Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlett_hues

Reaction score
link

Updated: July 12, 2011 2:08AM

Casey Anthony and her advisers are putting a lot of thought into her release from prison Wednesday.

A source close to the Anthony team shared this with me Monday:

† The mother of the slain Caylee reportedly is considering various disguises she can easily employ — to realistically alter her appearance. “There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,” said the Anthony insider, who says she believes “Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there.

“She’s fully aware of the various death threats, of course, but she thinks that’s isolated to relatively few nutcases,” added the source, who is deeply worried about Anthony’s well-being.

† Once Anthony reaches the still-secret location where she will live (known to a handful of people — but not my source) she is expected to live under a pseudonym, “almost as if she was living in a witness protection-like program,” to avoid being harassed.

† While many have said they would never buy an Anthony-authored book about her experience, she is fielding a lot of publishing offers — as well as TV and film pitches from all over the world.

She can change her name but never her identity. Anyone wishing to do a background check (employer, college, etc..) will always be able to trace her back to Casey Marie Anthony. It will also be quite hard for her to disguise her distinguishable mannerisms as displayed in the courtroom and broadcasted all over the news and CourtTV..

I wonder if she will get her easily recognizable Bella Vita tattoo removed or covered up?

Who among us thinks that she will be able to keep a low profile for more than a few days? She will have to have that attention, and be seen!!!

I don't care what she does, I am just wondering if all the financial stuff, books, movies, etc. will be sold by her parents therefore anyone suing Casey can not get anything.

Casey has bulging eyes. I don't think they can be altered even if she were to wear contacts and agree to cosmetic surgery. Those eyes give her away. Plus, I am not sure Casey will want to be under anyone's supervision for long. She's gotta be free!!!!

I kinda think she will get away with it. She likes "pretending" to be someone else, someone she's not.....but, eventually the "true Casey" will come out, I really doubt she will be able to keep herself under control for the rest of her life, we shall see......
or, maybe not.

RE: the financial stuff: Who is gonna buy all this stuff? The only potential customers, people who are interested in this story, know they are all a pack of liars. KC is not so magnetic and irresistible and beautiful and talented that she will draw an audience on her charms alone. She is a short mad girl with huge teeth and a flat voice who speaks in cliches and tells long boring self-serving lies. The kind of people who think she is hot have access to plenty of free content of people who they find just as hot.

The DT are just trying to find ways to keep her away from their houses. 'It's not safe, they will be looking for you here. You must go far, far away and not call us or contact us.'

Yay! Do we get to help her pick out a new name? :)

BRAZIL CALLING.

What do you people think of Brazil as her destination? I know she has no passport. Well Brazil is famous for asking only if you have money. A long range private plane can get her there from where she is. That is no problem. As for money? Well, she is not going on any public speaking and promotional tours here to start with. No loss with Brazil on that. But interviews and books from Brazil are an easy go. And there is the money for a Brazil bribed passport. We have no extrication treaty with Brazil as most of you know. So no more worries about getting caught up in public out cries here. Or having to pay that 70 G tax bill. Or the civil suits coming. No payback of anything. Just blood money rolling in from around to world to hear her lies. And the cherry on her cake? There are plenty of very wicked white people in Brazil who will not mind in the least being her next bed mate. And they are new faces she can lie to.

Who can come up with a better more plausible designation here for Casey the baby killer?

on JVM, a reporter from Puerto Rico said there's a movement and a FB page against her going there.
:floorlaugh:

on JVM, a reporter from Puerto Rico said there's a movement and a FB page against her going there.
:floorlaugh:

And you know, she's always wanted to go to Puerto Rico!

I say she is going to the Ritz for r & r...ya know pool and massage...

Who among us thinks that she will be able to keep a low profile for more than a few days? She will have to have that attention, and be seen!!!

She will never be free IN HER OWN SKIN as her JAILER now. She will crave the limelight because as a Malignant Narcissist she will need to have her Narcissistic Supply filled. In time, she let slip her cover because she doesn't fully understand the depth of anger out in the world for her while she was incarcerated. Not condoning what she did by any means, she got away with murder literally but I am deeply scared for what will transpire in the days to come for her. She doesn't fully get it and she will when she steps out into freedom and then into seclusion. She would have been safer in jail, seriously.

ETA: I guess I am more scared of the ugliness of our human condition to want her dead.

I'm calling BS on the source's claim about Casey fielding publishing deals.

I don't care what she does, I am just wondering if all the financial stuff, books, movies, etc. will be sold by her parents therefore anyone suing Casey can not get anything.

Never thought of that! Between "Daddy" Baez, :Mommy" Simms and her birth parents, she is covered.

If she sees a camera, she run up to it.

Anyone can slap lipstick on a pig.................just sayin........

In all seriousness, I personally find this very scary considering how ica likes lying and keeps her lies straight and begins believing her own lies (IMO, How else could she keep them all straight for SO LONG?)

I think this will/would be a catalyst for her "unusual" personality.......very scary.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail