861 users online (155 members and 706 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Powell's Starting New Website to Publish Susan's Journal

The father-in-law of missing West Valley City woman Susan Powell plans to launch a new website next week.

Steve Powell told the Today Show the site will include Susan Powell's journal entries. He said they show why Powell may have left her family.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=16370472

On the Today Show...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...51967#43751967

and we're to believe that SUSAN wrote the journal. yeah right. just like i believe casey should get mother of the year award.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    oh my.....

I saw this earlier today and I'm stunned. I can't believe this guy.

Boy, old man Powell must have had a BIG crush on Susan. He probably is upset that he can't see her anymore.

I guess someone should tell them that this doesn't deter the eyes of suspicion off the husband. Actually, it puts somewhat of a target on OTHER'S heads as well. You know, like accomplice after the fact?

just sayin'

fran
    Last edited by fran; 07-14-2011 at 06:24 PM.

I really don't get it. This new website and the birthday card. Why in world, after all this time of silence and no activity on the case, do they want to feed the flame? Seems like they would be better off just continuing to lay low and let things fade away.

But no, they just have to poke the wound. Sickening.

If you cared about your grandchildren, even if this journal were real, which i doubt, why would you release this information where they will have access to it?
    I'm just sayin...

"Well-behaved women seldom make history." —Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

This is adding insult to injury. I think her husband killed her, but now this man is going to reveal her private journal. What a shame! What a family poor Susan must have married into!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    This is adding insult to injury. I think her husband killed her, but now this man is going to reveal her private journal. What a shame! What a family poor Susan must have married into!
    This just breaks my heart. Someday there will be justice for Susan.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by diphi View Post
    I really don't get it. This new website and the birthday card. Why in world, after all this time of silence and no activity on the case, do they want to feed the flame? Seems like they would be better off just continuing to lay low and let things fade away.

But no, they just have to poke the wound. Sickening.
    perhaps they're running out of funds and hope this will bring it back into the news so media will start the offers of $$$ for interviews again. besides it probably took this long for them to write the journal and get it just right.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

You know, even if these journals are real, they are likely journals from when she was a child or a teenager. These men are horrible! The seem to thrive on the negative attention. Do they not realize that we - the public - can see through them? Do they not realize that they are only making themselves look worse?!! I am just sick to my stomache for Susan's beautiful little boys. I cannot imagine what kind of twisted brain waching they have received from these monsters.

I am certain that JP was brainwashed against women from the time he was small. Given SP's history, there is no doubt that neither SP or JP respect women.

Susan - where are you?? JP what did you do to the mother of your children?? JP - where is Susan?!

New Facebook to Stop Josh Powell from publishing Susan's journals

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-J...027595?sk=wall

Stop Josh Powell from publishing Susan Cox Powell's journal

This is horrible. You said it, Annie, what a poor family. Why does the Today show even give this <mod snip> the time of day? Quit showing lying excusers on tv! I hope Susan will be found and this family goes down. jmo
    Last edited by fran; 07-17-2011 at 11:17 PM.
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

I sincerely hope that Susan's parents can take legal action to block the publishing of her journals.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by jmarple View Post
    I sincerely hope that Susan's parents can take legal action to block the publishing of her journals.
    Does anyone know if they are taking legal action to prevent it? Seems like they should be able to get the journals back. Also, have they tried taking legal action to get custody or visitation of the children?

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

for the love of Mike - what is WRONG with these people???

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast