WA - Jet pilot, Weldon "Marc" Gilbert has right to view child *advertiser censored* he created in jail

White Rain

Reaction score
"Kids crying out for help and in pain..." :furious: :sick: :(

ATLANTA — A pilot from Washington state was arrested in Atlanta this week on charges he sexually assaulted at least 20 boys at his home over a six-year period and videotaped much of the abuse.
Police and FBI agents arrested Weldon Marc Gilbert, 47, in Atlanta on Thursday and charged him with nine sex crimes, including child rape, child molestation and sexual exploitation of a minor. The Lake Tapps, Wash., resident and pilot for the United Parcel Service was in jail in Atlanta late Friday awaiting extradition to Washington.
Pierce County, Wash., sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said more charges are likely. Police are reviewing more than 100 videotapes and DVDs found at Gilbert's home, many of which contain "very disturbing graphic images," Troyer said.
"We just started looking through the tapes, and we've already seen 20 different victims," Troyer told The News Tribune in Tacoma, Wash. "Kids are crying out for help and in pain in some of the videos."
more at link http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,307859,00.html

:sick: :sick: :mad: :mad: :sick: :sick:

So how did he have access to all these boys? Must be a coach or something.

Troyer says police believe Gilbert would take the boys on helicopter rides and then get them intoxicated at his house before tying them down, beating them and performing sex acts on them with the video recorder rolling.

Investigators began looking into Gilbert on Tuesday after two men reported they suspected their younger brothers were being molested by Gilbert.

A alleged victim, now 18, told police he was molested by Gilbert beginning in 2001 after his father died. The teen also gave police a videotape this week showing Gilbert abusing the alleged victim's 12-year-old brother.

Troyer says Gilbert was in Atlanta for UPS training. (more at link above)

Honestly, we have to make the punishment so bad and public that these guys will think twice.............

http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/xml/abtus/ourorg/pwu/airport/airportnov2003.pdf
Above link mentions "Marc Gilbert" as President of Spencer Aircraft in Puyallup, WA. According to topix forum posts people that went to school with him call him "Marc" and according the link below he was a millionaire.
http://www.komoradio.com/news/local/10991346.html
"He gave them alcohol. We don't know if there's drugs involved," said Troyer. "He had rooms specifically designated for this. He was an intelligent man. He was a wealthy man. He put all of those things together, and he was able to do what he needed to do to get what he wanted."

Investigators said the footage shows little boys crying out during the especially malicious attacks with his hands or an assortment of paddles. The beatings often left welts, bruises and cuts on the victims who were as young as 12 years old, detectives said.

"Sex abuse and some of the things that are in here are pretty heinous on their own, but (there is also) the

This is Spencer Aircraft's website:
http://www.spenceraircraft.com/

http://www.thenewstribune.com/front/topstories/story/194568.html

The alleged victim said Gilbert sometimes would give him money and that he’d accompanied the pilot on trips to Hong Kong, Thailand and Europe. He said he later discovered that Gilbert was videotaping the abuse, according to court documents.
The teenager provided detectives with a videotape this week that also shows Gilbert abusing the alleged victim’s brother, who turns 13 on Sunday, the affidavit states.
Detectives served a search warrant Wednesday at Gilbert’s home in the 2900 block of 211th Avenue East on Tapps Island.
They seized videotapes, DVDs, CDs, floppy disks, sex toys, paddles, blindfolds, ropes, bondage implements, camera gear, a computer and two handguns, according to court documents.
Authorities tracked Gilbert to Atlanta after learning that he had job-related training there.
He was in jail there late Friday awaiting extradition to Pierce County for arraignment, Troyer said.
Seattle attorney John Henry Browne said Friday that he’s been hired to represent Gilbert. Browne said he talked briefly to Gilbert by telephone and told him not to fight extradition.
“I advised him that the best thing for him to do is get back here and take care of this,” the attorney said.
He said he couldn’t offer much comment on the charges because he hadn’t had time to research them thoroughly.
Troyer asked any other alleged victims to come forward. “Our detectives want to know who they are,” he said.

A female neighbor said she saw lots of teenage boys come and go but she just thought they were friends of the two boys that lived there. :eek: I wonder who they are and what they've had to endure. (KOMO video at above link)

I'm reading about it now. :eek: :banghead: :eek: :banghead: :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

I'm reading, Taximom. Just got a break to do so.

Off with this guy's "heads" as soon as possible!

W

Please, please do not allow him to post bail...clearly he is a "flight risk" pun intended...I mean this guy is not alone in this-I bet there is a ring.

The appeal of having sex with children simply escapes me.

But even more baffling is finding any enjoyment in sex when the other person is screaming with pain. :confused:

The appeal of having sex with children simply escapes me.

But even more baffling is finding any enjoyment in sex when the other person is screaming with pain. :confused:

Rape isn't the same as sex, and it is about power. I would imagine the person screaming in pain would just heighten the perpetrator's sense of power, and hence, his pleasure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back