1021 users online (197 members and 824 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    For some reason, this is what I keep picturing in my mind. A 6 yo jumping from the railing, hanging on the chandelier and the chandelier breaking loose and crashing to the floor on top of the boy. From that point a lot depends on how he lands (broken neck?) and how heavy the chandelier was. Obviously I don't know, but this is what I think happened from the reports.
    IMO The chandelier had nothing to do with it. I think he went over the railing and landed near the bottom of the stairs, not fell down them.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    IMO The chandelier had nothing to do with it. I think he went over the railing and landed near the bottom of the stairs, not fell down them.
    I think you're right. We had a balcony of sorts overlooking a foyer...I often worried about a fall on the ceramic tile, over the railing.

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

For some reason, this is what I keep picturing in my mind. A 6 yo jumping from the railing, hanging on the chandelier and the chandelier breaking loose and crashing to the floor on top of the boy. From that point a lot depends on how he lands (broken neck?) and how heavy the chandelier was. Obviously I don't know, but this is what I think happened from the reports.
    Interesting theory! In your scenario, I wonder if a step sister could have challenged him to do it?

Anyone seen/read confirmation that the chandelier did indeed fall?

TIA

That's a good point. Also, we know that this photo is from before JS bought the mansion. The carpet and decorating are very outdated, I would not expect them to still be there since JS had done some updating.

Right, we have no idea what the house looks like now.
    IMO

Wasn't there a media report that mentioned the chandelier? I thought there was, but maybe I'm confused. I can't find it now.

Also in comments on this link, info from "SherlockH" about Jonah....might be bull but a definite MUST read, imo.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/q...edirected=true

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Strange if the boy fell over a railing and then 11/2 days later Rebecca ends up over a railing...

I'll bet 5 bucks her death is ruled a suicide.....not that *I* believe it really is
    I don't have enough faith in the system to bet against that...I, too, believe it was no suicide...but when there's money, power and the drug industry share prices involved? Anything goes, imo. I read Medics stock fell today by almost 5%.

I'll bet 5 bucks her death is ruled a suicide.....not that *I* believe it really is
    I think it was an accident.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Maybe a connection in that the tragedy of Max’s “incident” brought someone to town….

A heavy duty electrical cord….

Like others I’m thinking of the ropes around barges and tugs similar in bulk and length but with practice used with ease….

But why would a killer leave such items on the body when it is sure to cause suspicion?

Unless that person is out of touch with reality and is unable to determine what others would perceive as suspicious.

Some one that is so disordered that they live a life far removed from their wildly successful brother so much so that they are unable to fit into a conventional role even in the most rudimentary way so as to benefit from any generosity.

That all instead of my notion of an idyllic Twain-ish life on the Mississippi with only basic housing to hang a hat when not on the river and a deliberate contrasting of a sibling’s materialistic image driven lifestyle.

Someone having happened on to a defense attorney retaining the attorney.

all imo

You are definitely a poetic sort of soul

Right now though, I still think the Mark Twainish brother would be the more contemplative and less reactive one of the two or three. Who has a history of rage and physical abuse? Who thinks it's just fine and dandy to call the police out being paid for by the public several times because they aren't in control enough of themselves, who thinks that it's ok to later act like it was just a little problem time they needed to go through. In my book, it's pretty darn unacceptable to start threatening your child's mother or father just because there's a divorce ensuing. Put on your big pants and act like responsible adults. Don't get everyone involved when it pleases you, ask them to pay for it in time and money while your drinking pina colada's on your yacht the next day, then later tell everyone it's none of their business. No, I'm not so sure this was caused by someone who just floating on a humble raft, but maybe that person did become embedded in someone else's story and the rage reflected through them.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    IMO
    how do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    IMO

You think she accidentially threw herself off a balcony with a rope around her neck and hands bound behind her?

You think she accidentially threw herself off a balcony with a rope around her neck and hands bound behind her?
    IF there was a way to spin this, that wouldn't suprise me.

NO, I don't think it was an accident, it is imo murder.
    Didn't you see the icon.
    IMO

The really odd thing to me is the 'party'... why/what would a party be about while the son is in a coma? Or was there a party at all?
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    Also in comments on this link, info from "SherlockH" about Jonah....might be bull but a definite MUST read, imo.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/q...edirected=true

I think SherlockH SOUNDS LIKE A VERY JEALOUS & SPITEFUL PERSON

Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast