Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Are The Sharks Circling For Sheriff Hardy?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,706

    Are The Sharks Circling For Sheriff Hardy?



    With a string of high-profile and closely scrutinized cases marking his first term in office, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy was likely to draw competition for a second term.

    And more than a year from the 2012 election, four challengers have already declared they will run against the sheriff, who said he will seek re-election.

    http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...ff-challengers


    But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3


  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post

    With a string of high-profile and closely scrutinized cases marking his first term in office, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy was likely to draw competition for a second term.

    And more than a year from the 2012 election, four challengers have already declared they will run against the sheriff, who said he will seek re-election.

    http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...ff-challengers
    That's, already, a lot of competition for a county level political race that's more than a year away.


    But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3


  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I am here!
    Posts
    1,806
    Hopefully someone NEW will come into office and solve HaLeigh's case! that is my hope!
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

  6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lil momma For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    Hopefully someone NEW will come into office and solve HaLeigh's case! that is my hope!
    I agree with you lil m, but who down there is qualified?

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I am here!
    Posts
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    I agree with you lil m, but who down there is qualified?
    I have no clue, but can tell you i would vote for some WS members!
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lil momma For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,212

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    I have no clue, but can tell you i would vote for some WS members!
    Well, how about you, lil momma. You are really on top of this case, I think you would get a lot of votes. Well you have mine (if that counts.)

  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,095
    Hmmmm interesting! maybe Sheriff Hardy step it up on Haleigh's case.

    snip

    That does not tell the whole story, said Masters, who added that domestic abuse rates are higher in Putnam than in any other county in the state. Statistics from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement show Putnam had the highest rates in 2009 and 2010

    Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...#ixzz1RodaWA48
    "LIGHTING THE WAY HOME"

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tfrohning For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Well, how about you, lil momma. You are really on top of this case, I think you would get a lot of votes. Well you have mine (if that counts.)
    Lil mama, you run for the position, we'll all move down there and vote for you, then you can hire Yuri to head the investigation! How does that sound to everyone?
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

  16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nonni Brenda For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,081
    Maybe a little competition is just what this county needs to move things along in this case . Along with some domestic abuse awareness .
    "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" ~Judge Judy

    Revenge is beneath me , but accidents DO happen .

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silkprint For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. OH OH - Jasmine Hardy, 13, Cincinnati, 17 Nov 2008
    By Helper in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 05:54 PM
  2. Woman showered with sharks!
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 08:29 AM
  3. Whistling birds go home with help from Laurel and Hardy
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2004, 06:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •