Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Why or how would the A's collect any money from this?

I have not seen anything connecting them to the Bring Kids Home foundation.

JMO
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    Other than attending that birthday celebration at the swamp that day in August, I haven't seen any evidence that the Anthony's are involved with Bring Kids Home. In fact, Bring Kids Home has gone out of its way to try to distance themselves from any involvement with the family. So, to suggest that the Anthony's are somehow making money through Bring Kids Home is not backed up with facts, unless I have missed something.
    I would not have thought the A's were involved with BKH either, BUT, why were they having their attorney call them then? What reason could they possibly have to get Lipman involved with the memorial? Maybe they want royalties for the use of their dead Granddaughter's name? After all they do have it copyrighted which in itself screams of greed. So, if there was no involvement there wouldn't have been any need for the phone call. MOO
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    I would not have thought the A's were involved with BKH either, BUT, why were they having their attorney call them then? What reason could they possibly have to get Lipman involved with the memorial? Maybe they want royalties for the use of their dead Granddaughter's name? After all they do have it copyrighted which in itself screams of greed. So, if there was no involvement there wouldn't have been any need for the phone call. MOO
    I have no idea what phone call you are referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Quote from BKH website: "Artificial turf surrounds the halo and provides an area for a small group to pay tribute to Caylee, view, and recognize that there is hope left for other missing children."

What possible HOPE can be derived from viewing the site where a child was dumped like trash by a Mom who did not give much thought about how the child died nor the fact that the site where her body was left would be visited by animals that literally torn her small body apart. I think this memorial site will create greater animosity against this family which will keep them from moving on. Many of the neighbors clearly do not want it there. These neighbors were never contacted to see if they were in favor of this site going up in their neighborhood so my guess is this foundation really never expects this to get off the ground. When you think of Caylee's remains lying out there in the element until December 11th hope is not a word I would use to describe it. No parent of a missing child would find comfort and hope from this site, only overwhelming despair.

The difference here regarding the memorial is that the one person who was suppose to protect Caylee failed her. This is not about OKC and it's not about ground zero it's sooooo different. I have children and grandchildren and would never expose them to this site just because I was curious. Until I hear from a licensed psychologist who deals specifically in grief counseling that this is productive for young children I will stand by my opinion.
    jmo
    I don't have to live in this community but I do think the people who do should have a say and should be speaking out to the media soon. If the neighborhood does not want this they are the ones who need to do something about it and I don't mean just put their house up for sale. jmo
    They used the words, "Hope for OTHER missing children?" This shrine (not a memorial has all the markings of the Anthonys and another plea for charity for themselves. There was something about selling bricks but money won't be entirely refunded if rights are refused. My heart has hardened with all these foundations and it certainly will never grasp what they are up to now...but I say "No Way Jose!

I totally suspect that they will do )omething to help somebody (like a small donation) to somebody just for appearances....now that they have lots of money. It will be done for appearances and to convince the doubters they are sincere.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

I have no idea what phone call you are referring to.
    There was video footage (no link, too tired to find it!) but it was Caylee Birthday, balloon release that they showed up to -- BKH plans revealed, etc

Anywhooooooo, in that video you could clearly hear CA say, 'I'll have my attorney call you"

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    They sure have a nose for finding the $$$$, don't they?
    I wonder how that conversation between Lippman and the memorial promoters went? (Quote by the A's) "Our attorney will be in touch with you".
    The fact that the Anthonys are still going strong and have a personal attorney should tell everyone all they need to know. Check out how much a private attorney costs. Is the public really this stupid?

They didn't pay for the first memorial and they plan on not paying for the second. I say put your money where your mouth is George and Cindy. If you support this so much, let's see you take your Dr. Phil money and build it!

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Other than attending that birthday celebration at the swamp that day in August, I haven't seen any evidence that the Anthony's are involved with Bring Kids Home. In fact, Bring Kids Home has gone out of its way to try to distance themselves from any involvement with the family. So, to suggest that the Anthony's are somehow making money through Bring Kids Home is not backed up with facts, unless I have missed something.
    Just CA saying, I'll have MY attorney call you (or something like that) screams the A's involvement. A's involvement = $$ for them.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AngelWings444 For This Useful Post:

Has anybody taken a good look at the pie in the sky design of this memorial walkway?
    First of all this is in Florida( I lived there for 8 years), home of practically daily pretty decent afternoon thunderstorms in the summer.
    Those tall trees are excellent attractors for lightning. The panels on the walkway are metal, excellent attractors/conductors too.
    The glass thingy is suspended by cables, and because of gravity, they must be coming out of the air above, I just can see lightning traveling across those cables and shattering the glass in all directions. Just saying. And it is not that you can take a quick beeline out of there since the walkway is only 3 feet wide.
    A dangerous trap if you ask me.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to rotterdam For This Useful Post:

The thought that they want money for a shrine is making blood squirt out of my eyes. Knowing cindy and her narcissism, she must attain the greatest memorial ever built in history for HER grandchild. I expect nothing less from her. She is going to be asking for donations whiling telling the kind-hearted that it is for all missing children. They take the title "scammers" to a whole new level.

....em when is she going to accept the fact that Caylee was never missing? Boy, they both welcomed that term and rode it all the way to the bank. Don't let them do this Orange County.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jaleigh View Post
    Say what you're thinking bout girl.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    The thought that they want money for a shrine is making blood squirt out of my eyes. Knowing cindy and her narcissism, she must attain the greatest memorial ever built in history for HER grandchild. I expect nothing less from her. She is going to be asking for donations whiling telling the kind-hearted that it is for all missing children. They take the title "scammers" to a whole new level.

....em when is she going to accept the fact that Caylee was never missing? Boy, they both welcomed that term and rode it all the way to the bank. Don't let them do this Orange County.
    Frankly I do not think that they are going to use any of their blood money/foundation money for a memorial. The public will have to cough that up.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rotterdam For This Useful Post:

Many of us have done a lot of work researching the BKH org, the proposed memorial, land, etc., etc. This thread isn't about anything other than that.

And Rotterdam in her post #815 (above) is right about daily t-storms and lightning. The site is also a low lying area prone to flooding. I think the owner of the property (current owner because BKH does not yet own the property) is perhaps desperate to unload it. After all, he had it listed for, what, $89,900 or thereabouts and it's doubtful he'll ever be able to sell it to anyone else in the near future.

I'm keeping my eyes open for a closing on the property but I won't hold my breath because it'll take a while for zoning and permits, etc. Not to mention possible lawsuits from (hopefully) the HOA.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rotterdam View Post
    Has anybody taken a good look at the pie in the sky design of this memorial walkway?
    First of all this is in Florida( I lived there for 8 years), home of practically daily pretty decent afternoon thunderstorms in the summer.
    Those tall trees are excellent attractors for lightning. The panels on the walkway are metal, excellent attractors/conductors too.
    The glass thingy is suspended by cables, and because of gravity, they must be coming out of the air above, I just can see lightning traveling across those cables and shattering the glass in all directions. Just saying. And it is not that you can take a quick beeline out of there since the walkway is only 3 feet wide.
    A dangerous trap if you ask me.
    We can only hope there's no serious storms while kids are climbing on it and having their photos taken as part of their death discovery tours.
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

Here is Dr. James Jawitz final report on the water on the remains site during 2008. I can't imagine much has changed there.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfile...2379-12388.pdf

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jon_burrows View Post
    What about GA? Did he just happen to have a mini stroke while FCA was having a seizure? GA recovered very quickly and so did FCA. GA yelled at FCA, 'look what you've done, your mother will never forgive and you'll go to frick'n jail'. FCA then cried and cried and cried and cried.

The end.

IMO
    I know we are off topic a little but until another thread opens I have to say that CA has forgotten about the actual proven facts that KC was on the phone, on the computer and texting a good part of the time that Caylee supposedly drowned.

The A's lie so much maybe the theme for this park should be pinocchino. jmo

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast