1009 users online (203 members and 806 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 303
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,124

    2011.07.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

    Please discuss HLN New Coverage concerning the Anthony case here.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Left Coast USA
    Posts
    8,843
    Jose is visiting Casey in jail today.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    643
    Jose just left the jail.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson44 View Post
    Jose just left the jail.
    that was a short visit! weird! he is telling her he is done with her?
    TEAM CAYLEE
    "Caylee IS the VICTIM!"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    that was a short visit! weird! he is telling her he is done with her?

    Maybe he just told her he'd catch up with her later, when all the heat dies down.....about 31 days or so, give or take.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    that was a short visit! weird! he is telling her he is done with her?
    No way Jose.
    She is his pathway to some strange defense lawyer star trip.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaNymph View Post
    Maybe he just told her he'd catch up with her later, when all the heat dies down.....about 31 days or so, give or take.
    TEAM CAYLEE
    "Caylee IS the VICTIM!"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    710
    I didn't recognize ole JB without the suit and pocket square. Now we know what he spend the ABC picture money on.....a BMW Coupe!

    Justice of Sweet Angel CAYLEE!
    I do not "Obsess".....I just think "Intensely"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,699
    Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    HLN - Vinnie Politan is saying that if she has to go to the deposition she will plead the 5th. He says Casey's new lawyer said she is mentally and physically exhausted. I say boo hoo, bi___ch.jmo
    she can do that but would then lose the case against her
    TEAM CAYLEE
    "Caylee IS the VICTIM!"

  10. #10
    BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    22,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
    I didn't recognize ole JB without the suit and pocket square. Now we know what he spend the ABC picture money on.....a BMW Coupe!

    Justice of Sweet Angel CAYLEE!
    JB wants Bella Vita, too


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by manatee View Post
    she can do that but would then lose the case against her

    Most of the TH's say with the 'double jeopardy' at play here, there's no reason for her to plead 5th or not answer.

    I say turn John "THAT'S HOW YOU LIKE IT! YES OR NO??" Morgan loose!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaNymph View Post
    Maybe he just told her he'd catch up with her later, when all the heat dies down.....about 31 days or so, give or take.
    Wish I would have thought of that first.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,807
    Did anyone hear Leonard Padilla on HLN?

    He accuses Baez of lying to him, and telling him a story to get him to put up the bail. He said Baez convinced him that Casey had hid the baby from her parents because they 'overparented' the child, and if Casey was bailed out then she could go and get the child back.
    He said Baez also tried to convince LP that Jessie G. was somehow involved.

    So LP wants to sue them both because he says he was deceived from the start. And he would not have gone there with 3 investigators, whose salary and expenses he paid, just to try and help find Caylee.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Did anyone hear Leonard Padilla on HLN?

    He accuses Baez of lying to him, and telling him a story to get him to put up the bail. He said Baez convinced him that Casey had hid the baby from her parents because they 'overparented' the child, and if Casey was bailed out then she could go and get the child back.
    He said Baez also tried to convince LP that Jessie G. was somehow involved.

    So LP wants to sue them both because he says he was deceived from the start. And he would not have gone there with 3 investigators, whose salary and expenses he paid, just to try and help find Caylee.

    Sorry LP, I'm not buying it. IF Casey had Caylee hidden away somewhere, all she had to do was tell her lawyer or her parents where she was, then she wouldn't have needed someone to put up bail money. You lose.

  15. #15
    lajones81 is offline trying to think of something witty to put here
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    285
    How can I watch this coverage right now online? If I can't get a link, updates as people have been posted are great! I appreciate it!

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony
    By SoSueMe in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 638
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 08:40 AM
  2. 2011.07.15 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony
    By SoSueMe in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 01:59 AM
  3. 2011.07.12 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony
    By SoSueMe in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 07:58 AM
  4. 2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony
    By SoSueMe in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 401
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 06:48 AM
  5. 2011.06.13. HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony
    By MADJGNLAW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 03:30 PM