Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1453

Thread: Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    I'm also betting the OS attorneys may have threatened legal action themselves. Or, someone at BKH finally realized that they were just supplying ammunition for further negative publicity with these rantings.

Btw, I saved everything that was posted on all pages.

I saw their Twitter page had a new posting/news story about kids being suspended from school for wearing inappropriate clothing. Nothing else.
    It amazes me that with the missing children they have done nothing remarkable since we first heard of them. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    It amazes me that with the missing children they have done nothing remarkable since we first heard of them. jmo
    I'm sick of these bottom dwellers who seem to attach themselves like leeches to any and every missing child case for their own financial gain and purpose under the guise of "foundations" with "mission statements".

Helping solve the problem with missing children doesn't start with money, it starts with getting off your lazy azz and looking. You can't find a child by talking the talk. It requires walking the walk.

Walk the walk searching. Walk the walk placing flyers. Walk the walk standing at busy intersections with signs for awareness. Don't attach some bogus prefix to your name to attempt to establish credibility to your transparent purpose. Don't align yourself with self centered parents and relatives who are only in it for themselves also. George and Cindy Anthony were GIVEN a search and rescue boat, fully equipped, to search for missing children and NEVER EVEN GOT THE BOAT WET!

I don't give a rip how many "butterflies" and "balloons" you release by a lightning scarred tree, aligning yourself with other cons and whinning about donations is transparent and laughable.

My contempt knows no bounds for their sort.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    I'm sick of these bottom dwellers who seem to attach themselves like leeches to any and every missing child case for their own financial gain and purpose under the guise of "foundations" with "mission statements".

Helping solve the problem with missing children doesn't start with money, it starts with getting off your lazy azz and looking. You can't find a child by talking the talk. It requires walking the walk.

Walk the walk searching. Walk the walk placing flyers. Walk the walk standing at busy intersections with signs for awareness. Don't attach some bogus prefix to your name to attempt to establish credibility to your transparent purpose. Don't align yourself with self centered parents and relatives who are only in it for themselves also. George and Cindy Anthony were GIVEN a search and rescue boat, fully equipped, to search for missing children and NEVER EVEN GOT THE BOAT WET!

I don't give a rip how many "butterflies" and "balloons" you release by a lightning scarred tree, aligning yourself with other cons and whinning about donations is transparent and laughable.

My contempt knows no bounds for their sort.
    So well said CP
    May sound odd but your contempt is admirable.
    And don't get me started on the boat. It doesn't matter who actually paid for it or owns it, it was parked at their home for use by them in the search for missing persons .... and has not been used for that purpose ONCE. What a waste of an otherwise valuable resource.
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    I'll bet you're right about the OS lawyers making them get rid of that childish rant. This group seems to think they are above the law and can take on a huge company just for kicks. <snip>
    I hope so. And if that's what happened, then I'll look at it as the answer to this group's demand for a 'contribution' from OS. Not quite the 'contribution' they were hoping for, but most appropriate!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LinTX For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post
    So well said CP
    May sound odd but your contempt is admirable.
    And don't get me started on the boat. It doesn't matter who actually paid for it or owns it, it was parked at their home for use by them in the search for missing persons .... and has not been used for that purpose ONCE. What a waste of an otherwise valuable resource.
    I wonder where that boat is now. Parked somewhere with a for sale sign on it? Up on ebay for sale? In a storage locker? Revamped to a fishing boat and rented out to the wealthy?
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    I wonder where that boat is now. Parked somewhere with a for sale sign on it? Up on ebay for sale? In a storage locker? Revamped to a fishing boat and rented out to the wealthy?
    IIRC Kidfinders are the owners of the boat , not the Anthonys. http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/

Also apparently no rift between DelValle and BKH. From the Delvalle's website:

FAMILY UNITY RUN-WALK A SUCCESS!!
    October 29, 2011

Thank you to everyone who joined us for the Family Unity Run-Walk event. We thank the Marine Color Guard for being there and performing a heart warming patriotic service. Thank you to Autism Speaks.org group who highlighted awareness to the issues of Autism. Thank you to the Caylee Fund.org who donated the T-shirts for the event. We also want to thank Gabriel "The Storm" Jarrett for his incredible singing and musical talents. Thank you to Bring Kids Home.org and Dr. DelValle for highlighting cases of missing children and Dr. DelValle for organizing the run-walk event. Fun was had by all and our goal was accomplished of bringing families together, bringing awareness to teen violence and missing children, and spreading good throughout the community. We look forward to next years event!

http://tbcproductions.com/

Kind of hilarious that DelValle thanks himself. TBC appears to be a one man band.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rotterdam For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LinTX View Post
    I hope so. And if that's what happened, then I'll look at it as the answer to this group's demand for a 'contribution' from OS. Not quite the 'contribution' they were hoping for, but most appropriate!
    So their big corporate donation (or, what do they call it? - 'coalition partner') might be the OS itself. And the OS didn't even see it coming. Maybe that's what BKH meant in the rant when they said the partner would be announced at the 'proper time'. Lol

Nothing but contempt for an organization which collects charity through intimidation, threats and belittlement.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

One thing is certain - it won't be in drydock for its first thousand mile service

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

There's a thread about KFN over in the parking lot. Haven't looked at it recently but there might be some posts within the last couple months about the boat and/or KFN's latest news.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=kid+finders

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Looks like we're not the ONLY ones thinking this deal stinks.

Homeowners association wants investigation of Caylee memorial charity

As plans for a Caylee Anthony memorial remain in flux, a homeowners association representing many residents nearest to the proposed site says it's asking authorities to investigate the project.

In a letter addressed to the state Attorney General, the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the Sentinel, an attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase Three Homeowners Association expresses "great apprehension and alarm" about the proposal.

In the letter, Karen Wonsetler, the HOA's attorney, writes that the charity is soliciting, though "they do not own the land on which the memorial would be built, nor have they shown proof of the permitting or approval of the project."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2092470.story

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

"Homeowners association wants investigation of Caylee memorial charity

As plans for a Caylee Anthony memorial remain in flux, a homeowners association representing many residents nearest to the proposed site says it's asking authorities to investigate the project.

In a letter addressed to the state Attorney General, the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the Sentinel, an attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase Three Homeowners Association expresses "great apprehension and alarm" about the proposal........."

Thanks CP for posting this story. I, for one, am THRILLED that this reporter is keeping on top of this, and that the Homeowners Association is finally on record as wanting an investigation into this "charity". The whole article is worth reading..... I am glad they are questioning why BKH is SOLICITING $$$ without owning the property yet or having the proper zoning. And someone official can question BKH for selling the bricks that are really not for sale, in the ever-changing text and information on their ever-changing website. IMO, MOO, etc.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to NavySubMom For This Useful Post:

Thanks CP and NSM.
    These would be the same local homeowners who BKH and the Anthony's have long claimed to be in favor of the whole sordid deal?
    Funny, I seem to remember the blast at the Sentinel on the BKH site saying the 'majority' of residents welcomed the idea. How many had they actually asked? One?

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

Good.
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Wow, what a great article! And it's about time authorities looked into this org. Kudos to the HOA and The OS!

Eta: I note the article still indicates the org is based in NJ despite it being registered in Bellevue WA and tax returns filed indicating an address in WA. Well, the org may be run in NJ by Segura but, jmo, the legal address must be WA.
    Last edited by What'sThatClue; 11-05-2011 at 02:16 AM.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

O/T but interesting how another org has been responding to an investigation by reporters.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...b-site-changes

Follow the links in the story and also:

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/pdf/...onorletter.pdf

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Oddly quiet today, eh?

I hope Jeff Weiner keeps up the investigation of this charity. The more I dig, the more questions I have.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

O/T but interesting how another org has been responding to an investigation by reporters.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...b-site-changes

Follow the links in the story and also:

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/pdf/...onorletter.pdf
    Isn't sex trafficing a Federal issue, or are they saying they are dealing with it on a local level?
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Isn't sex trafficing a Federal issue, or are they saying they are dealing with it on a local level?

True. The relevant authorities would be a little displeased at a few local cowboys undertaking intelligence operations and undermining their own efforts, wouldn't they?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

Oddly quiet today, eh?

I hope Jeff Weiner keeps up the investigation of this charity. The more I dig, the more questions I have.
    I wonder if they have found any kids lately?
    Justice for GEORGE!

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post
    Thanks CP and NSM.
    These would be the same local homeowners who BKH and the Anthony's have long claimed to be in favor of the whole sordid deal?
    Funny, I seem to remember the blast at the Sentinel on the BKH site saying the 'majority' of residents welcomed the idea. How many had they actually asked? One?
    Yeah! LOL. Just another way to show that if your going to LIE you better be prepared for it to bite you on the caboose. How I feel so sorry for the Anthony's neighbors and yet notice not one of them has never tried to make a penny off of the tragic story of Little Caylee.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    I wonder if they have found any kids lately?
    Oh please Horace. I'm sure they roll a limo to the mall doors and Bring Kids Home every weekend at least. (snicker snort).

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Oh please Horace. I'm sure they roll a limo to the mall doors and Bring Kids Home every weekend at least. (snicker snort).
    I just can't figure out what this "charity" actually does. How can they take $$$ and not DO anything?
    Justice for GEORGE!

44. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:

3/24/2009

Meanwhile, Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, invited WESH 2 News to their home Tuesday.

They are taking a stand against a permanent memorial to Caylee along Suburban Drive.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19002036/de...#ixzz1UbZVvwlF
    George and Cindy dang sure changed their position about a memorial on Suburban once they discovered the notion of selling $200,000 worth of bricks. Now they're down there walking and running, letting butterflies and balloons go, and singing Elvis songs every chance they get.

Guess they never thought of that!

46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

George and Cindy dang sure changed their position about a memorial on Suburban once they discovered the notion of selling $200,000 worth of bricks. Now they're down there walking and running, letting butterflies and balloons go, and singing Elvis songs every chance they get.

Guess they never thought of that!
    Not sure how they can go and celebrate in the place Casey dumped Caylee's body.
    Justice for GEORGE!

48. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NavySubMom View Post

"Homeowners association wants investigation of Caylee memorial charity

In a letter addressed to the state Attorney General, the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the Sentinel, an attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase Three Homeowners Association expresses "great apprehension and alarm" about the proposal........."

Thanks CP for posting this story. I, for one, am THRILLED that this reporter is keeping on top of this, and that the Homeowners Association is finally on record as wanting an investigation into this "charity". The whole article is worth reading..... I am glad they are questioning why BKH is SOLICITING $$$ without owning the property yet or having the proper zoning. And someone official can question BKH for selling the bricks that are really not for sale, in the ever-changing text and information on their ever-changing website. IMO, MOO, etc.
    Agree just so much - and really peeps - why is anyone giving money to an idea when it's clear this "gimme gimme charity" has made no effort to purchase the land or to see if once purchased, the zoning can be put in place to even build the memorial. Somehow I can't imagine the neighbours sitting quietly while zoning is voted on and approved in any zoning committee meeting....maybe this community thinks it time for some peace and quiet...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

50. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast