995 users online (132 members and 863 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

Any news regarding Lisa, Hank, Granny Flo, Timmy, Chelsea, Joe? What, nothing?!

Okay then, how about TN, GGS, Ron's sister, Ron's father?

I cannot for the life of me believe how quiet it is down there. Any tips??

Please limit your posts to what is happening as in regards to Haleigh's disappearance. We don't need to push ourselves into their lives at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Please limit your posts to what is happening as in regards to Haleigh's disappearance. We don't need to push ourselves into their lives at this point.
    Nothing seems to be happening Kimster and that is so sad . She didn't just walk off the face of the earth . Poor HaLeigh .

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Sorry, Kimster. I thought it was okay because it had been discussed about everyone involved in this case extensively in the past. Please remove if you see fit. txs

Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    I just read your link and all I can say, is omg. My daughter, (who looks a lot like Wade, by the way), was involved in a very similar situation. no stabbing or murder, but it led to a fight...over a tatted up guy with no job! 3 girls were bullying her and threatening to mess her up. I saw the texts. Well she finally couldn't take it anymore and when she saw 2 of them at Wal Mart, she charged and beat the sense out of them. She had to go to court, (the girls pressed charges), but she won because she DID have the saved texts, etc...She proved self defense, since they had been threatening her. What still gets my goat, is if things had gone as planned, these girls would have whooped my daughter...but since they underestimated her, they ran to the cops. go figure. Actually, I'm surprised this kind of thing doesn't happen more. My daughter absolutely despises this girl and the girl has threatened to kill her for, hitting her' in the face'. Anyway the guys get off on this behavior,they love the attention, and egg it on. IMO, they should get in trouble too.

I have no idea what's going on, but I still think that Haleigh was dumped in that river (that Misty was brought to). And that the alligators got Haleigh - which is why she was never found.

Knowing Misty and Ron are behind bars is comforting. Though I think they should be there on charges for killing Haleigh and not for pushing pills. But as some folks say - Karma is an almighty force.

MOO

Mel

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    It is such a strange case because it involves a group of people but no one ever talked. Usually somebody will spill what they know just to save themselves, but not this time.

I agree HaLeigh is most likely in the St Johns River.
    I think Tommy Croslin, for sure, and possibly Joe Overstreet placed her there when they were through with her.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

"Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

IF indeed Tommy or Jo were stupid enough to put Haleigh in the St. Johns, which I believe they just may have been, I can assure you Ron C or someone in his family came along immediately afterwards and moved her to another location...JMHO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 07-18-2011 at 08:52 AM. Reason: add thought
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    IF indeed Tommy or Jo were stupid enough to put Haleigh in the St. Johns, which I believe they just may have been, I can assure you Ron C or someone in his family came along immediately afterwards and moved her to another location...JMHO
    So you think when Ron got off work, he dove in the St Johns and swam around until he found HaLeigh?
    Then moved her body?
    Really?
    Was this before of after Misty called 911?
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    So you think when Ron got off work, he dove in the St Johns and swam around until he found HaLeigh? Then moved her body?
    Really?

NO, I don't think the scenario was played out the way you are describing it to be...
    Yes, Ron or someone in his family moved her body IF Tommy or Jo did place Haleigh there..
    I highly suspect this was all taken care of before that 911 call was ever made...JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    So you think when Ron got off work, he dove in the St Johns and swam around until he found HaLeigh?
    Then moved her body?
    Really?
    Not sure why but your post made me imagine Great Granny Sykes at her age and her health being in wetsuit in the St Johns. GMAB. God bless HaLeigh and her parents, grandparents and great grandparents
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    Not sure why but your post made me imagine Great Granny Sykes at her age and her health being in wetsuit in the St Johns. GMAB. God bless HaLeigh and her parents, grandparents and great grandparents
    The scenario does paint an amusing picture.
    GGMS dodging alligators to hide HaLeigh in order to protect Ron.
    Uh huh. Makes a ton of sense. Lol
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

To my knowledge no one ( and certainly not me) has ever claimed GGMS was the one who removed Haleigh from the waters of the St. Johns, IF indeed she was ever placed there.. We do know though she considers herself to be an expert when it comes to navigating that river.. IIRC.. She, herself, stated as much......JMHO.

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast