Drew Peterson said to be pleased by Anthony verdict

NoeticSoul

When nothing is certain, anything is possible.
Reaction score
I know this won't be a popular thought... and I'm not very fond of it myself but I am wondering what others think.

After reading this:

Drew Peterson said to be pleased by Anthony verdict
Ex-cop heard the news through jailhouse grapevine, lawyer says
Chicago Tribune

"Among those encouraged last week when a Florida jury found Casey Anthony not guilty of murder was none other than Drew Peterson, who quickly heard the news through the jailhouse grapevine, his attorney said.
Joel Brodsky said his client, held for more than two years on charges that he drowned his third wife, was pleased that jurors in the high-profile case based their decision solely on the evidence."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-drew-peterson-0710-20110710,0,1355434.story

and thinking to myself....

Given his compulsion for writing ridiculous letters to MSM & love letters to (questionable) women on the "outside"--- I feel that DP will now write to ICA and try to hook up (for fame & fortune & probably legal advice ~ and I'll completely freak out if he adds Baez to his team).

Perhaps Karma will hook them up (if DP walks too) so they can self destruct together, or he "disappears" Casey, when he's tired of her.

Wow. This world is so ironic, and, as of late, so unjust.

:cow:

I can feel and I fear this happening. I'm horrified at the thought and would appreciate everyone's thoughts when you have a moment. TIA!

Drew may have some wishful thinking going on. Do you think lightening will strike twice?

Hmm, well I don't know the evidence against Drew P yet, but there is more than one body behind him. Stacy still not found of course.

Also, the evidence is not immediately available for everyone to pick over for years and find the loop holes first.

I do think that the KC case was just a lack of smoking gun in the evidence presented. Wonder if there are any in the DP case?

I think you are on to something Noet..I could see Jose jumping on that band wagon..I hope he loses the case and it knocks his ego down a notch or two.

Please Please propose immediately Drew she's your soulless-mate

We need a theoretical poll: If MCA & DP hooked up, which would be in the most trouble? That's a toughie.

But they kind of are really made for each other! JMO

Of course Drew would be happy. He is hoping for the same outcome. I pray this will not be the case.

The only person fitting for him would be Casey. Sick minds think alike. They should be together and rot together for the rest of their miserable lives.

I don't claim to know all the evidence against Peterson but I can only hope he will be convicted for Kathleens murder. He belongs ten feet under and quick.

Really, who cares what Drew says. The media needs to stop giving this guy publicity and keeping him in the public eye.

Goz

I kept putting this out of my mind when I first read about what DP had to say about the Casey Anthony case a couple of days ago, but my thoughts just wouldn't leave. Like most of you I could care less what he has to say.

But I found myself suddenly thinking like Drew about what a public outrage it would cause by him hooking up with ICA and better yet--- obtain her lawyer since he still has a year to sit there! That would be just up DP's alley. Even more frightening is the team that Baez & Joel Brodsky would make.

What better duo than the two most currently hated people & the "lawyer" who already rescued a murderer, jumping onto DP's ever evolving defense train. It's the thing nightmares are made of. Just like the movie (parody) now playing here in Chicago as well as the one scheduled to be cast with Rob Lowe. They can both be celebrities and share their secrets & confessions. I'm just thinking out loud because these thoughts are making me crazy and it's just a matter of time before ICA gets out.

I've been following Drew Peterson's path of destruction for years and most everything is circumstantial pertaining to Stacy as well as Kathleen. And then there's the "hearsay" witnesses from Kathleen & Stacy's family, as well as letters written by the two women themselves. Literal voices from the grave--as we've learned from Drew's Law.

`Drew's Law' may let Drew skate (it's an older article)

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2010/07/drews-law-may-let-drew-skate.html

I'll be watching the news closely here, because I don't think that DP is going to let his satisfaction that the young murderess was set free, and his opinions of it, go unnoticed or un-acted upon. She's just about his perfect age too. Oy.

Isn't ICA on probation once she's released? If so I would think that she wouldn't be able to communicate in any way with someone in jail?

I hope that we finally find justice for Kathleen, although that's going to be a long road ahead with Drew's sons siding with him.

just my :twocents: again. Thanks everyone for your replies!

Drew probably is in lust with MCA.........after all, they have allot in common.
she is the age he likes.............way YOUNGER than he is!

They might as well get chummy since they're going to be doing time on the meat rack for eternity together.:floorlaugh:

They might as well get chummy since they're going to be doing time on the meat rack for eternity together.:floorlaugh:

The thought of these two getting together is interesting! I wonder who would be the first to go "missing"?

You know...this has me sputtering ..
When you know someone is terrible and then they show how they are even more terrible ..we are talking a child here ..
I doubt I am explaining this right ...but Scott, Drew and Casey all need to be put on an island together somewhere FAR AWAY!

The thought of these two getting together is interesting! I wonder who would be the first to go "missing"?

LOVE IT
First her and then him ...PLEASE !

A couple of points:

1. KC is too old for Drew now...he likes 'em around 17.

2. As we have seen with 'Grandpa Cheney', KC likes 'old guys'!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I kept putting this out of my mind when I first read about what DP had to say about the Casey Anthony case a couple of days ago, but my thoughts just wouldn't leave. Like most of you I could care less what he has to say.

But I found myself suddenly thinking like Drew about what a public outrage it would cause by him hooking up with ICA and better yet--- obtain her lawyer since he still has a year to sit there! That would be just up DP's alley. Even more frightening is the team that Baez & Joel Brodsky would make.

What better duo than the two most currently hated people & the "lawyer" who already rescued a murderer, jumping onto DP's ever evolving defense train. It's the thing nightmares are made of. Just like the movie (parody) now playing here in Chicago as well as the one scheduled to be cast with Rob Lowe. They can both be celebrities and share their secrets & confessions. I'm just thinking out loud because these thoughts are making me crazy and it's just a matter of time before ICA gets out.

I've been following Drew Peterson's path of destruction for years and most everything is circumstantial pertaining to Stacy as well as Kathleen. And then there's the "hearsay" witnesses from Kathleen & Stacy's family, as well as letters written by the two women themselves. Literal voices from the grave--as we've learned from Drew's Law.

`Drew's Law' may let Drew skate (it's an older article)

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2010/07/drews-law-may-let-drew-skate.html

I'll be watching the news closely here, because I don't think that DP is going to let his satisfaction that the young murderess was set free, and his opinions of it, go unnoticed or un-acted upon. She's just about his perfect age too. Oy.

Isn't ICA on probation once she's released? If so I would think that she wouldn't be able to communicate in any way with someone in jail?
I hope that we finally find justice for Kathleen, although that's going to be a long road ahead with Drew's sons siding with him.

just my :twocents: again. Thanks everyone for your replies!

No she isn't...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back