Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    What's the date of the civil trial? I seem to remember it's in mid-August, but vaguely remember the date changed.

I doubt that KC will be available for this depo. I think the plan is for KC to leave Orlando upon release from jail. I remember way back when, KC bragged to someone (Robin?) that when she got out of jail JB promised she'd be lying on a beach in Miami sunbathingl I'm wondering if that's where she's headed............put up at a private residence or a hotel in Miami pending her first official interview.
    My posts are my opinion..........

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mombomb View Post
    The clerks office info on this case shows that some trial testimony was filed in this case ia few days ago. Is there any way we can see what that is? Wonder what parts.
    --------it was baez's opening statement.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,5979651.story
    By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
    6:38 p.m. EDT, July 8, 2011

Casey Anthony: Transcript of murder trial opening statement filed in defamation case
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

AdoraBlue is offline I've been known to be a little too "woo-woo."
    Didn't OJ just refuse to show up for the Goldmans' civil suit against him, thus causing a default judgment to be entered against him? Is that the applicable law in Florida?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AdoraBlue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AdoraBlue View Post
    Didn't OJ just refuse to show up for the Goldmans' civil suit against him, thus causing a default judgment to be entered against him? Is that the applicable law in Florida?
    That could happen too, yes.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

I can find no information that Simpson wasn't at his civil trial. He seems to have given testimony which partly sunk him.

Simpson's Own Testimony

Our legal system is designed to allow a criminal defendant to decline to take the witness stand, not so in a civil lawsuit. Jurors' judgments of Simpson's performance were a key factor in the jury finding him liable. The credibility of his entire testimony was called in to question. Note that most opinion polls taken after Simpson took the stand showed many people found his spousal abuse denial quite incredulous.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hot Dogs For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nefriahaia View Post
    To be "under oath" doesn't seem to mean doodly squat to KC or the rest of her tribe.
    Ha, I was just going to say the same thing! Under Oath hasn't fazed these people in the past, why start now? LOL

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rhyme & Reason For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    Yes, but it would be a disappointing deposition if he can't ask anything that implicates her in a lie about dropping off Caylee with ZFG at Sawgrass.
    Couldn't he ask her what really happened, though? Like ask her to tell the drowning story?

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Krishnamurti

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crucibelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by crucibelle View Post
    Couldn't he ask her what really happened, though? Like ask her to tell the drowning story?
    Not while she's appealing the lying convictions (if she appeals) IMO. Any answer she would give would prove that she did, in fact, lie when she told LE that she left Caylee with ZFG at Sawgrass.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

Do you think they will hide her in mental health facility and get doc to say too ill right now to participate to buy some time?

I would think she would want to give public IV for money before doing this depo or no one might want to pay if she answers questions here. I guess for depo she could just take the 5th and then do IV after it.

I think her IV window is rather short. A few months from now people won't care as much.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nova24 For This Useful Post:

He showed up and yes, his testimony helped sink him. He said he never wore those "Ugly-A** shoes" but they found photos of him in those same "Ugly-A**" shoes.

However, the civil trial attorneys did a much better job of detailing the evidence and didn't have as much of the circus atmosphere.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Texana For This Useful Post:

This is the first Ive heard on KC going to therapy after she is released. Where can I find this information?

Thank you,

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ndn4ou For This Useful Post:

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Knock knock.
    Who's there?
    Casey's disposition date.
    Oh, cool! Is he hawt?

looking forward to the sunshine law download on this fantasy of a depo.

I know where you post.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:

I have a question on this as I missed most of the ZG stuff before really listening to Nancy Grace and others while mom watched....but why is this particular ZFG suing Casey? Was their something Casey did or said that pointed to this specific woman?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hisimage View Post
    So where will this be streamed? How will we be able to watch it?
    You can be sure that there will be an objection to this if at all possible.

Also, I am not sure why her defense have moved to postpone or squash the subpoena.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uklaw For This Useful Post:

Could she still appeal it if she has already served her sentence? What for? So it's not on her record I guess. Just those felony check convictions. Does anyone know what time it is scheduled for?
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast