859 users online (127 members and 732 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - KiDonn Ford, 7, & KrisDon Williams, 4, die in fire, N. Versailles, 30 June 2011

Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Police are now looking for 27-year-old Kiaira Pollard. She is expected to be charged with homicide, endangering the welfare of children and tampering with a smoke detector.Investigators said she left her sons, 7-year-old KiDonn Pollard-Ford and 4-year-old Krisdon Pollard-Williams, home alone when the fire broke out.

BBM
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I live not five minutes from where this happened! It is so incredibly sad. I don't understand how they could not be watching her. I'd like to find her myself.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43731755...pittsburgh_pa/

Mom Surrenders After Fire Kills Boys, 7, 4, At Home Alone

North Versailles Fire Kills Kidonn Pollard-Ford, Krisdon Pollard-Williams

Kiaira Pollard, 27, of North Versailles, surrendered to Allegheny County police late Wednesday afternoon and will be taken to the county jail for arraignment. Channel 4 Action News' Shannon Perrine reported that the arrest warrant also includes charges of endangering the welfare of children and tampering with a fire apparatus.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,more at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From March 2012:

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/ea...s/201203280186

Kiaira Pollard had been warned five times by Allegheny County Children, Youth and Families that she could not leave her two young sons home alone at night while she went to work as an exotic dancer...

Ms. Pollard pleaded guilty Tuesday to two counts of involuntary manslaughter and was sentenced to two to four years in prison as part of a negotiated deal.