CA -Michelle Le Search July 15th and 16th. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

WE HAVE ENOUGH FOOD FOR TODAY (FRIDAY). THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. I WILL LET YOU KNOW ABOUT TOMORROW'S FOOD SITUATION. WE SHOULD BE OK FOR TOMORROW. AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH!

For Immediate Release

KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION TO LEAD SEARCH FOR MISSING MICHELLE LE

HAYWARD, CA. Michelle Le is a nursing student who disappeared from a hospital in Hayward, California on Friday, May 27, 2011.

The KlaasKids Foundation will help Michelle Le’s family to organize a community volunteer search.

Brad Dennis, Director of Search Operations for the KlaasKids Foundation will facilitate searches on Friday & Saturday, July 15-16. Michelle Le’s family is urging for Volunteers to assist in this weekend’s search effort.

Individuals who would like to participate in the search for Michelle should check in at 25350 Cypress Ave, Hayward CA, between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm on Friday & Saturday, July 15-16.

Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and bring photo identification. “Dress appropriately for the weather, wear long pants and sturdy, covered toe shoes. We need people who can do foot searches as well as individuals who are willing to work in the search center,” explained Dennis. “In addition, we are looking for donations of bottled water and office supplies.”

Kidnap victim Midsi Sanchez will be at the search center on Friday, July 15, to assist in the search and support the Le family

For more information about the search or information on how you can donate supplies, volunteers can call Tricia Griffith at 801.560.1933.

The KlaasKids Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization determined to stop crimes against children and assists families of missing children. Please visit www.klaaskids.org for more information.

PS. please keep bumping to keep this thread on top. Thank you

Prayers for Michelle.......and all who search for her. :praying:

My soul hurts because I cannot give at this time. I am sending many many prayers to LE, her family and the searchers. May tomorrow bring something useful in the search for Michelle.

Prayers for Michelle and her family and all the searchers and KlassKids!

Salem

Just wanted to add that Pizza Hut delivers to that address too. Phone: (510) 278-7575

They have some discounts going on right now also ($10 any size any topping pizzas, $5 P'zones, etc.)

If anyone wants to use pizza hut or whatever that is fine just as long as you post what you ordered on this thread. Thank you:)

Thanks for the link to here, Tricia.... & for the info re the search for Michelle Le.

I just made a donation via paypal at the
Please help us bring Michelle Le home safe website.

As a nurse myself (40 + yrs), all nursing students have a special place in my heart.
Michelle, her family & friends and all the volunteers are in my thoughts... and my prayers are for her safe return.

My soul hurts because I cannot give at this time. I am sending many many prayers to LE, her family and the searchers. May tomorrow bring something useful in the search for Michelle.
Please do not feel the least bit sad or bad if you cannot afford to buy anything. Times are tough. Your thoughts and prayers are plenty. :)

you have 10 medium pizzas coming at noon from dominos.

you have 10 medium pizzas coming at noon from dominos.
I love you. Thank you so much. As soon as i can get to the bank in the morning i.will call in an order. Need to make a deposit first. Banks are funny about trying to spend money from an empty bank account. lol

Thanks, Tricia. Yes times are tough. But I know how hard the searchers work and I so wish I could give. But I am going to continue to pray and when a search comes up that I can give to, I will. :)

Hugs

Four medium pizzas (two veg), one 14-piece boneless chicken, and two 2 liters of Coke (one diet, one reg). From Dominos, to be delivered at noon on Friday.

Hope this helps - wish I could afford to feed the whole crew! A big thank you to all the searchers - good luck, and be safe! :rocker:

I can't make it tomorrow but I plan to search Saturday and take a whole bunch of apples and maybe get my ex boss to donate some bottled water.

Any other North Bay Websleuths going?

Four medium pizzas (two veg), one 14-piece boneless chicken, and two 2 liters of Coke (one diet, one reg). From Dominos, to be delivered at noon on Friday.

Hope this helps - wish I could afford to feed the whole crew! A big thank you to all the searchers - good luck, and be safe! :rocker:
Thank you very much. This is perfect!

I can't make it tomorrow but I plan to search Saturday and take a whole bunch of apples and maybe get my ex boss to donate some bottled water.

The apples are a great idea. Thank you. I think we are ok on water but let me double check.

Is there any way that I can order something online? I know it's late but I just read this topic and would really like to help. I'm scared to call 'cause I don't live in the U.S and I'm afraid they don't understand me :blushing:

I am out of state but will place an order for pizza by phone! It looks like you have a lot of stuff coming today, is tomorrow better? What ever I can do to help. Prayers for the family!!

Is there any way that I can order something online? I know it's late but I just read this topic and would really like to help. I'm scared to call 'cause I don't live in the U.S and I'm afraid they don't understand me :blushing:

Sorry my dear. It's too late to that. No worries though. We will have other needs with searchers come up in the future. Thank you so much and take care, Tricia

I am out of state but will place an order for pizza by phone! It looks like you have a lot of stuff coming today, is tomorrow better? What ever I can do to help. Prayers for the family!!

NO We need a lot more food for TODAY, Friday. I think I may have lunch tomorrow (Saturday) covered. But today it is urgent.

East bay here...will be there Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member