Powell's Starting New Website to Publish Susan's Journal

and we're to believe that SUSAN wrote the journal. yeah right. just like i believe casey should get mother of the year award.

I saw this earlier today and I'm stunned. I can't believe this guy.

Boy, old man Powell must have had a BIG crush on Susan. He probably is upset that he can't see her anymore.

I guess someone should tell them that this doesn't deter the eyes of suspicion off the husband. Actually, it puts somewhat of a target on OTHER'S heads as well. You know, like accomplice after the fact?

just sayin'

fran

I really don't get it. This new website and the birthday card. Why in world, after all this time of silence and no activity on the case, do they want to feed the flame? Seems like they would be better off just continuing to lay low and let things fade away.

But no, they just have to poke the wound. Sickening.

If you cared about your grandchildren, even if this journal were real, which i doubt, why would you release this information where they will have access to it?

This is adding insult to injury. I think her husband killed her, but now this man is going to reveal her private journal. What a shame! What a family poor Susan must have married into!

This is adding insult to injury. I think her husband killed her, but now this man is going to reveal her private journal. What a shame! What a family poor Susan must have married into!

This just breaks my heart. Someday there will be justice for Susan.

I really don't get it. This new website and the birthday card. Why in world, after all this time of silence and no activity on the case, do they want to feed the flame? Seems like they would be better off just continuing to lay low and let things fade away.

But no, they just have to poke the wound. Sickening.

perhaps they're running out of funds and hope this will bring it back into the news so media will start the offers of $$$ for interviews again.:loser: besides it probably took this long for them to write the journal and get it just right.

You know, even if these journals are real, they are likely journals from when she was a child or a teenager. These men are horrible! The seem to thrive on the negative attention. Do they not realize that we - the public - can see through them? Do they not realize that they are only making themselves look worse?!! I am just sick to my stomache for Susan's beautiful little boys. I cannot imagine what kind of twisted brain waching they have received from these monsters.

I am certain that JP was brainwashed against women from the time he was small. Given SP's history, there is no doubt that neither SP or JP respect women.

Susan - where are you?? JP what did you do to the mother of your children?? JP - where is Susan?!

This is horrible. You said it, Annie, what a poor family. Why does the Today show even give this <mod snip> the time of day? Quit showing lying excusers on tv! I hope Susan will be found and this family goes down. jmo

I sincerely hope that Susan's parents can take legal action to block the publishing of her journals.

I sincerely hope that Susan's parents can take legal action to block the publishing of her journals.

Does anyone know if they are taking legal action to prevent it? Seems like they should be able to get the journals back. Also, have they tried taking legal action to get custody or visitation of the children?

How much more hurt do these parents have to go through. You should have seen their faces this morning. Shock, disbelief, disgust.. JP's father was accusing Susan of having a sexual appetite that made her leave her family and will prove it with these journals. These journals were written as a teen. Didn't we all have an imagination and fantasies? They are using them to make a young girls dreams ugly and a young mans (alleged) murder acceptable.

Does anyone know if they are taking legal action to prevent it? Seems like they should be able to get the journals back. Also, have they tried taking legal action to get custody or visitation of the children?

Unfortunately, Washington state does not have a law to allow for visitation by grandparents. Custody would also be a problem because we don't know(although most of us have a good idea) what happened to Susan.
http://www.grandparentsrightsofwashingtonstate.org/

I posted about this on another crime forum when I read about it. This is just disgraceful. What is wrong with this man? Why must he do this? I guess he wants to get the spotlight off his son and put it on Susan. How very sad and shameful. I feel sorry for the grandkids. How very disrespectful.

I shake my head in disbelief.
Justice for Susan.

Good thoughts are with her family

Goz

Doesn't it seem that more and more these days the victim and their family suffers more at the hands of sociopaths and their families? I pray there is Justice for Susan and Josh and any accomplice gets arrested.

SUSAN owns the copyright to her journals. While she is alive, the contents can only be published with her permission.

Obviously, Susan has not given permission to publish.

Ergo, the Powells' blatant publishing of Susan's journals shows the Powells know Susan is dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back