What are you sick of hearing since the verdict has been announced regarding Casey?

krt

Inactive
Reaction score
We have all been sickened mentally and some of us physically by the lack of justice for Caylee. I have heard and seen several things since the verdict has been announced that floor me.

1. ICA didn't report her child missing till 31 days after the fact....NOT TRUE....her MOTHER the grandma CA reported it NOT ICA!!!
2. Baez did a good job for the defense.
3. Jurors have requested money for interviews and/or were compensated in some form for their interviews.
4. The State failed to tell jurors how Caylee died......hello 2 words....Scott Peterson.
5. The blatent display by the defense team subsequent to the verdict (flipping off, partying etc)
6. The reasons the outspoken jurors have given for not voting to find ICA guilty
7. What the truth is!
8. That Caylee's death was probably an accidental drowning; if that were the case GA and CA would have set off an M-80 to that pool!
What have you heard that has floored/infuriated/amazed you since the verdict has been announc
9. TOT MOM
10. The defense team WON......nobody wins in a trial like this MOST importantly the victim, Caylee!

It sickens me to think this jury MAY have just been too selfish, lazy, or money hungry to deliberate real justice for Caylee.
17 people could not POSSIBLY have watched the same trial we did. If they did, then they didn't understand the charges and did not care to get clarification, it would seem. EVERY Defense witness turned into a State's witness on cross....So much evidence, I just feel like the jury had their own motives for blowing out of there....and for that, I'm so sad.

I do hope MCA moves as close to as many jurors as possible, though. They seem to like her so much.....The only people in the country who were buyin' what she sold. Let them deal with her and her circus. JMO

The idea that anyone is making MORE money off Caylee's horrific suffering is the worst part of all. Reminds me of the JonBenet money machine all over again. Again, Jmo

I am sick of it all. I've decided to follow Mr Ashton's suggestion and just ignore Casey Anthony as if she never existed. That includes the entire Anthony family and her DT. What I would like most of all, truth, will never be revealed. At least not in this world. I am just sick and tired of it all.

Everyone talking about what a great job JB did for ICA

Where is she going?

The State didn't prove the how, when, where and why?

George was there?

Juror 3 saying the state speculated how Caylee died and that she wouldn't do that, meanwhile she speculates a way to acquit Casey.

1. That the prosecution didn't prove their case.
2. That it was probably all an accident/a drowning/GA's cover-up/due to GA's alleged molestation.
3. That throwing her child's body into the trunk of her car and partying for a month without any worry or remorse doesn't necessarily mean Casey Anthony killed her.
4. That you can't convict if you have a doubt.

I'm sick of the words "not enough evidence." I'm sick of the clips of Jennifer Ford saying it.

I'm also sick of them playing and replaying the reading of the verdict over and over followed by DCS hugging Casey and crying. I like Vinnie Politan but his show replays the verdict reading practically after every commercial. I can't watch it. Once was enough.

ahoyhoy states: "It sickens me to think this jury MAY have just been too selfish, lazy, or money hungry to deliberate real justice for Caylee.
17 people could not POSSIBLY have watched the same trial we did. If they did, then they didn't understand the charges and did not care to get clarification, it would seem. EVERY Defense witness turned into a State's witness on cross....So much evidence, I just feel like the jury had their own motives for blowing out of there....and for that, I'm so sad."

I'm so tired of hearing that it's not the juror's fault. Seems they are reporting that they are sick after the fact with the outcome - seems to me we ALL have been sick for three years about this case. The prosecution did a great job. The defense GOT lucky-I'm sick of hearing otherwise.

There are so many petitions out there - just google them - and sign each and everyone of them so that Casey, Cindy, George, Lee, Jose, Mason and none of the jurors profit off of Caylee's death.

I'm sick of hearing, "I don't know what happened but I think George was involved."

There was not enough evidence to convict.

They couldn't think enough to realize there would be no evidence because in the 31 days KC chose to do what she did, Caylee was essentially rotting in the trunk of the car. Thus effectively doing away with any fingerprints, DNA, etc.

Sorry I am still screaming about that. I am still convinced they did not understand the jury instructions. Also, there is no way in 10 hours they could have gone through all the eviidence to make a decision. Their decision was made long before they entered deliberations.

Sorry for the vent, it all is just so maddening.

I think what bothers me most is apparently the jurors gave absolutely *no* weight to ~circumstantial evidence.~

For some reason, they failed to see the "big" picture - the brick by brick case - the enormous amount of circumstantial evidence that the Prosecution presented.

Their doubt wasn't reasonable doubt at all IMO....

I am sick of hearing the verdict reread and having to look at her smiling...over and over and over again. Blech.

I'm sick of hearing SOME people say to sit down and shut up and go away about this travesty of justice. I cannot speak for anyone else, of course, but I have no intention of sitting down, shutting up, or going away. :twocents:

It made us sick to our stomachs to vote the way we did.

I'm sick of hearing SOME people say to sit down and shut up and go away about this travesty of justice. I cannot speak for anyone else, of course, but I have no intention of sitting down, shutting up, or going away. :twocents:
Same here. I'm sick of being told to let it go because she was found not guilty. Nope, no way will I just let this go.:snooty:

Wow, this is an easy one.
Pretty much everything.

Any juror.
Any DT member.
Any Talking Head's opinion about any juror, any DT member or any of the other Talking Heads.

I am sick of hearing the verdict being read and seeing her face.

I am sick of hearing that their was no evidence. THERE WAS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back