The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Jacy

Reaction score
Any news regarding Lisa, Hank, Granny Flo, Timmy, Chelsea, Joe? What, nothing?!

Okay then, how about TN, GGS, Ron's sister, Ron's father?

I cannot for the life of me believe how quiet it is down there. Any tips??

:dunno:

Please limit your posts to what is happening as in regards to Haleigh's disappearance. We don't need to push ourselves into their lives at this point. :tyou:

Please limit your posts to what is happening as in regards to Haleigh's disappearance. We don't need to push ourselves into their lives at this point. :tyou:

Nothing seems to be happening Kimster and that is so sad . She didn't just walk off the face of the earth . Poor HaLeigh . :(

Sorry, Kimster. I thought it was okay because it had been discussed about everyone involved in this case extensively in the past. Please remove if you see fit. txs

I just read your link and all I can say, is omg. My daughter, (who looks a lot like Wade, by the way), was involved in a very similar situation. no stabbing or murder, but it led to a fight...over a tatted up guy with no job! 3 girls were bullying her and threatening to mess her up. I saw the texts. Well she finally couldn't take it anymore and when she saw 2 of them at Wal Mart, she charged and beat the sense out of them. She had to go to court, (the girls pressed charges), but she won because she DID have the saved texts, etc...She proved self defense, since they had been threatening her. What still gets my goat, is if things had gone as planned, these girls would have whooped my daughter...but since they underestimated her, they ran to the cops. go figure. Actually, I'm surprised this kind of thing doesn't happen more. My daughter absolutely despises this girl and the girl has threatened to kill her for, hitting her' in the face'. Anyway the guys get off on this behavior,they love the attention, and egg it on. IMO, they should get in trouble too.

I have no idea what's going on, but I still think that Haleigh was dumped in that river (that Misty was brought to). And that the alligators got Haleigh - which is why she was never found.

Knowing Misty and Ron are behind bars is comforting. Though I think they should be there on charges for killing Haleigh and not for pushing pills. But as some folks say - Karma is an almighty force.

MOO

Mel

It is such a strange case because it involves a group of people but no one ever talked. Usually somebody will spill what they know just to save themselves, but not this time.

I agree HaLeigh is most likely in the St Johns River.
I think Tommy Croslin, for sure, and possibly Joe Overstreet placed her there when they were through with her.

IF indeed Tommy or Jo were stupid enough to put Haleigh in the St. Johns, which I believe they just may have been, I can assure you Ron C or someone in his family came along immediately afterwards and moved her to another location...JMHO

IF indeed Tommy or Jo were stupid enough to put Haleigh in the St. Johns, which I believe they just may have been, I can assure you Ron C or someone in his family came along immediately afterwards and moved her to another location...JMHO

:waitasec: So you think when Ron got off work, he dove in the St Johns and swam around until he found HaLeigh?
Then moved her body?
Really?
Was this before of after Misty called 911?

:waitasec: So you think when Ron got off work, he dove in the St Johns and swam around until he found HaLeigh? Then moved her body?
Really?

NO, I don't think the scenario was played out the way you are describing it to be...
Yes, Ron or someone in his family moved her body IF Tommy or Jo did place Haleigh there..
I highly suspect this was all taken care of before that 911 call was ever made...JMHO

:waitasec: So you think when Ron got off work, he dove in the St Johns and swam around until he found HaLeigh?
Then moved her body?
Really?
Not sure why but your post made me imagine Great Granny Sykes at her age and her health being in wetsuit in the St Johns. GMAB. God bless HaLeigh and her parents, grandparents and great grandparents

Not sure why but your post made me imagine Great Granny Sykes at her age and her health being in wetsuit in the St Johns. GMAB. God bless HaLeigh and her parents, grandparents and great grandparents

The scenario does paint an amusing picture.
GGMS dodging alligators to hide HaLeigh in order to protect Ron.
:waitasec: Uh huh. Makes a ton of sense. Lol

To my knowledge no one ( and certainly not me) has ever claimed GGMS was the one who removed Haleigh from the waters of the St. Johns, IF indeed she was ever placed there.. We do know though she considers herself to be an expert when it comes to navigating that river.. IIRC.. She, herself, stated as much......JMHO.

To my knowledge no one ( and certainly not me) has ever claimed GGMS was the one who removed Haleigh from the waters of the St. Johns, IF indeed she was ever placed there.. We do know though she considers herself to be an expert when it comes to navigating that river.. IIRC.. She, herself, stated as much......JMHO.

ITA and BBM :)

IIRC, she stated that she could navigate St. Johns in the dark if she had too.

Yes, Em. GGMS stated a long time ago that she knew that river well and had fished it for years.

Why would anyone put Haleigh in that river? Isn't there a swampy pond or something right behind where they lived? Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought there was. jmo

Why would anyone put Haleigh in that river? Isn't there a swampy pond or something right behind where they lived? Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought there was. jmo

A swampy pond right behind where WHO lived?

Last thing Ron C and family wanted was for Haleigh ever to be found so they certainly wouldn't place her close...
As I have stated before, IF Tommy and/or Jo placed Haleigh at that dock, tied to a cinderblock, Haleigh was moved by Ron C or someone in his family...I also suspect Tommy and/or Jo knew Ron C or someone in his family had plans to move Haleigh to another location...Unfortunately, what Tommy and/or Jo didn't know, at the time, was they were the one/s being set up to take the FALL...JMHO

Also, IIRC Ron C is the one who told Cobra he believed Haleigh was with the gators in that river...He didn't seem to display too much concern or emotion either considering the horror of the thought......JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth