1253 users online (284 members and 969 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

CA - Ilene Scott, 6, Carson, 20 Dec 1980

i saw this case on a friends facebook who has this thing that pops up a new missing person each day. i did a little research on Ilene but there is very little on the web about her

Non Family Abduction
    DOB: Dec 19, 1974 Sex: Female
    Missing Date: Dec 20, 1980 Race: White
    Age Now: 36 Height: 3'0" (91 cm)
    Missing City: CARSON Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
    Missing State : CA Hair Color: Brown
    Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue
    Case Number: NCMC604335
    Circumstances: Ilene's was last seen roller-skating near her home. Ilene has a brown birthmark on the right side of her hip.

http://missingkids.com/missingkids/s...archLang=en_US

i also found a website where a poster under the name of jessi is posting saying that she as a child looks just like Ilene and did some therapy where she went back in time and has strange memories of another life before she was jessi. the mod for this fourm did say to report your info to the fbi not sure if she did
    http://25missingpersons.proboards.co...play&thread=99
    go to the link and read halfway down were this jessica post
    Last edited by KateB; 04-08-2015 at 04:58 AM. Reason: edit prefix.

Jessica doesn't mention Ilene's birthmark...I wonder if she has that?

On the same missing person page's thread, someone posts claiming to be Ilene Scott's brother and asking Jessica to post again, but she didn't. I was hoping he had an e-mail listed but he didn't. You never know, but I think he is legit. I'm guessing he had to be googling his sister's name to find her. Wonder if he still lives in/near Carson, CA? I don't know, 1980 til now is kind of a long time so maybe not. I've tried to put as many words as I can think of in this post related to her abduction so hopefully if he goes googling again he'll find his way to this thread. It would be great to have more information to go on.

There's also now a person on Charley Project that says that she might be Ilene:

https://charleyross.wordpress.com/20...rebecca-scott/

Been trying to post something here. This is the third try. My name is Marshall Loveday. My wife Marcia and I lived right next door to the Scott family when Becky disappeared. We had seen her out roller-skating when we left to do some shopping that Saturday morning, and returned to the mobile home park to find the place crawling with L.A. County Sheriff's deputies.

It would sure be great if Becky could be found. I know there is one gal who has posted on another missing person's forum or two that she thinks she might be Becky, but seems to be afraid to follow up.

I do think about this sad case from time to time. One thing I was wondering - what if Becky went 'exploring' and perhaps got knocked unconscious / trapped underneath one of the mobile homes? I know the Sheriffs looked under some of the mobile homes (including ours), but did they search under all of them in the immediate area? (Might have been 10 units within 100' or so......)

Welcome to Websleuths, Marshall Loveday.
    " I'll put on a show for you if you'll put on a show for me."
    ( Leon Russell's opening words when I saw him at Day On The Green long ago when the world was young.)

"And there are no letters in the mailbox
    And there are no grapes upon the vine
    And there are no chocolates in the boxes anymore
    And there are no diamonds in the mine."
    Leonard Cohen