Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 444454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1453

Thread: Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    "Justice for Caylee"...they have rights to that? Really? How ironic! Nah...don't see them using that on any product anytime soon.
    Oh I'm positive they got that saying from reading here - we used it constantly, particularly before the trial.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    At one time, didn't this "group" have a January 2012 cut-off date for the memorial? Any news of late?
    I can't find anything now, just what was mentioned here, post 466:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...12#post7023614

Apparently they used to have a chart showing money collected but I can't find it now. Disappeared, unless it's just me. lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Just an update. Apparently the property has still not closed.
    Elphaba, I don't remember if there was a cut off date....anyone remember?

No updated postings from BKH on their website, FB, Twitter...it's as if they've disappeared.

Toys, gifts cleared from Caylee Anthony Memorial

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7343114.story

On this link is an interesting comment at 8:11 this morning from O_EAST giving an update on FCA.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:

Bring Kids Home is pleased to announce we are in the final stretch. When we started in the summer of 2011, we set our fundraising goal at $200,000; and with generous donations, grants, and financing that number is now under $50,000 remaining to be raised. Here are a few brief updates:

http://www.bringkidshome.org/update.htm

Funds From Florida:
    Sadly less then $3,500 was donated by the citizens and the local business community of Florida

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

DelValle said the few salvageable toys collected were donated to local children's charities. He said he plans to do the same with any toys or stuffed animals left at the wooded site in the future

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7343114.story
    Can anyone just take things from a memorial and give them to charity? It's not BKH's land, Not BKHs child, Not BKHs items. I wonder where they get their 'authority' from?

If it's just an assumed position, I have a idea that may put a stop to that. If just going and clearing up and donating is legal on land owned by someone else.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NSS For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    On this link is an interesting comment at 8:11 this morning from O_EAST giving an update on FCA.
    Didn't we or the Hinky Meter find out that O_East is some faker pretending to be CA? I'm pretty sure we did - whoever it is has been laying low after being outed.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Ack - my brain needs bleach after reading about half of those comments!!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Those poor people who have contributed! How can the writer (who is the author, anyway?) make claims that the memorial is being exaggerated and it is really a very small place:

"The site is very small with parking for just a few cars. Around the USA there are many of these small parks and when you drive by you often don't even notice that a park or walkway is even present."

But wait! But wait . . .

"Environmental Education Has Been Added
    The memorial will incorporate education on the subject of Missing and Abused Children with Environmental Education; a unique and exciting combination."

Maybe everyone who donates will get a ShamWow! or a Slap Chop, too.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Bring Kids Home is pleased to announce we are in the final stretch. When we started in the summer of 2011, we set our fundraising goal at $200,000; and with generous donations, grants, and financing that number is now under $50,000 remaining to be raised. Here are a few brief updates:

http://www.bringkidshome.org/update.htm

Funds From Florida:
    Sadly less then $3,500 was donated by the citizens and the local business community of Florida
    Thanks for the link Sparky. I'm confused why the author of this update decided to call the local citizens cheapskates for only donating $3,500 to this project. Is that a good idea if you wish to gather support for your project? I also liked the link that Bring Kids Home .org had for "Marine Dave". That would be "Marinade Dave". Maybe they feel that Marine sounds better than Marinade. I'm still not impressed.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

Still raising money...managed to sucker in more people. If the A's wanted this and will honor it, It needs to made clear how much the A's contributed. My guess would be $0.

Now, who owns that land? I would also like to know about the "Grant". Does this grant money also go to the Anthony Fund (cindy's pockets)?

Why does Caylee need a glass walkway with beams like a mini Ground Zero?. I consider this a waste and I believe it is way beyond a child being murdered and more along the lines of infamy for the Anthony Clan.

The last I heard they were collecting money for this shrine and didn't even own the land. In cindy's mind, this is better than a grave...she didn't have to buy a plot or a casket. She always seems to wind up on the better end of the money role.
    Last edited by Whisperer; 01-15-2012 at 05:01 PM.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

With all the missing children and babies lately, I haven't seen the Anthonys doing anything. I guess they're busy remodeling and perhaps getting the house ready for Lee. They may be busy house-hunting. It is always irritating to know that people keep giving to this bogus foundation and to their worthless offspring FCa.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Since Caylee "only drowned" and was obviously deceased at the time CA called TES and all he was trying to do was find Caylee to give them closure why hasn't CA apologized to TM. I mean she was wrong, really, really wrong. Yet CA had no problem calling him in, using donations to locate a live Caylee when she knows TM was right that Caylee was probably gone and lying out there somewhere in the woods. Yet when money became available to the A's through the Dr. Phil show there was never, ever any attempt to reimburse TES for all the trouble they went through. Nothing. A lot of good people joined in that search and not that they are looking for any money but what the A's have done is basically "thumb" their noses at the whole group. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Maybe BKH would have had better luck with the locals if they had collected money, not for a memorial, but to make a donation in Caylee's name to TES. Of course I think TES would probably end up with a final check of about $10.00 after BKH took out all their expenses. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    Those poor people who have contributed! How can the writer (who is the author, anyway?) make claims that the memorial is being exaggerated and it is really a very small place:

"The site is very small with parking for just a few cars. Around the USA there are many of these small parks and when you drive by you often don't even notice that a park or walkway is even present.
    :
    Hmmm....what happened to their plans of purchasing the land across the street for a parking lot/playground because there'd be so much traffic?

Also....they've previously claimed that there is no other memorial like this. None. Anywhere. I posted about that a few pages back after I researched and found several memorial parks--one nearby that 's quite similar, in fact.
    So now BKH has once again changed their tune and says there are "many" of these small parks....lol, the writer must read our posts here. Kwim?

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Thanks for the link Sparky. I'm confused why the author of this update decided to call the local citizens cheapskates for only donating $3,500 to this project. Is that a good idea if you wish to gather support for your project? I also liked the link that Bring Kids Home .org had for "Marine Dave". That would be "Marinade Dave". Maybe they feel that Marine sounds better than Marinade. I'm still not impressed.
    Jmo, the fact that they were unable to raise much money locally tells me that locals aren't interested and don't want it. BKH needs to get a clue. The mere fact that the homeowners association filed complaints and asked for an investigation into BKH, hiring an attorney to do so, says plenty to me about how the locals feel.

What 's funny is that I keep an eye on anything and everything to do with this org--locally, nationally and internationally--and I see nothing anywhere in the news about this org or it's plans to build, raise money, search for missing kids, do educational things, in any other part of the US or even world, for that matter. I search on a daily basis, at least once and usually twice per day. I will eat liver if this org has actual, verifiable plans to place this or any other memorial anywhere else on this earth.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

"The site is very small with parking for just a few cars. Around the USA there are many of these small parks and when you drive by you often don't even notice that a park or walkway is even present."

But wait! But wait . . .

"Environmental Education Has Been Added
    The memorial will incorporate education on the subject of Missing and Abused Children with Environmental Education; a unique and exciting combination."

Maybe everyone who donates will get a ShamWow! or a Slap Chop, too.
    BBM. Thanks EU. I've been thinking about their plan for environmental education. Environmental issues can be a political hot potato. Maybe they can throw in immigration and gun control education for children while their at it. I don't get the concept myself.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

They should be investigated for fraud for trying to sucker someone in to donate some money. I don't believe they have collected that kind of money.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:

And then there's this part:

"Bring Kids Home is actively seeking legislative support for a new law that blocks-- Jurists, Prosecutors, Defense Attorney's, Witnesses, Principal Parties, and even the Media from profiting off of murdered children cases."

Wow. Do these people think anything through? Some of these entities that are mentioned actually provide a pretty good check and balance ~ and doesn't the media profit indirectly even when they are helping spread the word about missing children?

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

"Bring Kids Home is actively seeking legislative support for a new law that blocks-- Jurists, Prosecutors, Defense Attorney's, Witnesses, Principal Parties, and even the Media from profiting off of murdered children cases."

Wow. Do these people think anything through? Some of these entities that are mentioned actually provide a pretty good check and balance ~ and doesn't the media profit indirectly even when they are helping spread the word about missing children?
    Apparently BKH doesn't believe in the 1st amendment nor capitalism. What their saying is if a child is murdered, no one can publish anything about it unless their a non-profit organization. It makes little sense.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

Apparently BKH doesn't believe in the 1st amendment nor capitalism. What their saying is if a child is murdered, no one can publish anything about it unless their a non-profit organization. It makes little sense.
    Maybe they mean unless they're a non-profit OR non-principal party, meaning grandparents?

JMO, sounds as if someone is unhappy with JA's book? lol

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

BBM. Thanks EU. I've been thinking about their plan for environmental education. Environmental issues can be a political hot potato. Maybe they can throw in immigration and gun control education for children while their at it. I don't get the concept myself.
    Wow...The Author of that update...wow, just wow....the update is almost incoherent. The idiocy of combining missing children and environmental education is lunacy at it's best. #1, Caylee was never missing, according to the Felon's DT, Caylee was dead at the house on Hopespring. #2, Why a missing children's memorial where a murdered child was dumped like trash and animals feasted on her remains while her Mother was out tramping around with every man she could, living Bella Vita and #3, I guess environmental education for this quasi foundation could be..don't use duct tape on human bodies and place said bodies into black trash bags. They are not biodegradable.... what dumba$$es.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Yeah, the writer said it was "a unique and exciting combination."

Promoting environmental education at a site where a child's body has been dumped like garbage is, well, very morbid and gruesome.

These people are not thinking. Just sprouting words out of their patooties. All in an effort to honor Caylee and missing/abused children? Nope, not buying it.

42. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

I think the concept is if you are thinking of getting rid of your child do not use duct tape because it's not good for the environment. Just a guess... jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

44. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I think the concept is if you are thinking of getting rid of your child do not use duct tape because it's not good for the environment. Just a guess... jmo
    In other words,"please use bio-degradable restraints only when tossing your child in an environmentally sensitive wetlands".

46. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

So only 'foundations' and dot orgs should profit then......indeed the irony is rich!

48. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NSS For This Useful Post:

CA must have sent them a packet of her Kool-aid. It's the only explanation.

Is BKH into publishing books? I thought their "thing" was bricks. And why are they making a political statement on someone writing a book when they are supposedly helping to find missing children. These people have no idea what JA has done with the money....none. jmo

50. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 444454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast