury would still have listened to Baez. I become more convinced of this as they speak. They took opening statements as evidence but refused to look at the case evidence presented.

#3 states that without COD they couldn't find her guilty so whether they went chloro or duct tape it wouldn't matter as body was too decomposed to provide COD. I don't know if #3 really understood why COD couldn't be determined. I wish someone would have asked her.

Chloroform was the method she used for death, IMO. I believe she OD's Caylee with chloroform and she put the tape on her mouth because fluids were coming out of her mouth as she began to decompose. The heart sticker was added at the last minute, as they probably had done with the pets.

With this particular jury, the case was closed after Baez's opening arguments. Nothing that was shown was going to change their minds, unless there was a video of Casey committing the crime and throwing the body in the swamp. They are unreal...and UNREALISTIC.

#3 states that without COD they couldn't find her guilty so whether they went chloro or duct tape it wouldn't matter as body was too decomposed to provide COD. I don't know if #3 really understood why COD couldn't be determined. I wish someone would have asked her.
I think the only think Juror 3 understood was that she was getting a free hotel for a few weeks along with food and drink. She thought it was an all-inclusive vacation.

I don't believe it would have mattered. The jury made their decision based on the DT's opening statement. Anything logical or evidence presented in a scientific manner was over their heads. JMO

They lacked evidence Caylee was drugged , Hair samples provided no confirmation of that as well as the weird results with the chloroform test in the first place.

I.E After 31 days there should not have been ANY reading from those test because chloroform does not last as long. That is the fact with that chemical, so samples as to in what aspects would it last over the expected chemical life would need to be established to show it is even possible ,next would be to show how Casey herself had made those conditions possible or how she could have even done that.

The chloroform test made no sence even to the FBI guy.

Except that normal carpet samples not from caseys car also test positive fo chlorofrom (according to him) but lower.

thank you, thank you, a million times thank you.

With chloroform not being sold and
no way to prove ICA had it I guess the state
figured it wouldn't fly.
I believe that is exactly how Caylee died

I am wondering if chloroform was made...
and stored in that darn gas can GA had.

If GA had chlorofrom in the can seems like he wouldn't
call it in stolen.
WE know ICA had the can though.

The mystery can I guess...
Cindy cops to the searches for chloroform
but not how to make it--

Jose putting the can in GA's face on the stand
Even Ashton questioned him on the stand about it.

It had to be relevant- somehow

what did I miss?
Did LE find chloroform in it?
or traces?

I have seen several people comment it's easy to make
others say no way ICA made it?
Is GA smart enough to make it?
Is CA?- could George have made the computer
searches in march
when he moved back home?

snipped JA questions GA.

Ja: Make a report?
I filled out a report. Said worth 50 dollars.
Ja: Did he make a investigation? Dust for prints
he made report.
Ja: How long was the deputy there?
Five ten minutes
ja: What did you do about your plan to do yard work?
Had to put on hold when to buy new gas cans and went to tell the burners what happened. Ja: Did you get your lawn mowed that day?
I did not get it mowed that day.

snipped JB questions GA
You know your car was not listed and they went through it anyway? Yes.
They went through a lot of your personal things? I wasn't there.
They got the gas can on that day? I don't know.
You were given a property list? He wasn't there when the warrant was served and he can't recall the 70 or so items taken.
As ex LE he knows the warrant should be left at the home.
They took the duct tape on the gas can? He doesn't know.
When you came back from doing the Larry King show on 12/11, did you see that gas can ever again in your home? He did not come back to his home on that date. He doesn't remember when he came back. The house was in shambles. Things were flipped around.

December 20 a second search warrant was issued for your home4.
Yes.
And you got confrontational with the officers.
Yes.
And you were asked to step outside.
Yes.
And you told Sgt. Allen

They then confiscated further materials from your home?
Yes.
Next, the SA issued a subpoena for your fingerprints. In Dec 2008?
I'm sure they did. I don't remember the exact date.
How many times have you had an investigative subpoena issued to you by SA?
That's not something you gave voluntarily, right? They had to issue a subp.
Yes.

DS: In your family, it's your father you details/cleans the cars inside and out?
LA: Yes
DS: He would do that if not every weekend, every other weekend?
LA: Absolutely

I don't think it would have made a difference. Based on Juror #3's interview...the medical examiner would have needed to say what caused Caylee's death. IMO the jury stopped listening after Dr. G couldn't tell them how she died. Apparently....HOMICIDE wasn't good enough for them.

My new thread idea:
1. Premeditation - chloroform searches
2. Motive - ICA wanted to party and didn't have a babysitter (could prosecution find any times during the weeks leading up to Caylees death that ICA was out partying and can't confirm anyone caring for Caylee at the time?
3. GA had nothing to do with the Chloroform (CA is the liar on this part)
4. Jury would understand the importance of the chloroform since it seemed unclear to them

It wouldn't have made a different. JA gave them that option at closing. He said they could believe that Chloroform could have killed Caylee (even accidentally) and still have found her guilty of 1st degree murder. I am not a conspiry theroist by any stretch of the imagination - but there is something HINKY about this trail. Even the Scott Peterson jurers are coming forward to say something was wrong with these Jurers. These jurers were dressed to the hilt (like they were going home!!!) on the day they were sent to deliberation. They ALREADY KNEW they were going to acquite before the were even excussed to go deliberate.

It wouldn't have made a difference. This jury did not want to put any work in. In their minds no cause of death equals no case.

Also juror #3 and the first of the alternates to speak said they do not believe it was chloroform in the car trunk.

After doing my duct tape experiment last night I definitely believe she was killed with the duct tape.

I wonder could chloroform have been used in an attempt to clean the trunk after she removed the body? The stain in the trunk reminded me of someone trying to clean a blood stain.

With this particular jury, the case was closed after Baez's opening arguments. Nothing that was shown was going to change their minds, unless there was a video of Casey committing the crime and throwing the body in the swamp. They are unreal...and UNREALISTIC.

You said it. "P*nis in the mouth" was what sold them imo. Tv educated, too many movies and did not understand the law.

It's too bad the pool they were gazingly at longingly but weren't allowed into wasn't the jury pool.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back