TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Orlando television station is asking a judge to unseal a jailhouse video showing Casey Anthony's reaction to the news that her 2-year-old daughter's remains had been found.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/12/tv-station-pushes-for-release-casey-anthony-jailhouse-video/

What is in this video? Why could it be considered "highly inflammatory"? I hope they release it!

Yes please! There is no reason to keep it sealed, nor any of the other evidence we didn't see. It's over and we have the right to see everything now that she's been declared not guilty.

It has to be inflammatory otherwise the state would have used it in the trial. It shows clear consciousness of guilt - I want the jury members to see it badly.

I am not sure this will work the way we think it will. I think most will see it as the way she is "supposed" to act...
What they will be missing, is the way she acted at other reports of her being found (which of course she knew were not true)

IMO Alone the footage will mean nothing. They need to release BOTH tapes. The first one when she SMIRKED about the alleged bones found in the Blanchard Park search by the dive team....then compare it to the one when she KNEW it was Caylee.

I am not sure this will work the way we think it will. I think most will see it as the way she is "supposed" to act...
What they will be missing, is the way she acted at other reports of her being found (which of course she knew were not true)

Totally agreed. Itll be apart of her acting skills cause she knew this one was real.

What is on those Home Depot videos? :waitasec: Why were they never released? I want to see those too!

What is on those Home Depot videos? :waitasec: Why were they never released? I want to see those too!

What home depot videos? you keep mentioning these...I don't remember ever hearing about them.

What home depot videos? you keep mentioning these...I don't remember ever hearing about them.

LDB tried to show it at trial, the disc would not work. It was forgotten about afterward.

LDB tried to show it at trial, the disc would not work. It was forgotten about afterward.

Huh, I didn't know she tried to show them. That must have been very early on. I so want a release of everything. In fact, I want a freakin' compilation DVD made of every single piece of evidence, seen and unseen, and mailed to each juror.

I really think the Home Depot videos were just another shopping spree by Casey. If she had purchased anything incriminating, the state would have put that in. IMHO

You're right. It would work out better if they had video of her reaction when she was told about the bones found at Little econ or JBP (don't remember which). With a side-by-side for comparison.
Even then, people would make excuses, excuses.

If she freaked out, that would be a normal reaction to her child's body being found - but then why would the video be considered 'highly inflammatory' and sealed? Or maybe it is only 'highly inflammatory' when viewed with the other videos. That is why I am so curious about the tape.

Since the 'Home Depot' video is part of the trial evidence, isn't it available somewhere? Most likely it is just more proof of Casey going about her life as if nothing bad had happened.

Since the 'Home Depot' video is part of the trial evidence, isn't it available somewhere? Most likely it is just more proof of Casey going about her life as if nothing bad had happened.

I don't remember seeing a home depot video. There must be something that wasn't helpful to either side or it would have be brought into evidence.

Is anything at all known about the Home Depot video? I initially thought it might show Casey there buying something of interest but if the video is from 6/16/2008 maybe it shows Casey with Caylee and SA wanted it shown because of the clothes Caylee was wearing.

Is anything at all known about the Home Depot video? I initially thought it might show Casey there buying something of interest but if the video is from 6/16/2008 maybe it shows Casey with Caylee and SA wanted it shown because of the clothes Caylee was wearing.

I want to know what happened to the guy that say's he saw KC with Caylee on June 16th in Walmart.

If she freaked out, that would be a normal reaction to her child's body being found - but then why would the video be considered 'highly inflammatory' and sealed? Or maybe it is only 'highly inflammatory' when viewed with the other videos. That is why I am so curious about the tape.

It's because of the reaction she had (hyperventilating, red splotches, sweaty palms) when it was announced that they had found remains near her parents house. This reaction came before they confirmed that it actually was Caylee's remains.

Bumping because I just found this at the Orange County Clerk's website. Could this be for THE video? I found this in the very long list of motions filed in this case. We could be seeing this SOON!

07/07/2011 Motion to Unseal Videotape

Bumping because I just found this at the Orange County Clerk's website. Could this be for THE video? I found this in the very long list of motions filed in this case. We could be seeing this SOON!

07/07/2011 Motion to Unseal Videotape

Ha, I'm quoting myself, but this must mean the state filed the motion correct? How do we find out if the motion is granted or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong