1197 users online (204 members and 993 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70
Results 1,036 to 1,048 of 1048
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    What person that has any class at all would show up to party under these circumstances, you would have to be a real jerk.
    Yes, I know that some rich people can be jerks, but still, that would be crossing the line.
    IMO
    Unless they weren't able to contact everyone on-time to cancel the party and people showed up anyway?

My other thoughts about the loud music is either someone was trying to cover up screaming OR Rebecca was very distraught and maybe got a little crazy before the suicide (if it was a suicide), maybe started drinking and turned the music up loud to drown out your own mind?? My sister when she was upset about anything would blast music till the walls rattled.

I don't know what to make of it really...just some thoughts.

Good Lord, her body was left there for most of the day, for media to photograph...? What the heck? No one even covered her?

I can't get over the naked part...I don't even like to get naked for my shower when I am home alone, fearing a burglar might see me
    Just my opinion, of course.

hmmm
    Any boater worth their salt, can tie the proper knot.
    IMO
    including a noose?

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    including a noose?

I think there are only a few knots that apply.
    Anyway, what I was getting at, is Adam would instinctively make a slip type knot. It would be a proper knot of some sort.
    I don't think he was involved.
    IMO

OK now some guy is calling into HLN and says he is a friend of Rebecca's and has info etc...and then tells Vinnie P. that he has not yet talked to detectives but has an appointment to do so next Tuesday...meanwhile he tells HLN all about his last visit with Rebecca...WTF is wrong with people...
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Good Lord, her body was left there for most of the day, for media to photograph...? What the heck? No one even covered her?

I can't get over the naked part...I don't even like to get naked for my shower when I am home alone, fearing a burglar might see me

I guess I missed that up until now - I can't imagine anyone being left like that. I see no reason they couldn't have covered her. Besides, don't they usually try to get bodies to the morgue as quickly as possible?

Wouldn't that greatly effect an autopsy?

I think there are only a few knots that apply.
    Anyway, what I was getting at, is Adam would instinctively make a slip type knot. It would be a proper knot of some sort.
    I don't think he was involved.
    IMO
    Right - and that slip type knot would probably be considered a "makeshift noose" by the officer who made that statement as opposed to a "noose", plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsu View Post
    So the sister called 911? Where was Rebecca?? But the sister is going to be a sophmore in HS, she's def. not 13...IMO. Ugh..sooo confusing!
    Interesting if it is Rebecca's 13 yr old sister. Have we heard any statements from Rebecca's parents? Are they alive? I know we only heard from the one 33 yr old sis.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Right - and that slip type knot would probably be considered a "makeshift noose" by the officer who made that statement as opposed to a "noose", plain and simple.
    OK, but would RN know how to make a proper knot or just a circle and tie it?
    They aren't showing us. Big difference between a proper knot maker and a shoe tier. Boaters make knots that don't come undone, or risk loosing their boat.
    I think the knot is important. Maybe not

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    OK now some guy is calling into HLN and says he is a friend of Rebecca's and has info etc...and then tells Vinnie P. that he has not yet talked to detectives but has an appointment to do so next Tuesday...meanwhile he tells HLN all about his last visit with Rebecca...WTF is wrong with people...
    Did he say anything of interest?

OK, but would RN know how to make a proper knot or just a circle a tie it?
    They aren't showing us. Big difference between a proper knot maker and a shoe tier. Boaters make knots that don't come undone, or risk loosing their boat.
    I think the knot is important. Maybe not

IMO
    In this scenario where it is a given that her wrists are bound behind her back and ankles bound, all she would have had to do before securing those bindings was place the rope around her neck and tie a simple square knot. Then leap. No fancy knot needed.

I agree with you that the knot is important and could be telling.

They don't cover the body now like they once learned not to move the body. Unless they know the cause of death, body stays uncovered until forensics are complete.

Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-23-2016 at 01:21 AM. Reason: broken link

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70