1003 users online (202 members and 801 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 116 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

John Morgan served Casey Anthony with papers seeking her video deposition on July 19. She is being represented in this civil case by attorney Charles Greene - an attorney who apparently has been a part of the defense team for some time now.

http://www.forthepeople.com/casey-anthony-case.htm

Will we finally hear her speak? It is my theory that by answering JM's questions, she will be giving her "true story" - the same "true story" that she will be trying to sell. Who knows what she would say, but whatever she says will be under oath.

I also heard that she could not use a 5th amendment right to not answer; however, I have also heard that if she appeals the 4 counts of lying to LE, then she may still be able to avoid answering certain questions.

Thought this might be worthy of further discussion.

I would hope that this depo prevents anyone from paying her. There really isn't anything she can say in a paid interview that either hasn't already been covered or will be covered in this depo.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

I gotta say - this is something I will watch....its free !!

I'm happy to hear that she has do to this deposition! Let's hope something good and just comes from it.

My wish came true, it's going to be streamed live!! I'll watch, you bet, and I CANNOT wait!

it is?? link?

i must be blind - I don't see it saying at that link that it is live....lemme go back.

is it bad that I hope others jump on the civil suit plan and perhaps hire Morgan for more??????????

I don't plan on spending any money or time on anything from the defense.....
    jmo

So where will this be streamed? How will we be able to watch it?
    Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Psalm 37:3

Will we have a depo thread so those of us who can't watch the stream can follow along here like we did at the trial that so astonishingly ended as a farce due to irresponsibility & lazyness ?

I'm feeling a little stupid not knowing the answer to this but is lying under oath in a deposition punishable? I don't think it is.....?

Yes lying under oath in a depo is punishable if it can be proved.

I would be surprised if we see Casey in this depo next week. If Casey is removed and placed in therapy as the DT is saying they are going to do we shall see. There will be a last minute motion to quash this depo this soon after her release. Casey may be playing along with the DT accepting that this is the plan now. But don't be surprised once she walks out that door bucks the plan.

Casey is not going to be told what to do by her defense for long. MOO

The clerks office info on this case shows that some trial testimony was filed in this case ia few days ago. Is there any way we can see what that is? Wonder what parts.

Page 1 of 116 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast