Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 497

Thread: 2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalLady View Post
    I think that's what that one reporter was trying to ask about but it came out in a jumbled way about pictures of "Casey and Caylee" that ended up being sealed. The detectives seemed confused by that question because it was asked so vaguely and awkwardly and they replied that nothing they had was ever seal, it was all turned over to the prosecution and defense. So once again we have no real answer about the "bad photos" of Casey.
    Yuri also said he had seen all pictures released to the media. It doesn't sound like there are any pictures sealed.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Malini2001 For This Useful Post:


  3. #377
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,746
    Gee, none of them came across like the "railroading, co-conspirators" the DT made them out to be (and the oh-so-intelligent jury apparently believed them to be).


  4. #378
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
    Well there you have it. JB runs the police department!!!!!!
    Respectfully disagree. Police are not allowed to question a suspect who has counsel or has even requested counsel.

    LE acted properly and worked very hard on this case. JBs client lied about this all along (imo) and therefore refused to pursue this with LE. imo, etc


  5. #379
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,169
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeam View Post
    What are these "bad photos"? Thanks!
    it was a talking head theory... LE said they do not exist
    This bee my opinion

  6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  7. #380
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    784
    I'm not speaking about the presser here, they clarified points to drive home maybe to the jurors. But since day 1, It was all about saving KC, NOT the poor little girl named Caylee. How often did we hear her name mentioned throughout the trial and what her suffering was. May the liars all rot together in He$%.
    Be sure to watch for my book I'd die for you.
    Some accounts from real DMV victims
    Hopefully will be published
    First ten to IM me will get a free copy sent to them.
    Des Sands

  8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DesSands For This Useful Post:


  9. #381
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofwands View Post
    IMO, all the records would have been turned over to the SA. The SA or the DT would then have requested certain records be sealed by the Judge. So, it is understadable the Sheriff's Office wouldn't have sealed records. JMO
    But there would have had to be a motion to seal either by the state or DT, and there hasn't been, so there are NO pix of Caylee or Casey that have been sealed.


    Justice For Caylee So sue me CA!

  10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mitzi For This Useful Post:


  11. #382
    I do not want this case to cause ANY law enforcement agency, especially OCSD, to begin second guessing their investigations or evidence.


  12. #383
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,050
    For those wishing that someone had asked the panel if it was over for KC or if she could be charged with something else, the answer is It is OVER for KC. Unless she commits a new crime when she gets out there is nothing they can do about this series of crimes. They let her off easy with all the theft charges and she didn't get convicted of any of these charges. They had their chance to add other charges and they didn't. So unless she commits a new crime when she gets out this is over. She is going her way.

    In my opinion, the biggest punishment for KC would be to ignore her forever. I hope she never gets a decent job, that she never finds any decent friends, and that she makes 0 $$ off the death of her child. Everyone needs to boycott any enterprise of hers. Let her lead a lonely, miserable life mopping floors in timbucktoo.


  13. #384
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by KathrynL View Post
    Respectfully disagree. Police are not allowed to question a suspect who has counsel or has even requested counsel.

    LE acted properly and worked very hard on this case. JBs client lied about this all along (imo) and therefore refused to pursue this with LE. imo, etc
    BBM

    Exactly! In fact there was lengthy pre-trial hearing in March that dealt with this that apparently many people did not pay attention to.

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TiaM For This Useful Post:


  15. #385
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
    Well there you have it. JB runs the police department!!!!!!

    He had control over his client and didn't want LE investigating the rabbit he was going to pull out of his hat at the beginning of the trial.
    As for presumption of innocence until proven guilty….
    Since I am not a member of a jury and this is only a discussion board I do not have to abide by the rules of the court in order to express an opinion. If we were to assume that all defendants on this board were innocent, then there really wouldn't be much to discuss.

  16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wishbone For This Useful Post:


  17. #386
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    it was a talking head theory... LE said they do not exist
    Yes I think it was just an interrogation technique they were using when talking to GA. I think the "bad photos" they were actually referring to were the ones showing Casey partying, dancing at the stripper pole, peeing in the parking lot etc. I think the "bad" was how the photos showed the real Casey. It was upsetting to GA in the interview to see those photos and the detectives were just trying to use that to get more info from him. IMHO.

  18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to NocturnalLady For This Useful Post:


  19. #387
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    96
    As Yuri said, it is what it is. I believe this PC was held to try to bring some closure to the community that was harmed by this ill-gotten verdict. I hope we here at WS who have had difficulty with this outcome (absolutely myself---I too am surprised at how I am brought to tears when I think about all that happened--before during and at the conclusion of the trial) can take some comfort in knowing that we just saw these dedicated members of LE 100% believe(d) in the validity of the forensics and the evidence trail that they followed---and which, as most people know--only led to one person. I also am comforted that it was made clear that GA was never a suspect nor were ICA's fantastic allegations regarding *****'s in her mouth EVER substantiated by anything other then HER WORD---and we all know how good her word is---about as good as JBs.

    May we find peace in this and in knowing that Caylee has found her peace in the arms of her Heavenly Father.


  20. #388
    JSR's Avatar
    JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    5,913
    Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    To be honest, I've been angry with LE for a while now regarding this case. I know so many of them did the best they could, but if they had taken Kronk's calls more seriously, who knows what may have happened. In any event, I remain shocked and disgusted with the verdict that was so clearly in error.
    I agree. I'm mainly mad at just one LE, Officer Cain. If he had taken Kronk seriously back in August I'm sure there could have been more evidence found. Although with this jury I'm not sure even if a videotape of Casey killing Caylee would have been enough for them to convict her.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

    Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

    "The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander


  21. #389
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,169
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    For those wishing that someone had asked the panel if it was over for KC or if she could be charged with something else, the answer is It is OVER for KC. Unless she commits a new crime when she gets out there is nothing they can do about this series of crimes. They let her off easy with all the theft charges and she didn't get convicted of any of these charges. They had their chance to add other charges and they didn't. So unless she commits a new crime when she gets out this is over. She is going her way.

    In my opinion, the biggest punishment for KC would be to ignore her forever. I hope she never gets a decent job, that she never finds any decent friends, and that she makes 0 $$ off the death of her child. Everyone needs to boycott any enterprise of hers. Let her lead a lonely, miserable life mopping floors in timbucktoo.
    apparently she is thinking of changing her looks and her name... (and will also need to finish high school I suppose)

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/12...-release-from/
    This bee my opinion

  22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  23. #390
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by KathrynL View Post
    Respectfully disagree. Police are not allowed to question a suspect who has counsel or has even requested counsel.

    LE acted properly and worked very hard on this case. JBs client lied about this all along (imo) and therefore refused to pursue this with LE. imo, etc
    I think they were offering to investigate FCA's accusation of sexual abuse against GA and she didn't wish to press charges.

    [wonder why]

    JMO

    .
    ---------


    Best Friends Animal Society

    A better world through kindness to animals

    [I]Please help BestFriends help us.

    https://www.bestfriends.org/donate/index.cfm?

  24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tiki For This Useful Post:


  25. #391
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,860
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    it was a talking head theory... LE said they do not exist

    That particular talking head also claimed the knife w/ DNA from both Amanda Knox and her victim was found hidden in a box, in the back of her boyfriends closet.

    If and when you or anyone else e-mail this talking head and ask for clarification, corroboration or documentation of her statements, you will be promptly IGNORED.


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

  26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:


  27. #392
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    For those wishing that someone had asked the panel if it was over for KC or if she could be charged with something else, the answer is It is OVER for KC. Unless she commits a new crime when she gets out there is nothing they can do about this series of crimes. They let her off easy with all the theft charges and she didn't get convicted of any of these charges. They had their chance to add other charges and they didn't. So unless she commits a new crime when she gets out this is over. She is going her way.

    In my opinion, the biggest punishment for KC would be to ignore her forever. I hope she never gets a decent job, that she never finds any decent friends, and that she makes 0 $$ off the death of her child. Everyone needs to boycott any enterprise of hers. Let her lead a lonely, miserable life mopping floors in timbucktoo.
    Any company that pays money to her or her parents for anything, needs to be boycotted. There was talk of a promotion company dumping Baez, and I like to think it is because other clients of that company threatened to drop them. All of this profiting on the murder of Caylee needs to stop and that includes some of these nitwit TH folks....


  28. #393
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
    As a lawyer representing his client he has every right to keep her from being questioned by police... Just the way it is in this country.
    Yes, but if the allegations of sexual abuse by George are true, why wouldn't Casey want to talk to LE and possibly bring charges against him?


  29. #394
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
    Well there you have it. JB runs the police department!!!!!!
    I think I'm misunderstanding your point. LE may NOT approach a defendant after the defendant has retained legal counsel. This is a constitutional provision. LE may only talk to the defendant with counsel's permission and in counsel's presence.

    Salem


  30. #395
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalLady View Post
    I think that's what that one reporter was trying to ask about but it came out in a jumbled way about pictures of "Casey and Caylee" that ended up being sealed. The detectives seemed confused by that question because it was asked so vaguely and awkwardly and they replied that nothing they had was ever seal, it was all turned over to the prosecution and defense. So once again we have no real answer about the "bad photos" of Casey.
    Can someone explain to me about these 'bad photos' and who is Wendy Murphy?

    "It is not a Justice System. It is just a system." ~Bob Enyart

    "It is certain, in any case, that ignorance is the most ferocious enemy justice can have."
    James A. Baldwin AMEN. We saw that on 7-5-11.

    Rest In Peace, Caylee Marie Anthony. You are in a better place

  31. #396
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by NavySubMom View Post
    What do you all think? are any of the 17 jurors watching this?? Wondering about that.
    This would be way too difficult for this jury. Their collective IQ is less than the sum total of the people in the room. Their greed will catch up with them as will it with CM, JB, AF, LKB, The A's and KC. Mark my words.
    Be sure to watch for my book I'd die for you.
    Some accounts from real DMV victims
    Hopefully will be published
    First ten to IM me will get a free copy sent to them.
    Des Sands


  32. #397
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Serjen View Post
    Can someone explain to me about these 'bad photos' and who is Wendy Murphy?
    1) there are no bad photos (LE just said that)

    2) WM is a talking head with a theory

    3) hope that helps
    This bee my opinion

  33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


  34. #398
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,107
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    For those wishing that someone had asked the panel if it was over for KC or if she could be charged with something else, the answer is It is OVER for KC. Unless she commits a new crime when she gets out there is nothing they can do about this series of crimes. They let her off easy with all the theft charges and she didn't get convicted of any of these charges. They had their chance to add other charges and they didn't. So unless she commits a new crime when she gets out this is over. She is going her way.

    In my opinion, the biggest punishment for KC would be to ignore her forever. I hope she never gets a decent job, that she never finds any decent friends, and that she makes 0 $$ off the death of her child. Everyone needs to boycott any enterprise of hers. Let her lead a lonely, miserable life mopping floors in timbucktoo.
    I think she may well end up doing something like that, as long as all these supposed media offers of $$$ are thwarted. She is uneducated,unskilled, with minimal work experience, no one to give character references and without CA backing her up she would flounder in the working world. We can but hope.
    For myself I will contact any organization that makes an offer to her to express my outrage.

  35. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:


  36. #399
    mikeysmommom's Avatar
    mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    4,604
    What I have taken from this is that YES ICA is a Monster who Murdered Caylee Marie but escaped justice!So far anyway.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09





    Justice for Travis 5/8/13

    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

    Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011


  37. #400
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Yes, but if the allegations of sexual abuse by George are true, why wouldn't Casey want to talk to LE and possibly bring charges against him?
    my guess is because it was a confabrication...

    ((LE offered to talk with her about it))
    This bee my opinion

  38. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:


Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 02:44 AM
  2. Replies: 487
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 12:18 AM
  3. 2010.07.06 - Presser with DY and TY
    By nurseratchett in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 12:01 PM
  4. Presser
    By JDB in forum Jaycee Lee Dugard
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 05:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •