708 users online (88 members and 620 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

An Orlando television station is asking a judge to unseal a jailhouse video showing Casey Anthony's reaction to the news that her 2-year-old daughter's remains had been found.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/12...ilhouse-video/

What is in this video? Why could it be considered "highly inflammatory"? I hope they release it!

Quote Originally Posted by stillwatersc View Post
    An Orlando television station is asking a judge to unseal a jailhouse video showing Casey Anthony's reaction to the news that her 2-year-old daughter's remains had been found.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/12...ilhouse-video/

What is in this video? Why could it be considered "highly inflammatory"? I hope they release it!
    Yes please! There is no reason to keep it sealed, nor any of the other evidence we didn't see. It's over and we have the right to see everything now that she's been declared not guilty.

It has to be inflammatory otherwise the state would have used it in the trial. It shows clear consciousness of guilt - I want the jury members to see it badly.

I am not sure this will work the way we think it will. I think most will see it as the way she is "supposed" to act...
    What they will be missing, is the way she acted at other reports of her being found (which of course she knew were not true)
    VinniePolitan.This is a closing argument that snowballed out of control !

IMO Alone the footage will mean nothing. They need to release BOTH tapes. The first one when she SMIRKED about the alleged bones found in the Blanchard Park search by the dive team....then compare it to the one when she KNEW it was Caylee.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Jstc4caylee View Post
    I am not sure this will work the way we think it will. I think most will see it as the way she is "supposed" to act...
    What they will be missing, is the way she acted at other reports of her being found (which of course she knew were not true)
    Totally agreed. Itll be apart of her acting skills cause she knew this one was real.

What is on those Home Depot videos? Why were they never released? I want to see those too!

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    What is on those Home Depot videos? Why were they never released? I want to see those too!
    What home depot videos? you keep mentioning these...I don't remember ever hearing about them.

Quote Originally Posted by eleni777 View Post
    What home depot videos? you keep mentioning these...I don't remember ever hearing about them.
    LDB tried to show it at trial, the disc would not work. It was forgotten about afterward.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    LDB tried to show it at trial, the disc would not work. It was forgotten about afterward.
    Huh, I didn't know she tried to show them. That must have been very early on. I so want a release of everything. In fact, I want a freakin' compilation DVD made of every single piece of evidence, seen and unseen, and mailed to each juror.

I really think the Home Depot videos were just another shopping spree by Casey. If she had purchased anything incriminating, the state would have put that in. IMHO

Everything needs to be released, including the juror's names.

You're right. It would work out better if they had video of her reaction when she was told about the bones found at Little econ or JBP (don't remember which). With a side-by-side for comparison.
    Even then, people would make excuses, excuses.

If she freaked out, that would be a normal reaction to her child's body being found - but then why would the video be considered 'highly inflammatory' and sealed? Or maybe it is only 'highly inflammatory' when viewed with the other videos. That is why I am so curious about the tape.

Since the 'Home Depot' video is part of the trial evidence, isn't it available somewhere? Most likely it is just more proof of Casey going about her life as if nothing bad had happened.

Quote Originally Posted by stillwatersc View Post
    Since the 'Home Depot' video is part of the trial evidence, isn't it available somewhere? Most likely it is just more proof of Casey going about her life as if nothing bad had happened.
    I don't remember seeing a home depot video. There must be something that wasn't helpful to either side or it would have be brought into evidence.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast