1003 users online (184 members and 819 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Investigators To Talk Casey Case Today
    Casey Anthony News Conference Planned

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Law enforcement officers who investigated the Casey Anthony case will speak out on Tuesday afternoon in Orlando.

Sgt. John Allen, Cpl. Yuri Melich and five other investigators are expected to attend a news conference at 1:30 p.m.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...#ixzz1RtAvDY8c

I have a strong feeling this is to quell the ill will towards the jurors. I hope I am wrong and would be very glad if they are able to defend themselves from the vitriol and lies still spewing from the DT IMO.

What good will this do?

Unless the police can get the Federal courts involved to retry this case, what good will this press conference do? She will be a free woman to continue on with her escapades only with stronger arrogance than she had before. She will now be in our face for she was found not guilty. I told you so, will be what ICA does from this point forward....I could care less and just hope and pray, her fall from grace will come sooner rather than later..I await karma...to come to this beast...JMHO

A travesty of justice was witnessed by the world, this fateful day...no justice came for Caylee Marie, the only one deserving of justice in this bizarre world of Inmate Anthony...JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by kellter View Post
    I have a strong feeling this is to quell the ill will towards the jurors. I hope I am wrong and would be very glad if they are able to defend themselves from the vitriol and lies still spewing from the DT IMO.
    It's is either what Kellter says or it's to tell us Casey has already been released.

To be honest, I've been angry with LE for a while now regarding this case. I know so many of them did the best they could, but if they had taken Kronk's calls more seriously, who knows what may have happened. In any event, I remain shocked and disgusted with the verdict that was so clearly in error.

Quote Originally Posted by eleni777 View Post
    It's is either what Kellter says or it's to tell us Casey has already been released.
    I'm pretty sure the "CFKC has been released" announcement would come from the Orange County Jail.

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    To be honest, I've been angry with LE for a while now regarding this case. I know so many of them did the best they could, but if they had taken Kronk's calls more seriously, who knows what may have happened. In any event, I remain shocked and disgusted with the verdict that was so clearly in error.
    I have thought the same thing, why did they ignore those calls? WHY???

O/T WHO DAT, can't wait for the new season to start!

Quote Originally Posted by eleni777 View Post
    As of 3 minutes ago, ICA is still in jail. However, yesterday there were 2 charges listed, today there is only 1 charge. At the rate they're dropping, she may be out before the 17th. jmo
    God Bless HaLeigh...
    God Bless Our Troops...
    God Bless America...
    Rest In Peace Sweet Caylee...

In my daydreams they are going to announce an investigation against CA for perjury and evidence tapering.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Jessica D'Onofrio did an interview with CA in Nov 08 and she tells her they (CA/GA) are going to write a book when this is all over. They are just ready to cash in now. I can see any book CA writes plummeting to the bottom of any best seller list.
    It will be lies, lies and more lies, and she is no more skilled at lying than ICA.
    Last edited by SoSueMe; 07-12-2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Removed Quote

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    In my daydreams they are going to announce an investigation against CA for perjury and evidence tapering.
    It could be to tell everyone to remain calm but I do not think they need five investigators to do that, Yuri could do that on his own. Everyone likes Yuri.

You could be right because there was a parallel investigation going on involving SB from TES and that investigative interview with DC. DC was very polite to JA on the stand even though DC tried to sound confused his answers to Jeff had a positive (I'm cooperating) tone. Just something I noticed since he had given them all a hard time about giving a deposition. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    I have thought the same thing, why did they ignore those calls? WHY???

O/T WHO DAT, can't wait for the new season to start!
    Even before that was this.....
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk"]YouTube - ‪Joyce Bailey Dickens 7/22/08 (Anthony's Neighbor)‬‏[/ame]
    How come this was not followed up on? Kiomarie practically points out the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Jessica D'Onofrio did an interview with CA in Nov 08 and she tells her they (CA/GA) are going to write a book when this is all over. They are just ready to cash in now. I can see any book CA writes plummeting to the bottom of any best seller list.
    It will be lies, lies and more lies, and she is no more skilled at lying than ICA.
    Exactly. And what victum's family or defendant's family have you ever seen sit there in court continuously taking notes. CA said she had been told to keep a journal. A journal you write in at the end of the day, your thoughts about events that have taken place. CA was writing more than any of the reporters around her, like she had a deadline. Now I have seen everything. Like Nero playing his lyre while Rome burned. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    What good will this do?

Unless the police can get the Federal courts involved to retry this case, what good will this press conference do? She will be a free woman to continue on with her escapades only with stronger arrogance than she had before. She will now be in our face for she was found not guilty. I told you so, will be what ICA does from this point forward....I could care less and just hope and pray, her fall from grace will come sooner rather than later..I await karma...to come to this beast...JMHO

A travesty of justice was witnessed by the world, this fateful day...no justice came for Caylee Marie, the only one deserving of justice in this bizarre world of Inmate Anthony...JMHO
    I agree. I don't understand why they're even bothering at this point. 2/3 of Americans believe Casey got away with murder and many around the world believe the same. They don't have to prove anything to anyone anymore. Their job is done. Justice did not prevail and there is nothing they can do now. It's over.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Cool THERE You Are....

Do ya think that their book will state on the back over that the proceeds will go to the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation...only to close said foundation without telling everyone, pocket all the money and then Tricia calls them out on Larry King LIVE and they act like they didn't hear her?!

<mod snip>

RR
    Last edited by SoSueMe; 07-12-2011 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Personal Comments about Attraction - Please, let's stick to the facts. Thanks! Also removed quote.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast