1133 users online (194 members and 939 guests)  

Websleuths News

Help From Anyone

Hi-
    I do not usually write on the board... but I am rather new anyways but I need a favor. My life has been taken over by this case, for my political science class I am doing her case as my final case study.I was wondering if there is anyone on the board who knows where I coulld get my hands on some footage dealing with the case, or if anyone here has footage, if they would be willing to make a copy for me? Thanks everyone so much!
    Jamie

Welcome! I don't have any footage but maybe someone else can help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rundle12
    Hi-
    I do not usually write on the board... but I am rather new anyways but I need a favor. My life has been taken over by this case, for my political science class I am doing her case as my final case study.I was wondering if there is anyone on the board who knows where I coulld get my hands on some footage dealing with the case, or if anyone here has footage, if they would be willing to make a copy for me? Thanks everyone so much!
    Jamie
    Well I was given this DVD called Perfect Murder Perfect Town. U could get it on E-Bay. It is a theatrical account, of the events and has some actual news footage on it

Entertainment Tonight did a great story on this.

Try to find someone who taped it. Maybe they are selling the video on line.

Jamie, I don't know if this is what you need, but here is some actual footage of JB doing things and some news conference footage. http://www.maketoast.com/noframes/vi...netvideos.html

You may be able to find more on one of the links here.

And of course the #1 place to get info would be ACR's.