2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelmom

The love stays...forever in our hearts
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have a strong feeling this is to quell the ill will towards the jurors. I hope I am wrong and would be very glad if they are able to defend themselves from the vitriol and lies still spewing from the DT IMO.

What good will this do?

Unless the police can get the Federal courts involved to retry this case, what good will this press conference do? She will be a free woman to continue on with her escapades only with stronger arrogance than she had before. She will now be in our face for she was found not guilty. I told you so, will be what ICA does from this point forward....I could care less and just hope and pray, her fall from grace will come sooner rather than later..I await karma...to come to this beast...JMHO

A travesty of justice was witnessed by the world, this fateful day...no justice came for Caylee Marie, the only one deserving of justice in this bizarre world of Inmate Anthony...JMHO

I have a strong feeling this is to quell the ill will towards the jurors. I hope I am wrong and would be very glad if they are able to defend themselves from the vitriol and lies still spewing from the DT IMO.

It's is either what Kellter says or it's to tell us Casey has already been released. :twocents:

To be honest, I've been angry with LE for a while now regarding this case. I know so many of them did the best they could, but if they had taken Kronk's calls more seriously, who knows what may have happened. In any event, I remain shocked and disgusted with the verdict that was so clearly in error.

It's is either what Kellter says or it's to tell us Casey has already been released. :twocents:

I'm pretty sure the "CFKC has been released" announcement would come from the Orange County Jail.

To be honest, I've been angry with LE for a while now regarding this case. I know so many of them did the best they could, but if they had taken Kronk's calls more seriously, who knows what may have happened. In any event, I remain shocked and disgusted with the verdict that was so clearly in error.

I have thought the same thing, why did they ignore those calls? WHY???

O/T WHO DAT, can't wait for the new season to start! :)

As of 3 minutes ago, ICA is still in jail. However, yesterday there were 2 charges listed, today there is only 1 charge. At the rate they're dropping, she may be out before the 17th. jmo

In my daydreams they are going to announce an investigation against CA for perjury and evidence tapering. :sigh:

Jessica D'Onofrio did an interview with CA in Nov 08 and she tells her they (CA/GA) are going to write a book when this is all over. They are just ready to cash in now. I can see any book CA writes plummeting to the bottom of any best seller list.
It will be lies, lies and more lies, and she is no more skilled at lying than ICA.

In my daydreams they are going to announce an investigation against CA for perjury and evidence tapering. :sigh:

It could be to tell everyone to remain calm but I do not think they need five investigators to do that, Yuri could do that on his own. Everyone likes Yuri.

You could be right because there was a parallel investigation going on involving SB from TES and that investigative interview with DC. DC was very polite to JA on the stand even though DC tried to sound confused his answers to Jeff had a positive (I'm cooperating) tone. Just something I noticed since he had given them all a hard time about giving a deposition. jmo

I have thought the same thing, why did they ignore those calls? WHY???

O/T WHO DAT, can't wait for the new season to start! :)

Even before that was this.....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk"]YouTube - ‪Joyce Bailey Dickens 7/22/08 (Anthony's Neighbor)‬‏[/ame]
How come this was not followed up on? Kiomarie practically points out the spot.

Jessica D'Onofrio did an interview with CA in Nov 08 and she tells her they (CA/GA) are going to write a book when this is all over. They are just ready to cash in now. I can see any book CA writes plummeting to the bottom of any best seller list.
It will be lies, lies and more lies, and she is no more skilled at lying than ICA.

Exactly. And what victum's family or defendant's family have you ever seen sit there in court continuously taking notes. CA said she had been told to keep a journal. A journal you write in at the end of the day, your thoughts about events that have taken place. CA was writing more than any of the reporters around her, like she had a deadline. Now I have seen everything. Like Nero playing his lyre while Rome burned. jmo

What good will this do?

Unless the police can get the Federal courts involved to retry this case, what good will this press conference do? She will be a free woman to continue on with her escapades only with stronger arrogance than she had before. She will now be in our face for she was found not guilty. I told you so, will be what ICA does from this point forward....I could care less and just hope and pray, her fall from grace will come sooner rather than later..I await karma...to come to this beast...JMHO

A travesty of justice was witnessed by the world, this fateful day...no justice came for Caylee Marie, the only one deserving of justice in this bizarre world of Inmate Anthony...JMHO

I agree. I don't understand why they're even bothering at this point. 2/3 of Americans believe Casey got away with murder and many around the world believe the same. They don't have to prove anything to anyone anymore. Their job is done. Justice did not prevail and there is nothing they can do now. It's over.

Do ya think that their book will state on the back over that the proceeds will go to the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation...only to close said foundation without telling everyone, pocket all the money and then Tricia calls them out on Larry King LIVE and they act like they didn't hear her?! :floorlaugh:

<mod snip>

RR

As of 3 minutes ago, ICA is still in jail. However, yesterday there were 2 charges listed, today there is only 1 charge. At the rate they're dropping, she may be out before the 17th. jmo

http://www.wftv.com/news/28514674/detail.html
Jail managers said that when Casey is released, there will be heavy security handled by the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the jail's special response SWAT team. The jail could transfer Casey to another secure location before Sunday, and then release her from there.
"The release date is firm. As to how we will release her, that is still being worked upon. But we're going to release her in such as way as to protect her and the public from any harm that might come from this release," said jail spokesperson Allen Moore

Jail managers said that when Casey is released, there will be heavy security handled by the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the jail's special response SWAT team. The jail could transfer Casey to another secure location before Sunday, and then release her from there.
"The release date is firm. As to how we will release her, that is still being worked upon. But we're going to release her in such as way as to protect her and the public from any harm that might come from this release," said jail spokesperson Allen Moore

Do you think they may take her by helicopter? :loser:

So she is going to be protected by the SWAT team :banghead:
She still has the upper hand :(

This is about the only side of justice that I would listen to! These are the people that are not getting PAID for speaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46